Report noob runners

Hildegard

I will start all-to access with me to present, I am called Vincent of pseudonym Hildegard, I am 29 years old, I am entrepreneur and I have been Gamer for 20 years in the respect of the world of the video games. I to create this topic to expose a problem to meet concerned to cause by the players called “noobs runners”.

The “noobs runners” are players who do not have any respect for the other players like for the game in him even. They will never expect anybody before beginning the combat, will not help anybody, and will deal only with themselves. In keep they dodge the mobs directly in order to rusher the boss what are a total shame, and this concern not of burning a player with the flames while attacking before all the world is present. It is obvious that all players must respect the world of the video game and play with honor, that consequently implies to fight all the mobs of a keep before a boss, to expect all the member of a group before beginning the combat.

I go now quoted several points with a proposal for a solution to cure it:

- The loading concerned: Before beginning a keep or in the unfolding of this one there is portal of transfer of zone which requires or not a loading. The players who will undergo a loading will not be able to kill the mobs or even the following mini-boss because it will be finished has the end of his loading. It is already unthinkable not to expect the loading of another player but that especially when there are searches or it is necessary to kill a number of monster or other such as ensured/chechmate broken etcc. It can thus be necessary for these players to remake 2 to 3 times the keep in order to carry out its searches.

- Solution: To make so that no players can attack as long as all the world is not present in the zone of the combat.

- Dodged monsters: Never I will have been able to imagine to have to write that one day, but certain players does not even fight the mobs and rush only the boss. Besides being completely inadmissible it is nona total respect of the world of the gaming. And if a player “Proplayer” decides to only fight all his monsters it will not be expected by the others to see even insulting “toxic” by it is “noobs runners” which want to turn over the crime on us!!

- Solution: To establish the system of the doors which is before the boss for all the zone of mobs which does not open only all the mobs destroyed or only that the boss only once do not appear all the monster of the keep to eliminate!!!

- Guns concerned: This point join a little the previous point concerning the dodging of the engagements. Some will expect and use a gun to fight the mobs. I think in particular of Lycan in the necropoles but especially for the Core of the ruptures or it is necessary to be equipped with a gun to make turn the wheel. However a faith the turned wheel and the appeared monster it goes from either that all the true players “Proplayer” who respects themselves pose the gun then and starts the fight. But the noobs runners will directly dodge the combat while clicking with the gun. Besides being a scandal this kind of attitude rotted to it party and game in him even. Really no respect of the world of the video game once again!!

-Solution: To remove the guns which “One shot”!!!

- The dodging of zones of monsters in flight to plane: Here I refer has the Necropoles waked up, Port of sombresang, in which the noobs runners use the rocks or the cases to go up and be thrown in the air in order to fly over a zone of mobs completely. Then obviously it is a shame and nona respect of the video game but in more they will insult or defer the players “Proplayer” wanting to play the game or to make a search #Nécropole kill the famished giant and 30 mobs#!

- Solution: I would say well to remove the rocks or the case but that make party of the decoration and its will not prevent the players from thus running solution 2 that all the mobs is fought so that the doors open or that the boss appear.

To summarize they are players who do not have any honor, no respect towards the world of the video game, which spends their time has to rot the game and take a malicious pleasure to put carryforwards on the “Proplayer” and to insult them whereas those just quietly fight the mobs like all Gamer worthy of this name #/giggle, Kid, Leecher, Toxic and I in passe#. It should be recalled that a “Proplayer” will be able to never validate a search if a mobs is to remain in life, that a boss has stay to kill with a rifle or without its presence or other and this same if the search are available because final boss are defeated. Not, we will have to remake the keep until it is to realize honourably to then validate the search… for those which says leecher they are rather all to oppose it! Simply make it have been able to think that a player “Proplayer” could validate a search if a mob remains in life shows well the mentality of shit of the noobs-runners!

This kind of person will not have to even have the right to play! A final banishment of all games video of the world would be completely justified!! However NCsoft is a company which need of joeurs to thus function and earn money cannot be allowed to banish these players… Being me even entrepreneur I can only conceive it, however I find inadmissible that it is the “Proplayers” which has to undergo the plague of this kind of players.

In order to preserve all the community of Drunk Blade and, which is “Proplayer” or “nooob- runners” I propose to establish all simply concerned a new session keep proplayer. Thus the “noobs runners” will have the current session of keep #F8# with any restriction and the “Proplayer” will have another session of game with same the keeps but with the corrective measures to bring. Thus “Proplayer” and “noobs runners” could play each one of their with dimensions their part respective without polluting the other and all the world would be content. That will also limit the problems of insults and inopportune report.

To conclude if you are of agreement with the solutions which I suggest that you are “Proplayer” or “Noobs-runners” thank you to announce it in this topic or by e-mail to the support so that the modifications concerned is brought. I thank you for your devoted time has to read me, and the expression of my most sincere greetings asks you to approve (No for the noobs-runners).

