Worst time to Crash/DC? Share your stories!

Arcadeath

Naah i dnt know anymore. i am getting DC all the time. i'm wasting so much time thanks to this.( and when i FINALLY can get in they already kicked me from the party) Worse part is when u got dc at the final boss n try to log in fast as u can n then u receive an error msg from launcher.

14 minutes ago, Liene said:

DC'ed 2 times in a row when asura had his hp lower than 5%.

I am doing sogun for 2 hours and half n i didnt finish yet. Today morning i was in a GREAT team at sogun n when we finally reach the final boss guess what? DC

Mine has been Naryu Labyrinth! It is always when the boss is at 10% hp id DC. Then only way this doesnt happen is if i change to low end computers and play at 800x600 sometime i can play with normal setting but i dont want to risk it. I no longer play the game that much so i havent tried nexus or heavens mandate.

THen i learned about some optimization guides and i can play. But still sometime i DC in misty woods or during loading screens.

12 hours ago, Arcadeath said:

We've all had that unfortunate disconnect during last boss fight, but what was your worst one

Ill tell you a few where I allmost deleted the game, smashed my laptop and so on ...

Asura:

20% HP

5% HP

Killed it and looting ...

Necro:

Going on pryle lord

Def 95%

Chunka yes chunka: Once did this dng 30 min. 2 times dc and needed to go a few times cause ppl couldn't wait to free those 3 trolls ...

SSP omg ...

100 Prestige

5min Grindtooth gonna spawn

200 Prestige

Allmost Capping 500 prestige

Berserker and then losing the def buff cause of DC

This happened to my CL he lost 2000 Prestige becuse he dc'ed when we killed Berserker :)

The one time I dc'ed when we killed asura in pug >.> I didn't see the loot, If I saw the loot and Ember in it I wouldn't probably playing this game anymore ... Altho I am so close to quit cause NS Cancer management ...

P.S best dc ever!

Doing Nexus 4 man with clan. First I DC, then after me summoner, then destroyer. The only one who didn't dc was the FM. Summoner, Destroyer and me we are all from different countrys we all have different ISP. Can't be BnS servers ... It's imposibru ...

Nayru Labyrith: Fujin and raijin

dc'd before starting, team waited for me to come back did a long run to the end, at the death of fujin and raijin, i dc'd. Had to do that WHOLE run again

SSP: before the merge, dc'd a bunch of times on grindtooth and terrors killing.

Sogun: at the beginning would get lag spikes a couple times praying i wouldn't dc. Come to Asura, dc'd towards 5% of his hp. Gave up group and did it over again.

Nexus: only dc'd once since it has been released and that was at the end with be Ido.

All and all I have been having lag spikes and freezing to the point my friends on TS would tell me what is happening to the boss as a I tank them on my summie, what worst tanking drill boss man in Nexus having my friends to guide me when i get freezes and when he goes to the middle and what ccs comes up by the time the freezing stop we somehow succeeded beating him with me being a freezing tank. Thank god I had some good friends i have met from other servers.

I've crashed in BSH during bidding for Dragoncall HM skill.

Asura in the final 5% of the boss

Big Bad Beetle Boss final 3%

A funny one happened Just now

Did a clan run, Nexus.
As final boss (2nd form) died, the one collecting our stuff got a crash to desktop.
I said: "I guess I will collect the stuff". And when I pressed enter, I crashed to desktop too.

my first time running sogun yesterday... everything was fine until last boss, i was reading the chat since a clan member was explaining mechanics, i was waiting for him to continue explaining but then the transparent white screen appeared >.< there goes my first time ruined, tried to get back but didn't make it, lucky the quest rewards for the side quest can be obtain outside the dungeon too. Atm it happens to all the dungeon i go to, even blue ones... when i get tired i just go to zaiwei and run around check other people's profile :(

Awakened necro - Helish PT that spent more time wiping at the orbs forcing me to solo one and my clanny to go rez and help cull the mobs at each one. Finally after 40 minutes reach the main boss... cross server goes down completely.

DC'd in lab right before final boss. Thankfully that one I was rolling with the same clan mate  and he refused to vote kick.

Oh also in the arena.. in a match on third round and kicking the other persons ass and only need that last win for gold and DC. It registered at a forfeit and lost points.

On 15.07.2016 at 0:38 AM, Arcadeath said:

We've all had that unfortunate disconnect during last boss fight, but what was your worst one?

Here's mine:
asura_crash.png

I was in same situation, so I know this pain. :/

I have trouble with this too!

Asura sometimes I DC at the 2 dragons before Asura..happened like 2-3 times now.

Poh I DC sometimes when the big aoe happens.

SSP I have DC'd when Suljun spawns.

Heaven's mandate I had a reset poof because I DC'd as she was about to die..luckily the reset was from daily dash and not bought with money :/

Lastnight I nearly DC'd last bosses Naryu - game came back though thank god.

ummm...there are more but I can't think of them right now....it's so annoying especially as with some of the dungeons you have to run such a long way back if you rejoin! >.<

Friend of mine d/ced right as the boss died in mandate. He used his scale to open. It took his entry and didn't give him credit for the boss kill. He also missed out on a 10 moonstone merchant.

For myself: I d/ced almost constantly one day in Naryu and missed the first two bosses' boxes/quest. Then went to last boss and d/ced at the boss. Luckly it gave me credit.

d/ced porting to visas (or how ever its spelt the special boss in ruins). Of course by the time I got back in it was dead.

Just now got d/ced with naksun at 10% hp...

Archived