Enamour

What have you guys gotten so far from the Treasure Trove

Recommended Posts

oPONGo   
7 minutes ago, RudeBwoii said:

the u just fcked urself sir. those blue gems are worth 600 gold each on market

o well, lets pump another 100 keys and see if they are really tradable :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, oPONGo said:

o well, lets pump another 100 keys and see if they are really tradable :3

~RICH~

and this is what i was running from with these "Free2Play" MMOs. i charge once so i could send mail to my alts, and now i am literally forced to keep charging.... sigh... MMOs pliz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LOLCats   

hey if you roll and dont buy anything, do you automatically lose that opportunity to purchase when you close the window?   

 

Lets say you roll and you get something you want but dont have enough gold for?   Can you go borrow some gold from clanmates then open the window and choose the item to purchase?

Edited by LOLCats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oPONGo   

peeps like us keep games like these running, no worries :3 the only things you cant get outside of these boxes are the outfits, and those aren't really gonna help you kiellllll faster

4 minutes ago, LOLCats said:

hey if you roll and dont buy anything, do you automatically lose that opportunity to purchase when you close the window?   

 

Lets say you roll and you get something you want but dont have enough gold for?   Can you go borrow some gold from clanmates then open the window and choose the item to purchase?

no it stays untill you buy something or reroll the chest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LOLCats   

Cool so you can go off and find some gold if you need to then...

 

that would make sense with the gold exchange thing being available and all...

 

 

IMO all the gems and skillbooks should be no trade.   Mats i guess i could care less about.

Edited by LOLCats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So there's really no limit to the number of ncoin keys you can use? I mean... this event has to absolutely murder the exchange rate for ncoin, since you can just keep opening boxes for more profit rather than selling the ncoin.

 

Yikes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kromede   

Everything will back to normal after event end, it's a cash grab from NCsoft for those wallet warriors.

If you keep playing the game as you do normally each day you won't see any different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kromede said:

Everything will back to normal after event end, it's a cash grab from NCsoft for those wallet warriors.

If you keep playing the game as you do normally each day you won't see any different.

Prices on your favorite means of earning gold will fall off a cliff. I suspect that deflation will be staved off by the NPC items. People buying ncoin for gold will still make more than usual on their purchases, while everyone else will make less than usual from their farming. Wealth concentration likely.

Edited by HUnewearl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Syko   

After 50 keys the only good item I got was Dragoncall, managed to sell it for 130g before it went completely south.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I opened 10 of my own keys and got a Light specter outfit, some soulstones and some frozen stingers, and mostly junk.

My boyfriend gave me 19 keys, got two dark specter outfits and another light specter, over 100 soulstones, 6 naryu tablets, 20 frozen stingers. 

I wanted the dark specter outfit the most, and I ended up with two of each outfit for both of my mains, so I'm incredibly happy.

ee100b784c.jpg4b83e4ea14.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I picked the breeze necklace, hoping it is better than Oathbreaker, but nope. Oh, well, one more item to try to shuffle around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Syko   
3 minutes ago, Fang Himura said:

I opened 10 of my own keys and got a Light specter outfit, some soulstones and some frozen stingers, and mostly junk.

My boyfriend gave me 19 keys, got two dark specter outfits and another light specter, over 100 soulstones, 6 naryu tablets, 20 frozen stingers. 

I wanted the dark specter outfit the most, and I ended up with two of each outfit for both of my mains, so I'm incredibly happy.

ee100b784c.jpg4b83e4ea14.jpg

You're probably the luckies person in-game, just saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont feel like any pve content can be pay to win. who cares if someone can do more dmg to some monsters than me. I got only crap so far. :D

Edited by Unskilled banana

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lynstar   

update: got a brilliant venture token and managed to buy some keys. NOTHING worthwhile. i'm so upset. ):

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LOLCats   

So i know it was posted but dont want to sift.   By default you get 2 rolls per character per day right?   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lynstar   
1 minute ago, LOLCats said:

So i know it was posted but dont want to sift.   By default you get 2 rolls per character per day right?   

yeah, but out of those 2 rolls you can only buy one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LOLCats   
3 minutes ago, Lynstar said:

yeah, but out of those 2 rolls you can only buy one

You mean you can purchase 1 item per roll.   And you get 2 rolls per day per character?  Yes.  So with 2 characters you could end up buying 4 items with your 4 rolls.  If they were to your liking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aimo   
4 minutes ago, LOLCats said:

So i know it was posted but dont want to sift.   By default you get 2 rolls per character per day right?   

Not sure if I'm misunderstanding your wording, but that is not correct.

You get 1 chest free per character per day. By default this chest will open to 2 random items, of which you can only purchase 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ambition   
Just now, LOLCats said:

You mean you can purchase 1 item per roll.   And you get 2 rolls per day per character?  Yes.  So with 2 characters you could end up buying 4 items with your 4 rolls.  If they were to your liking?

no 1 roll for each character that is lvl 36+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LOLCats   

Ahh got it.  Thanks guys.  1 free roll per day per character (L36+) which offers 2 items. 1 of which you can purchase.

Edited by LOLCats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Fang Himura said:

I opened 10 of my own keys and got a Light specter outfit, some soulstones and some frozen stingers, and mostly junk.

My boyfriend gave me 19 keys, got two dark specter outfits and another light specter, over 100 soulstones, 6 naryu tablets, 20 frozen stingers. 

I wanted the dark specter outfit the most, and I ended up with two of each outfit for both of my mains, so I'm incredibly happy.

ee100b784c.jpg4b83e4ea14.jpg

Quick question, are the outfits stampable o: ?

40 minutes ago, Unskilled banana said:

I dont feel like any pve content can be pay to win. who cares if someone can do more dmg to some monsters than me. I got only crap so far. :D

Also idk if this will be true for our region or not but from what others are saying, the new 6v6 battleground will be gear based o: obviously no problem if you dont pvp or wanna 6v6 but yea lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enhance   
8 minutes ago, Asura Hidaru said:

Quick question, are the outfits stampable o: ?

yes.

 

 

Did anyone get the Flawless Amethyst? I got 4 rubies and 4 sapphires so far but yet to see citrine or amethyst.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fufia   
49 minutes ago, Fang Himura said:


ee100b784c.jpg4b83e4ea14.jpg

This shit outfits is just copy paste of this

dAflJjn.jpg

When they give us nice outfits?

Sorry off topic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now