PS: I point out my pseudonyms of character concerned: Lord-Morwën, Destroy-Shad, Killer-Shadow. I play primarily on Lord-Morwën. For all the noobs-runners, if you see one of these pseudonym concerned mercy to kick me or not to join my parts, never I will not play with you I sincerely prefer to die THANK YOU!!!!

Not sure what he used to translate from french to english but it wasn't google translate, this is the google translate version translated from his post on the EU forums

I will start by introducing myself, my name is Vincent of pseudo Hildegard, I am 29 years old, I am a businessman and I sui Gamer for 20 years in the respect of the world of video games. I create this topic to expose a problem encountered in game caused by players called "noobs runners".

The "noobs runners" are players who have no respect for the other players as well as for the game itself. They will never wait for anyone before they start fighting, will not help anyone, and will only look after themselves. In dungeon they dodge the mobs in order to rush the boss directly, which is a total shame, and do not worry about burning a player with flames by attacking before everyone else is present. It is obvious that all players must respect the world of video games and play with honor, this implies to fight all the mobs of a dungeon before a boss, to wait for all the members of a group before Start the fight.

I will now quote several points with a solution proposal to remedy this:

- In-game loading: Before starting a dungeon or in the course of the dungeon, there are zone transfer portals that request or not a load. Players who undergo a load will not be able to kill the mobs or even the next mini-boss because it will be finished at the end of its loading. It is unthinkable not to wait for the loading of another player but this especially when there are quests or you have to kill a number of monster or other such as asura / broken mat / etcc. It may be necessary for these players to redo the dungeon 2 to 3 times in order to complete their quests.

- Solution: Ensure that no players can attack until everyone is present in the combat zone.

- Dodged Monsters: Never have I imagined having to write that one day, but some players do not even fight the mobs and only rush the bosses. In addition to being totally inadmissible it is a total disrespect of the gaming world. And if a player "Proplayer" decides to fight alone all his monsters he will not be expected by others to even insult "toxic" by it's "noobs runners" who want to return the crime on us !!

- Solution: Implant the system of the doors that is before the bosses for all the zones of mobs that do not open only all the destroyed mobs or only that the boss only appear once all the monster of the dungeon eliminate !! !

- The pistols in play: This point agrees a little with the previous point concerning the evasion of the fighting. Some will wait and use a pistol to fight the mobs. I think of the Lycan in the necropolis but especially in the Core of the ruptures where it is necessary to be equipped with a pistol to turn the wheel. However a faith the wheel turned and the monster appeared it goes without saying that all real players "Proplayer" self-respecting then pose the pistol and engage the fight. But noobs runners will dodge the fight by clicking with the gun directly. In addition to being a scandal this kind of rotten attitude the party and the game itself. Really no respect for the video game world again !!

- Solution: Remove guns that "One shoot" !!!

- Dodging of monsters in hover flight: Here I am referring to the awakened Necropolis, Darkbang Port, in which the noobs runners use the rocks or crates to climb and throw themselves in the air in order to completely overfly an area of Mobs. So obviously it's a disgrace and a disrespect of the video game but in addition they will insult or postpone the players "Proplayer" wanting to play the game or to make a quest (Necropolis kill the hungry giant and 30 mobs)!

- Solution: I would say delete the rocks or the crate but this is part of the scenery and it will not prevent players from running so Solution 2 that all mobs are fought so that the doors open or the bosses appear.

To summarize, these are players who have no honor, no respect for the world of video games, spend their time rotting the game and take a cunning pleasure in putting reports on the "Proplayer" and insulting them Alor that these just fight the mobs like all Gamer worthy of the name (/ giggle, Kid, Leecher, Toxic and so on). It should be remembered that a "Proplayer" will never be able to validate a quest if a mob is staying alive, that a boss has been killing with a gun or without his presence or other, even if the quest is available because the final boss is defeated. No, we will have to remake the dungeon until it is done honorably to validate the quest ... then for those who say leecher it is rather all to oppose it! Simply the fact of having to think that a player "Proplayer" could validate a quest

• Amraith changed the title to Report noob runners

This is how you run BSH for example and the main utility of wall climb.

The actual "noob runners" are those who can't do it. I usually wait for others but it they take longer than 10 mins to follow up I'll just kill the boss.

I also have my own videos where I run the instances without pulling trash but those are in german commentary and I know they are not liked uppon.

18 minutes ago, MushinKFM said:

This is how you run BSH for example and the main utility of wall climb.

The actual "noob runners" are those who can't do it. I usually wait for others but it they take longer than 10 mins to follow up I'll just kill the boss.

I also have my own videos where I run the instances without pulling trash but those are in german commentary and I know they are not liked uppon.

why so many loots on twin boss xD first time i see so many loots o.o

@newbiez Xtae plays in TW or CN I guess so yeah it's old content and he doesn't have any good new videos nor skillful plays today.

