What have you guys gotten so far from the Treasure Trove

Enamour

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are they account bound? or Character bound?

It would be nice to know if they are account bound because than I would rather extend the slots & buy keys on a character who could benefit from the items from the chest (ex, pirate emblems) but if its stuck on the character than it would be nice to know in the off chance I got the outfit on a char I don't really want it on.

6 minutes ago, XO said:

Are they account bound? or Character bound?

It would be nice to know if they are account bound because than I would rather extend the slots & buy keys on a character who could benefit from the items from the chest (ex, pirate emblems) but if its stuck on the character than it would be nice to know in the off chance I got the outfit on a char I don't really want it on.

A lot of the items like siren and pirate emblems are character bound. As far as I could tell, the items are what they usually are. So things like soulstones, ornaments, etc are tradeable. Emblems, insignias, brilliant keys, etc are character bound. The costume specifically says uses 6 stamps to mail, so that should be able to be mailed to a diff character with stamps.

6 minutes ago, Aimo said:

A lot of the items like siren and pirate emblems are character bound. As far as I could tell, the items are what they usually are. So things like soulstones, ornaments, etc are tradeable. Emblems, insignias, brilliant keys, etc are character bound. The costume specifically says uses 6 stamps to mail, so that should be able to be mailed to a diff character with stamps.

Idk what happened, I kinda um, quoted you and posted this in the chi master thread! I don't know how I did that, and it's so embarrassing and takes too long to try to correct LOL u.u

But thank you very much! It's nice to know you can move them

For players: If you buy the expansions, will the slots be unlocked for all characters on the account?

For moderators: If you buy the expansions and the event returns, will the slots be unlocked when the event comes out again?

Is it just me that thinks this is a event is a bad idea.

I'm not against the rewards but buying extra slots and keys i think is wrong.

the old system was good get a extra bonus roll if you where a premium member

I hope in the future NCSOFT won't use these methods again because it is destroying the market and i find it Buy to Progress.

spend weeks farming Bloodshade habor to get my hongmoon volume 2 skill  

1 minute ago, hellgreed said:

Can you buy the keys with hongmoon coins or only with ncoins?...cuz i didn see any on hongmoon coins section.

Single keys are available in the Hongmoon coin section under supply. Only 10 per account per day can be purchased this way though.

Note: The Flawless Gems from the chests say that it is not able to be sold. But I was able to put my ruby and sapphire on the market. In addition, I have confirmed this with others and have seen other Flawless gems on the market already.

They are not account bound and can be traded in short*

Is it just me that thinks this is a event is a bad idea.

I'm not against the rewards but buying extra slots and keys i think is wrong.

the old system was good get a extra bonus roll if you where a premium member

I hope in the future NCSOFT won't use these methods again because it is destroying the market and i find it Buy to Progress.

8 minutes ago, BlueHP said:

Note: The Flawless Gems from the chests say that it is not able to be sold. But I was able to put my ruby and sapphire on the market. In addition, I have confirmed this with others and have seen other Flawless gems on the market already.

Did it have "Hongmoon" in its name? Because i passed 2 sapphire's in favor for 20 venom stingers thinking those gems aren't tradable

1 hour ago, BlueHP said:

Probably it's not intended so be prepare for few hours emergency maint. coming up tonight.

1 hour ago, Atthellio said:

These are not the 1st RNG-Boxes but the 3rd wave of them. They always differed a bit but were still RNG-Boxes. NC has find their liking in them and they don't care of the majority likes them or not. As long as there are some people who buys thousands of those.

Archived