Do you guys who pvp with 75% of your input as macros think you are actually good?

GreenDestiny

so your acusing me, someone who plays with a controler that has perfect fm ani cancel for days of using macros? 

not all of us that look like maco users are macro users. 

some of us, have years upon years of trained reflexes and reflex memory. 

On 19.03.2016 г. at 11:23 AM, rocnogu said:

yes. it cast skills insta and u dont brake ur fingers

. the game is poorly made and thats why u need to have 10 fingers hand to manage hit all skills .

combo as tab-lmb-rmb-v-2-tab-lmb-rmb-1-f-4 

i mean :) wtf is this combo ? a special  v-2 part . loo at ur keyboard and telll me how u can do it without leave comtrolls ?

Do you really think this is a hard combo? I played a lot other games that requires a lot more efford to put a single combo. The best pvp game ever created so far is C9 (continent of the ninth) and BNS is nothing close  to it, cause u mainly use no more than 4-5skills. But its true macro users are just bad people who takes advantage of their systems, which is necessery bad but still. Also if you think Razer is the best brand out there you are mistaken so badly its just overpriced carbage. But thats true, friend of mine is playing KFM with low ping and he can do 3rf probably better than the most of macro users and he gets flamed a lot.

I do only dailies with my destro alt for easy soulstones and i have getting blamed by using macroes several times and i have never used ones. Ppl wanna have some kind of excuse why did they lose. Why is that hard for human nature agree that your opponent was better than you.

On 19/03/2016 at 0:05 PM, TmXx said:

"yes. it cast skills insta and u dont brake ur fingers

. the game is poorly made and thats why u need to have 10 fingers hand to manage hit all skills .

combo as tab-lmb-rmb-v-2-tab-lmb-rmb-1-f-4 

i mean :) wtf is this combo ? a special  v-2 part . loo at ur keyboard and telll me how u can do it without leave comtrolls ?"

How to do it ?? With learn and practise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you even played other real fighting games like C9 or MBAACC? This combo is not even hard and Blade and Soul is nothing hard like the aforementioned games. The real issue at the mooment is hackers (and poor game design to let such things possible in a MMORPG - like did you ever play any other MMORPG with ramping hackers like BnS?!).

14 minutes ago, Arohk said:

you can clearly see if someone makroes you to death with a perfect attack and combo chain in a few seconds.

like this

http://i.imgur.com/4sQWBru.gifv

He could fit more hits if he were more aggressive with his timing. It's just not necessary to do things actually perfectly if all you're doing is obliterating novices who blow their tabs (or in this case, 2) AND their defense AND their cat's knockdown without so much as taking away even ONE of the opponent's stuns. This means you had to use your escape on a Daze or Knockdown, and before he used any of his main cooldowns.

1 hour ago, HUnewearl said:

He could fit more hits if he were more aggressive with his timing. It's just not necessary to do things actually perfectly if all you're doing is obliterating novices who blow their tabs (or in this case, 2) AND their defense AND their cat's knockdown without so much as taking away even ONE of the opponent's stuns. This means you had to use your escape on a Daze or Knockdown, and before he used any of his main cooldowns.

That is what happens when you blow your escape indeed. The fault of the summonner, the destroyer is not to blame.

4 hours ago, Arohk said:

you can clearly see if someone makroes you to death with a perfect attack and combo chain in a few seconds.

like this

yes. some destros *cricket* me in the arena with this macro :) almost all use it . i also had destro and i know very well how u can cast the skills. in the same way . they w8 u to use the esc and then use the macro. ur dead in 4 sec or so . and yes. should have ban for this . if they adopt macros from other games , then all can have macros . and will be fair.
and now most of then use loading time in the arena to jump u before the arena is load . and ur dead in 4 sec :) 
which is actually exploit the game imperfections . in other words , cheating.

but . thats the nc soft game . its normal . bots are normal. macros are normal .bugs . exploits. scams . gold sell .

u can play the game in this way, or just find better one .

LOL PLS if anyone have this macro share with me >.<

I'm Destroyer and I never get to do anything like that at the best I get half of all that dmg in the same time...

It's so buggy in arena I can't even start to talk about it... anicancel is so easy in pve when I get to arena is impossible to do it...

I'd say laws of phisics are diferent or something LEL! 

I have 23ms ping gentlemen and it's impossible for me to beat summoner or kfm or lbd and I'm starting to wonder why that is...

My Pc

GeForce GTX 650

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz

8GB RAM

SSD Kingston 120GB

Am I missing something here? call me crazy pls

On 2016-03-20 at 3:37 PM, Arohk said:

like this

Is that you, and did it happen yesterday? Because the destroyer looks like a streamers character, and hes the one who won the latest tournament. kinda hard to be sure unless you tell me the name.

Also if im not mistaken he have HM skill and here comes the huge difference, been playing with destro in russian one and this combo is actually kinda hard, but once you get used to it its pretty nice combo. Im currently playing with BM ,but destro is also one of my favourite class, cause its pretty hard against good player, but its easier than BM.

