MSP most beautiful place in BnS

TheNineTailedFox

1 hour ago, Kurokazu said:

Also the place with one of my favorite BnS tracks <3

Yep, the midnights is a truely amazing and beautifull place.

Blade and soul may not have a good graphic as compared to modern games but its esthetics is by far the best I have seen so far.

I hope I will not be white knighted for this comment. lol

Anyway, with the introduction of the 64bits client, these graphics will be even more enhance.

I am really hype for that.

6 hours ago, FarenheitZer0 said:

Yep, the midnights is a truely amazing and beautifull place.

Blade and soul may not have a good graphic as compared to modern games but its esthetics is by far the best I have seen so far.

I hope I will not be white knighted for this comment. lol

Anyway, with the introduction of the 64bits client, these graphics will be even more enhance.

I am really hype for that.

Um no they won't. The game engine is from '03 so unless they do a clean-sheet re-design of the entire game you won't see much in the way of graphically improvements.

10 hours ago, Kurokazu said:

Also the place with one of my favorite BnS tracks <3

The music is great, and I also love the falling stars : ) Thanks for the video, because I havent had the chance to see the place yet, and when I try it it will be on lowest settings, due to my high ping from EU to NA : )

Someone gave me the tip to remove two options from the camera tab in options, I think one of them was joint attack prompts and the other was directly next to it. That helped avoid the 2 minute lag spike that I get when Longgui does his meteorites and other mass AoEs. And if I hide all players (I want to see the scenery anyway XD ), I can get around 11 fps during the raid. So I imagine with a good new machine I could play it smoothly on high settings, without losing so much dps...

30 minutes ago, Shuchin said:

Someone gave me the tip to remove two options from the camera tab in options, I think one of them was joint attack prompts and the other was directly next to it. That helped avoid the 2 minute lag spike that I get when Longgui does his meteorites and other mass AoEs. And if I hide all players (I want to see the scenery anyway XD ), I can get around 11 fos during the raid. So I imagine with a good new machine I could play it smoothly on high settings, without losing so much dps...

a 2012 game tha needs a 2016 rig ....how could 2012 players play this game  then?

yeah those suggestions seems to be right. but still why are we forced to turn around the problem using palliatives when the problem itslef isnt solved?

The long wait for this dungeon is really worth it. It's really beautiful and the BGM is superb! Mad excited to see the story content for this. <3 First time I entered this with my potato PC, I was able to see everything in high graphic settings :)

• NCSOFT
17 hours ago, Bhindu said:

You're TERRIBLE lol

What?! Look at how artistically placed the moon is in the upper right corner with just being slightly out of focus. It's a great shot!

I do agree that Midnight Skypetal Plains is one of the most beautiful areas in Blade & Soul. It is definitely my favorite zone now. ^_^

39 minutes ago, Liinxy said:

What?! Look at how artistically placed the moon is in the upper right corner with just being slightly out of focus. It's a great shot!

I do agree that Midnight Skypetal Plains is one of the most beautiful areas in Blade & Soul. It is definitely my favorite zone now. ^_^

I wish I could believe you, butt it's in the upper LEFT corner XD

I think you are distracted by other things in the picture ^_^

Archived