Silverfrost = So how about those who are behind?

OtakuPandaCX

Has there been any word of when Silverfrost will be released?

Also really interested in the new Soul Fighter class that was released sometime ago. When do you guys think we'll be receiving the class? If there's going to be along time frame between the releases, I might jump over the Korean or Chinese version just to play the new class and explore Silverfrost.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooooohhh! I'm excited! I thought it would be a few more months before we would hear about this content being released. It still doesn't say exactly when... just Spring. Still soon though. I'm suddenly wondering if anything will come after this content release (other than the eventual Chi Master).

Just wanted to share the excitement since I didn't see any other posts on this yet. :)

i believe that this is to early half the players in this game have barely stepped into the current content why release something new? i play just about everyday doing dailies on multiple chars and i have yet to reach the full potential of this cap. so causal players are no where close to being done. we dont need to catch up to the other versions that fast

6 minutes ago, PKaBoo said:

new area is awesomely beautiful o.o

but my main is still not geared for current content so I don't share too much excitement :c

I know the feeling. I've been doing better with my gear, but I'm still not close to where I wanna be. I need to hustle to be in a good position when the release happens.

3 minutes ago, SirRay said:

i believe that this is to early half the players in this game have barely stepped into the current content why release something new? i play just about everyday doing dailies on multiple chars and i have yet to reach the full potential of this cap. so causal players are no where close to being done. we dont need to catch up to the other versions that fast

It doesn't apply to you nor casual player base, they need to match up the content to other regions for the World E-Sport purpose. Also, it attract more new comers that holding to play until they see full game released.

I'm actually guessing late May to early June. Spring technically lasts from March 20th to June 19th. If it was coming much sooner then they would have given us a specific date. This way they can keep more players excited longer with a vague release time. It would also be a smart business move for NCSoft.

Good, I suppose. I can at least have more time to make sure my main reaches Awakened Pirate weapon. Maybe my alt too if I'm especially lucky. Here's hoping 3 weeks will be enough since I only play besides one or two dailies in weekends.

39 minutes ago, Enamour said:

My guess will be in 3 weeks. Using the Unchained Expansion as reference (announced Feb 18th, came out March 2nd).

If this is it, it would coincide with the end of the daily wheel (the 6th of April), why not ? ^^

40 minutes ago, TecoTek said:

since they will change some stuff with upgrading, i rly wonder what i should do with my weapon now, since it is still only awakened siren stage 10 ._.

Still trying to get it as high as possible?
Or just waiting?

I don't know where I saw this but it seems you'd rather upgrade your weapon as far as you can because if you don't, you'll have to catch up then with the new mats and fees which of course will cost much and much more than present mats ^^

Hello. So I've read in the silverfrost update description this line:

" Enjoy a seamless transition from the current weapon and accessory upgrade paths to a new Silverfrost endgame upgrade track. Those who have already upgraded their weapons with endgame materials will skip ahead, while those who have yet to begin progressing at endgame will jump directly to the new system. "

Anybody knows what exactly does this mean? Will those still stuck on Lv 36 infernal (because moonwater stones and soulstones are still not so openly available) have to pause story mode progress in order to upgrade? What will this new system be if anyone knows? Thanks for answer in advance.

Archived