10 hours ago, Vaizard666 said:

I'm Destroyer and I never get to do anything like that at the best I get half of all that dmg in the same time...

It's so buggy in arena I can't even start to talk about it... anicancel is so easy in pve when I get to arena is impossible to do it...

Am I missing something here? call me crazy pls

Arena ping is often much higher than open world ping because NCSoft has some major bugs to work out. That said, I get 250-400 ping in Arena still, and I can Wrath cancel just fine. Are you specced correctly? 2 points in Wrath stage 1, 4 points in Cleave for stage 3? Just hit Fury or Power Slam, park your ass in one place (else Cleave won't fire at all, which you should know), and quickly alternate between R and RMB. You can use LMB instead of R, but I find it obnoxious to do and almost never use LMB anymore. For the guy in the gif, all he does is

Blitz (stun)

Fury

R RMB

(WHIFF) RMB -- tries to R RMB too fast and misses the Wrath strike

Ram (stun)

R RMB

R RMB

(WHIFF) - misses another Wrath shot

Stone Shield (stun)

Smash (clears Stone Shield)

R RMB

R RMB

R (RMB -- already dead before attack lands, but lag lets him fire off the attack before)

Again, the Destroyer could have done better by being more conservative with the attack timing and more aggressive with the number of hits. He got most of what he needed out of Ram, but he was way early going from Blitz to Ram (like, a full second early, 3 hits at least), and screwed up his attacks several times. He may well have not cared, because again, summoner clearly had no idea what he was doing and blew all of his important defenses immediately.

8 hours ago, Sakuraki said:

Also if im not mistaken he have HM skill and here comes the huge difference

The only HM skill Destroyers have right now is Emberstomp, which wasn't even used here.

Its like people have never played a fighting game like Guilty Gear or Melty Blood.  Combos in those games required a lot of inputs, often times frame-perfect.  I was decent at Melty Blood but it was a lot of work to even get that far.  I didn't even bother with Guilty Gear because that game required even more practice.

TL;DR:  People can actually input the minor combos this game has.  Its not hard.

• 1 month later...

I've only met one guy that I know he's using macros, but It's not for pvp, It's because he can't use his left hand. Should that be bannable? He doesn't abuse pvp aspect of it, he just doesn't have other ways to do his rotations in pve.

On 3/19/2016 at 4:20 PM, Anveena said:

Have you even played other real fighting games like C9 or MBAACC? 

On 3/21/2016 at 10:47 AM, Tyranei said:

Its like people have never played a fighting game like Guilty Gear or Melty Blood.  

Woah, people are calling MB(AACC) a "real fighting game" :O I only played it because Nrvnqsr is mai waifu!

Seriously guys, macros might help you in gold, but as soon as u get to plat/dia ppl will be able to do stuff just as well without macros. I myself don't give a shit if ppl use macros or not, cuz honestly there are no difference. They still need to have a decent game sense and know their stuff, and most people are wrongfully accused of the usage of this anyways. 3rf, anicancel and stun refresh are all things u can master easily with a total of a couple of hours on the friggin pigs in hogshead hamlet. 
When you get to Diamond, there will seriously NEVER be a guy who can't anicancel or 3rf like a god, and refresh a stun with less than 0.1 sec left of it.
Stop whining about other people and do something to improve yourself instead. 

On 19.3.2016 at 3:37 PM, Arohk said:

like this

This guy is ovliously NOT using macros dude, his timing is off, he was late canceling his shield with the use of his x-skill and he wasn't even close to using the full duration of his first stun. I would say that in terms of his anicanceling, stunusage and the time he used to cancel his shield, we are looking at a high gold player, or a low plat on a bad day.

Lol, one thing I want to say about our class ( Des ), we are not the worst : Knee and blitz fail against runner and speed buff stackers noob class when lag is heavy ... And we don't have big iframes skills, very short ones where you can avoid them ...

The only macro I've seen playing against a Des : Typhoon ( red spin ), while using Z ( vacuum ) and X in 1 sec ...

tbh, NGL... everyone who wins gets called a "macroer"..

KFMs get accused left right and centre, its bull that u can tell.

its impossible to tell if ur fighting a Low Ping Player or a Macroer, end of, no one has any idea if they're fighting a player who is or isn't, why? u don't fight the same person regularly enough to scream Macroer

what is the difference between

Lets Say, a top tier PvP Player on 10 ping whos Mastered their Class playing 24 hours a day until its Physically Imprinted to their brains and the next guy who uses a Macro

your Pressing 3 Buttons at a Specific Speed in order to achieve a Anti-cancel, all it takes is Low Ping and Practicing it Continously, its not that hard to recognise the speed of something apart 1,00,000,00000 times of using the EXACT same buttons for the EXACT same combination to achieve the EXACT SAME Anti-cancel.

and Before someone tries to yell at me "only a Tiny population play games that Hard" bull, its a KR MMO, ALOT of players who are into these types of games put MASSES of hours into it...

Archived