SSP no Weapon, no worth to stay the weak faction

JTPlayer

I play in my server at the release from BNS as cerulean.

The only reason why i still play on the understaffed Faction was,the weapon, they give me a chance to do something as single player against 20 crimson.

In my faction chat you see rarely something others as a gold seller bot and i don't see my faction do wyrm or mining since 2month.

In the two month where my faction don't do anything, I was everytime a single lonely blue player in ssp to farm the prestige points from the reds for soulstone. I accept don't do blackwyrm or farming moonstone in ssp, but i only see a point to farm soulstone for gold and that was the reason to stay.

Nobody got a chance alone against 20+ player, but the weapon give the weak faction a chance to get something.

I got a twink in the red faction and they play everytime non stop everything in ssp, mining and yachun kill, but i never see a other blue player as me, if i don't create a twink for the red faction, i never done blackwyrm or something in ssp.

How is that worth to stay the weak faction now?

You never kill blackwyrm, key mobs, mining Boss or the 20ss quest Boss from the faction quest. The overpopulated faction do everything and the understaffed faction done anything.

The remove from the weapon was the end from the weak faction already. Finally I go to Red too, because I don't see anything to stay in the understaffed faction.

I don't understand why they remove the weapon.

It was never worth it to be in the lower pop faction. That has nothing to do with the weapons and everything to do with the fact that they can't make any compelling content tied to faction battles. Instead faction content is just pve content with weak forced pvp that no one even wants to do. The bosses are already annoying and poorly designed as it is, who wants to deal with griefers running in with imbalanced weapons on top of it.

Simple - change faction. As soon as I found out the faction I was on before have a low pop I faction change.

Since we are in the top of factions. Last night I was leveling a twink for fun and saw these lvl 30's and 40s keep gaanking this poor lvl 3 becasue he put on the faction uniform (most likely he doesn't know this will flag him for pvp). So ppl keep killing him. I feel kinda of bad for him. because he can't stay alive long enough to change outfit so he just keep getting kill.

Not a fun way to enjoy a new game.

It has never been worth it to be the weak faction its stupid.

The way to fix faction imbalance is to give bonuses to the weaker faction for faction dailies or something.

Those weapon crates were never for faction imbalance they were for the CURRENT state of korea bns where there are players with 100k HP dominating ssp. Mainly cause for whatever reason ncsoft hasnt made a new faction zone. So tons of over geared OP chars stay doing ssp lol.

As jones6 said its horrible design to try to fix balance by just throwing OP weapons on the field lol. The reason this didnt happen to misty is there was incentive to move on from it to ssp, however with no new faction zone even in the current KR content over geared people sit at ssp still and new players cant do jack about it without those weapons.

While I have never really played SSP, my thoughts are that once a non-hacking player uses the weapon to kill some people, the rest catch on, spot that player, and then that person is left with either two options :

- Drop the weapon and get the hell outta there (or try).

- Hope that whatever weapon they have can kill the rest before someone gets close enough to CC chain them and smash their face in.

So...the weapons wouldn't really be of much help to a severely outnumbered faction anyways. To me, at least.

OP, are you one of the hackers?  Of course you wouldn't say so here, but those are the only people who seem upset about this and GOOD.    If you feel you need strength in numbers, change factions... organize a clan or bunch of friends to help make it a better fight, or go to a new server where Ceru is more prevalent around the clock.

In other words, get over it.  The weapons have no major purpose other than for hackers and NCSoft finally taking some sort of stand to hackers puts a bit of faith back in them as it's a step in the right direction!

Yeah, only the griefers are upset that the weapons are gone. How is it ever fair to see people questing and gaining their prestige points and then you come out of nowhere and take all their hard earned points in one wipe. I never understood that. I would just keep attempting to join the other daction. Eventually u will get in.

It was worth it to be on the 'weaker' faction in Aion, but not here...

On Aion you get to roflstomp (ganking) the other faction as the majority of them sucks and PvP is forced on them unless they are in a safe zone

And later on free PvP gear and buffs for having a character on the weaker side.

Here on BnS... no uniform, no PvP, no PvP gear/boosts to help weaker side - you get to PvP in the old zone before while the dominate side farms the current zone. Like on Yehara server... right now Crims dominate SSP and you don't see Cerus other than speed hackers - but Cerus are ganking Crims that are leveling up and questing in Misty Woods. Before that when Crims has Misty Woods - Cerus ganking Crims out on the beach, lv45 HM griefing people that haven't even hit 45.

tl;dr - get on the dominate side on BnS unless you like old PvP(E)/faction content

3 hours ago, spongemike said:

Simple - change faction. As soon as I found out the faction I was on before have a low pop I faction change.

Since we are in the top of factions. Last night I was leveling a twink for fun and saw these lvl 30's and 40s keep gaanking this poor lvl 3 becasue he put on the faction uniform (most likely he doesn't know this will flag him for pvp). So ppl keep killing him. I feel kinda of bad for him. because he can't stay alive long enough to change outfit so he just keep getting kill.

someone did that to my alt a couple of times, so I had enough and logged into my lvl 45 at the time, went back to the village, and ripped him apart, payback was soooooo sweet, and I told him ill keep killing him :) he tried a couple more times and gave up. Best part of it, he started to grief about it

What?? Why are you limiting yourself??

I think I've stated this too many times...the answer is obvious. Play both sides. Have alts on red AND blue.

Why?? you ask?? because we just can't seem to get along and play nice, like they do in Asia. We could split the channels evenly, and have everyone stay out of each others business. But here in NA, there'll always be "those guys".

The funny part is when someone is blatantly obvious about being double-logged in order to find a good channel to grief, and then they find out someone else has a red AND a blue char, they lose their "cricket".

~"You piece of dirt", "Not cool, man", "TR8R!"

Oh, because I'm doing what you do? You thought it was a secret? lols

So, stay with the faction whose ideals you agree with, or at least on your main. Just start another char and sign them up for the opposing faction. Level them up and then you can grind even more.

You can't change on my server.

5 hours ago, spongemike said:

29 minutes ago, Taika said:

lil, speed hacker crying. change faction? pl, give us one shot weapons for bgs too, i want to 1 shot all.

this ^

the only ones i see crying are those who probably speed hacked and abused the weapons to make money. now you have to make money the legit way like everyone else.

17 minutes ago, Bartas said:

Actually, yesterday I enjoyed SSP for the first time. There were some teleporting/speed hackers around but they seemed kinda lost and not effective :)

thats because of the boxes getting removed, the speedhackers are harmless little kittens now that their guns have been taken so they turn to the forums and qq about it like the op is.

11 hours ago, spongemike said:

you can always Surrender if you die in pvp and will respawn naked.

Archived