What have you guys gotten so far from the Treasure Trove

Enamour

LOL look at some folks with mass loot table :P

For me with standard 7 characters lvl 45~50 and 1 under lvl 36 without buying any extra slot or keys...I got nothing value beside some stupid charm that I never use hehehe. I'm fine with that cause I don't feel like to spend money on these event, i'm rather spend my money on BDO since that game has more potential than BnS.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Kuronee said:

A whole video on what i got with 500+ keys. i have never seen the premium transformation stone and purple gem show up. Rng doesn't love me enough.

oh my god man how could you still press "Yes [Confirm]" with mouse even halfway through the video? I switched to pressing Y at most 5 keys in.

2 minutes ago, Enhance said:

oh my god man how could you still press "Yes [Confirm]" with mouse even halfway through the video? I switched to pressing Y at most 5 keys in.

Haha to be honest that hadn't crossed my mind during that hour of wonderful rng. Literally completely forgot about it

Just now, Kuronee said:

Haha to be honest that hadn't crossed my mind during that hour of wonderful rng. Literally completely forgot about it

and why didn't you pick stuff like Fabric/crystals/outfit for 30s D': 

that made my heart cry

3 darts

5 moon keys

10 dragon soups 

10 friend charms

4 yeti ssh

10 warrior tokens

10 pirate tokens

20 reg keys 

2ss

One extra slot on one char (of total 4 chars) 25 keys.

Not wasting anymore mf'en money, I have serously the worst RNG luck everrr and I hate this game! ! *pouts like a lil baby & goes to eat ice cream

p2w at its finest. free players will get nothing of value with 2 slots to choose 

and ppl wanna keep saying this is not p2w..

i just feel sorry for all those who are dumping money on this how could u support Ncsoft..

ncsoft did nothing but ignore us from open beta..paywall for mail even tho it says u can mail your alts and its just a lie

and full of bots and speed hackers they wont do anything about it

milk milk milk thats all they know... just lok at Lineage2 its been there for 12 years and its a blood sucking game full of bots and hackers

BnS won't be any different sadly

1 hour ago, WarWarWar said:

p2w at its finest. free players will get nothing of value with 2 slots to choose

Cheese with your whine, sir?

(It's f2p - yeah, money is going to get you where you're going faster. p2w requires overpowered, non-cosmetic items you can't get without cash - we're not seeing that here.)

8 minutes ago, Lurkios said:

(It's f2p - yeah, money is going to get you where you're going faster. p2w requires overpowered, non-cosmetic items you can't get without cash, we're not seeing that here.)

People just don't understand what P2W is -_-.

2 hours ago, Sanjhiyan said:

WTH? When I got Frozen Stinger, it was 1 (ONE) for 30s!

... and that's pretty much the best roll of 100 keys I did >.>

I picked the Gem, but darn... that's also the best rate for Stinger too (after that, Stingers are 1, 3, 5, and 10) ><'

In fact, too many good stuffs in THAT ONE ROLL!
I did not get that much better rolls on most others.

I got 100 Soulstones for 10s, both costumes (in 83 keys), and Ruby Gem too
(I got that Sapphire gem again, but I opt and pick something else, since I can't trade it...)
At least, costumes are done. I got best roll on Yeti 7, except the darn stat is 125 Defense instead of 125 Accuracy ><'

Seriously though... this event is sadly wackless without open to 8 slots.
The rest after roll is all on luck.
I know some players got mad lucky on first roll... Like 100 Gold Ingots for 10s!

(Well, I got Ingots here and there, but highest was 10 at best... GG)

15 minutes ago, Sasuke said:

People just don't understand what P2W is -_-.

23 minutes ago, Lurkios said:

(It's f2p - yeah, money is going to get you where you're going faster. p2w requires overpowered, non-cosmetic items you can't get without cash, we're not seeing that here.)

u guys are funny you don't have to be so sensitive about it if your using your wallets i really don't care if you do...

by all means let NcSoft milk you more...  saying its not p2w is just funny...

a free players with no mail will need 1+ year to catch up with the current cash players,

so how is it fair in 6v6 soon to be and in open world pvp? just tell me...

and even in 1 year from now the free player will be more behind from a 1 year cash player.

just cuz outfits don't give bonus stats u wanna be blind about it and say its not p2w..

your paying with cash to max out gears that takes years for a free player, and u wanna say its not p2w

now u will tell me its p2p(pay to progess)

that right there is BS at its finest...

Just now, Jayrune said:

The selections are consistent, i got that exact layout of items for those exact prices twice, different order in the window, but the exact same set of items to choose from.  The rng is page based, so you will never see that gem in a list with the rest being complete crap.

same with the pages that involve soulshields, either you got 4 to chose from (and the same 4 i might add), or none.

Can confirm. It seems we have a pages * multiplier (you may see a variation of the same page with each item having some more or less than previous iterations) and crits, which might involve a costume, 100 soul stones, 30 stingers, a gem, etc.

The selections are consistent, i got that exact layout of items for those exact prices twice, different order in the window, but the exact same set of items to choose from.  The rng is page based, so you will never see that gem in a list with the rest being complete crap.

same with the pages that involve soulshields, either you got 4 to chose from (and the same 4 i might add), or none.

Can confirm. It seems we have a pages * multiplier (you may see a variation of the same page with each item having some more or less than previous iterations) and crits, which might involve a costume, 100 soul stones, 30 stingers, a gem, etc.

yes i did see one 100 pack of soulstones for 3 silver, the soulstone price was always 3 silver, regardless of the number offered (same for stingers and naryu tablets and moonstone, 30, 50, and 50 silver respectively for some variable number of them, though i think there was one page that broke that rule but had considerably more for sale, like 25 tablets for 2 gold 50 silver or something)

9 minutes ago, LOLCats said:

the troves arent dropping hongmoon pellets are they?

i did not see one while burning through 100 keys and i have not heard of anyone else seeing one yet, but i did see several of the other 5 items available repeatedly, i only had the ocean life force before, but now i have everything BUT the hongmoon pellet.

10 minutes ago, Jayrune said:

i did not see one while burning through 100 keys and i have not heard of anyone else seeing one yet, but i did see several of the other 5 items available repeatedly, i only had the ocean life force before, but now i have everything BUT the hongmoon pellet.

Yes, thats why i asked... but if you cant get the HM pellet, idk if its worth getting the other items.    HM pellett craft requirements (clan) honestly are out of the reach of most players.

I'll be frank here; I don't give 2 shits about what anyone thinks p2w or whatever is. There are numerous topics for you guys to discuss that. This thread's purpose is to see what others get and/or have gotten. Stay on topic please.

Archived