The only problem we have is that the communication between players is lacking.. so information like these is only shared by and towards people who rly are interested in becoming pros

27 minutes ago, MushinKFM said:

@newbiez Xtae plays in TW or CN I guess so yeah it's old content and he doesn't have any good new videos nor skillful plays today.

The only problem we have is that the communication between players is lacking.. so information like these is only shared by and towards people who rly are interested in becoming pros

well i means about the loots at the twin boss..its the first time i see many loots from that boss...usually just 3

20 minutes ago, newbiez said:

btw about the topic...i hope they remove the damn firewall xD since some ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ love to see others get burned by the fire

They did. In narrows there are no firewall anymore in boss room. But the one in bridge still exist.

In yeti, Shadow orbs only appear near entrance.

Nonetheless even with removal of firewall in narrows. Rushers can still grief low lvl ppl by finishing the boss before these low lvl ppl can get into the boss room.

32 minutes ago, JoannaRamira said:

They did. In narrows there are no firewall anymore in boss room. But the one in bridge still exist.

In yeti, Shadow orbs only appear near entrance.

Nonetheless even with removal of firewall in narrows. Rushers can still grief low lvl ppl by finishing the boss before these low lvl ppl can get into the boss room.

i meet that kind of player that doesnt wanna wait for all party members..straight attacking the boss just because others 5 already at the boss spot...usually i will not attacking the boss and let that player attack the boss alone...and if its failed and that player die i wont ress him tho

I had a feel that the firewall fits as a reflection of the community. Often did I burn the people who burned other people just a boss room ago (poharan instance), a lil self proclaimed "karma's a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤" just to show them that being a dick doesn't bring them far.

Any experienced player can be the best possible user of a burn wall but experienced players seem to be more on the patient fair play side. Most good players I met don't have a high ego so yeah the burning wall is something that would be neat if removed. But till it's removed see it as some kind of test.

Here is what I get from this post. He is complaining about the high level rushers that only think about themselves instead of the party. Those people are a plague on BnS and really we should be able to do something about them. It has gotten to the point that I now just leave a party that has someone rushing, it is not fair to the others and only proves how much of a tool they really are. I refuse to stay in any party that has a rusher in it. If you want a fast run then make a party, do not ruin it for others.

On 2/25/2017 at 0:43 PM, newbiez said:

btw about the topic...i hope they remove the damn firewall xD since some ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ love to see others get burned by the fire

Whenever the players sit at the door AFKing or whatever and not moving from there, I always have the temptation to hit the boss and bbq them. If they are re-speccing skills, they should at least do it inside the door and type "wait, respecc skills" in chat.

1 hour ago, FrozenB said:

Whenever the players sit at the door AFKing or whatever and not moving from there, I always have the temptation to hit the boss and bbq them. If they are re-speccing skills, they should at least do it inside the door and type "wait, respecc skills" in chat.

if not moving or afking yeah most party members just start the boss but those douchebag peeps that attacking the boss while seeing the party members moving to the boss spot really not cool and sometimes they even provoking and laughing at the one get burned

i dont agree with removing the wind walks areas... awakened necropolis takes very long to complete a run, even climbing the wall... if u remove this and make us all go through the mobs and kill all of them, it will end in 3 or 4 mins more which is not much in a small dungeon but here the average run is like at least 10 min so it would be 15 min... those 3 or 4 mins add up and if the only thing u want to do is grind necro all day (not the best example, who wants to do that :joy)  instead of doing it like 10 times (100 min, non stop with a 4-man party) you will need for reaching those 10 runs 150 min, 50 more minutes which is almost an hour...

Other example is bsh... if u want to grind it all day just to get the HM skill book with the windwalk and higher ap like 600 and a partner just in case u can do it in less than 10 min, suppose 8 mins per run and u want to do it like 10-20 times per day to farm gold too. we are talking 80-160 mins total, if u remove the wind walk in the area, those 8 mins, probably it will be like 15 mins, 7 more at least, because in this dg u almost dont touch the floor. so ull need 150-300min... lets  see in hours from 1h20min-2h40min to 2h30min-5h... its nuts xD... my calculations are stimated but i think they are pretty accurate if you and ur partner are well geared and now the class rotations and such things.

1 hour ago, Deathrainer said:

i dont agree with removing the wind walks areas... awakened necropolis takes very long to complete a run, even climbing the wall... if u remove this and make us all go through the mobs and kill all of them, it will end in 3 or 4 mins more which is not much in a small dungeon but here the average run is like at least 10 min so it would be 15 min... those 3 or 4 mins add up and if the only thing u want to do is grind necro all day (not the best example, who wants to do that :joy)  instead of doing it like 10 times (100 min, non stop with a 4-man party) you will need for reaching those 10 runs 150 min, 50 more minutes which is almost an hour...

I think if they changed it to so that you had to kill all the mobs in nerco to advanced no one would play that dungeon anymore. It would take too damn long, plus you'd have to go on a mob hunt at the core area and we all know how big that area is.

Archived