What have you guys gotten so far from the Treasure Trove

Enamour

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, oPONGo said:

o well, lets pump another 100 keys and see if they are really tradable :3

~RICH~

and this is what i was running from with these "Free2Play" MMOs. i charge once so i could send mail to my alts, and now i am literally forced to keep charging.... sigh... MMOs pliz

hey if you roll and dont buy anything, do you automatically lose that opportunity to purchase when you close the window?   

Lets say you roll and you get something you want but dont have enough gold for?   Can you go borrow some gold from clanmates then open the window and choose the item to purchase?

peeps like us keep games like these running, no worries :3 the only things you cant get outside of these boxes are the outfits, and those aren't really gonna help you kiellllll faster

4 minutes ago, LOLCats said:

hey if you roll and dont buy anything, do you automatically lose that opportunity to purchase when you close the window?   

Lets say you roll and you get something you want but dont have enough gold for?   Can you go borrow some gold from clanmates then open the window and choose the item to purchase?

no it stays untill you buy something or reroll the chest

Cool so you can go off and find some gold if you need to then...

that would make sense with the gold exchange thing being available and all...

IMO all the gems and skillbooks should be no trade.   Mats i guess i could care less about.

So there's really no limit to the number of ncoin keys you can use? I mean... this event has to absolutely murder the exchange rate for ncoin, since you can just keep opening boxes for more profit rather than selling the ncoin.

Yikes.

6 minutes ago, Kromede said:

Everything will back to normal after event end, it's a cash grab from NCsoft for those wallet warriors.

If you keep playing the game as you do normally each day you won't see any different.

Prices on your favorite means of earning gold will fall off a cliff. I suspect that deflation will be staved off by the NPC items. People buying ncoin for gold will still make more than usual on their purchases, while everyone else will make less than usual from their farming. Wealth concentration likely.

I opened 10 of my own keys and got a Light specter outfit, some soulstones and some frozen stingers, and mostly junk.

My boyfriend gave me 19 keys, got two dark specter outfits and another light specter, over 100 soulstones, 6 naryu tablets, 20 frozen stingers. 

I wanted the dark specter outfit the most, and I ended up with two of each outfit for both of my mains, so I'm incredibly happy.

ee100b784c.jpg4b83e4ea14.jpg

3 minutes ago, Fang Himura said:

I opened 10 of my own keys and got a Light specter outfit, some soulstones and some frozen stingers, and mostly junk.

My boyfriend gave me 19 keys, got two dark specter outfits and another light specter, over 100 soulstones, 6 naryu tablets, 20 frozen stingers. 

I wanted the dark specter outfit the most, and I ended up with two of each outfit for both of my mains, so I'm incredibly happy.

You're probably the luckies person in-game, just saying.

3 minutes ago, Lynstar said:

yeah, but out of those 2 rolls you can only buy one

You mean you can purchase 1 item per roll.   And you get 2 rolls per day per character?  Yes.  So with 2 characters you could end up buying 4 items with your 4 rolls.  If they were to your liking?

4 minutes ago, LOLCats said:

So i know it was posted but dont want to sift.   By default you get 2 rolls per character per day right?   

Not sure if I'm misunderstanding your wording, but that is not correct.

You get 1 chest free per character per day. By default this chest will open to 2 random items, of which you can only purchase 1.

Just now, LOLCats said:

You mean you can purchase 1 item per roll.   And you get 2 rolls per day per character?  Yes.  So with 2 characters you could end up buying 4 items with your 4 rolls.  If they were to your liking?

no 1 roll for each character that is lvl 36+

45 minutes ago, Fang Himura said:

Quick question, are the outfits stampable o: ?

40 minutes ago, Unskilled banana said:

I dont feel like any pve content can be pay to win. who cares if someone can do more dmg to some monsters than me. I got only crap so far. :D

Also idk if this will be true for our region or not but from what others are saying, the new 6v6 battleground will be gear based o: obviously no problem if you dont pvp or wanna 6v6 but yea lol

Archived