Daily Dash 02.06 - 04.06

Mallior

48 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback on the new Daily Dash, while we don't want to break the game with the items players can win we do want players to be happy with what they get.

If you have any more suggestions for how to improve the Daily Dash we would love to hear them.

Thanks again.

Check out the thread in my siggy =p

I address that as well.

49 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

If you have any more suggestions for how to improve the Daily Dash we would love to hear them.

Please only do a single space for a single item, or at least space them out.

I've gotten all three Viridian Stone slots and two Cinderland Stone slots, I'm level 45...literally had to throw them away.

With the content in the game right now, I'm not sure what they can throw in there without some drops being useless (viridian/cinder stones) and some drops being too good (soulstone+).

I guess throwing crafting/gathering stuff might be okay, like viridian poison or pots / etc. The jewels/gems are good too, but I kinda skip over all of them for useless things like area locked revive charms.

3 minutes ago, EChondo said:

Please only do a single space for a single item, or at least space them out.

I've gotten all three Viridian Stone slots and two Cinderland Stone slots, I'm level 45...literally had to throw them away.

IMO the better alternative would be removing those stones completely. Viridian/Cinderland/Moonwater Stones are very easy to get, at this point I'm always just picking keys instead of them. The rewards you get through are rarely useful, too.

You would be happy about multiple Venture Tokens, right? :p

Changing out all valor stones for Unsealing charms would be a great start. Soulstones would be great. Put Dragon pouches on board instead of main reward. Make finish reward a Sparkling token since you will never get one from a daily box anyway(1000+ opened and 2 greens total...). Maybe 1 Brilliant key of a random type. Random costume pouch capable of giving any dropped costume in game could also be board clear reward. There are tons of ideas but valor stones, keys, and those stupid antidotes should be replaced with something that people would actually need.

2 hours ago, Unexist88 said:

So balance it, but also make it usefull

1 hour ago, Lock6 said:

That's the plan!

- Is $75 per character inventory unlock also 'the plan'?
- What about $10 per skill page, per character?

- $20 outfits, per character, additional mailing cost. Also 'the plan'?

If that's 'the plan', you're 'excluding' a lot of players, simply because they see no 'value' in your product.

Hence, I'd call it an 'exclusive' model, not a F2P model. It's also tanking your company image.

5 hours ago, Ethria said:

I prefer this than the previous one with the costume, at least now its daily dash, not unavailable-for-half-month dash.... 

Hmm, so you prefer, having more than half more reciving useless items, instead of having an entire half month getting very useful items with 100% chance to get and not RNG based...that...have no sense, sound more like a gambling addiction, like those who know they will lose money gambling but they go just because is fun for them roll the dice and get nothing o.o

• NCSOFT
22 minutes ago, 2501 said:

- Is $75 per character inventory unlock also 'the plan'?
- What about $10 per skill page, per character?

- $20 outfits, per character, additional mailing cost. Also 'the plan'?

If that's 'the plan', you're 'excluding' a lot of players, simply because they see no 'value' in your product.

Hence, I'd call it an 'exclusive' model, not a F2P model. It's also tanking your company image.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback, but this thread is about the Daily Dash. Please respect your fellow forum users and stay on topic.

2 hours ago, Lock6 said:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback on the new Daily Dash, while we don't want to break the game with the items players can win we do want players to be happy with what they get.

Thanks again.

Give costume

I would suggest more venture tokens.  Either 1 of each type on the board, or a bunch of green ones scattered around.  Also more dragon pouches.

As others have said, the valor stones are pretty useless.  Maybe keep one slot of each type with a good amount on it (5-10).

A costume at the end would also be great.  One that can be SALVAGED.

37 minutes ago, BattleKat said:

Hmm, so you prefer, having more than half more reciving useless items, instead of having an entire half month getting very useful items with 100% chance to get and not RNG based...that...have no sense, sound more like a gambling addiction, like those who know they will lose money gambling but they go just because is fun for them roll the dice and get nothing o.o

First, thank you for your insult just because you don't agree with me (yes, implying that someone has "gabling addictions" is an insult) and second, apparently you didn't bothered to read my next post in which I explain why the first daily dash is crap. Here you go:

5 hours ago, Ethria said:

[...]The rewards from the first "daily" dash weren't anything special as well eitherway imo. At least now you have a chance to get something with every roll, there were times (with the previous one) where I got only 1 item from 3 rolls.. And that 1 item was a crappy one as well... If you get something which you don't need like viridian valor stones or dragon soup, you can always receive it with your alt. 

[...]

5 minutes ago, Ethria said:

First, thank you for your insult just because you don't agree with me (yes, implying that someone has "gabling addictions" is an insult) and second, appearanly you didn't bothered to read my next post. Here you go:

Well i give you a like just because you were polite answering correctly and not childish, tho i would like you to point me out which items there do you find useful, that you cant get from the old one, becuase, i dont see anything, and litteraly anything better in this one, and the fact that your low lvls can get the items you dont need have no sense to me, because if you didnt needed it with your high one, mean you wont need it with your lowbies (besides the repair tools and the unsealing charms), those viridian, etc...stones, i never had lack of them when i needed to use them at their specific lvl, i even managed to buy both costumes from the desert zone even if i wasnt going to use them, so i wouldnt neither use them with any of my characters.

6 hours ago, Mallior said:

99,99% trash - maybe, only interested in Venture Token, and Dragon Trade Pouch!

Have you considered that *you* aren't the only player in this game? They need to make it so the items are useful for all different levels, not just L45s.

2 minutes ago, BattleKat said:

Well i give you a like just because you were polite answering correctly and not childish, tho i would like you to point me out which items there do you find useful, that you cant get from the old one, becuase, i dont see anything, and litteraly anything better in this one, and the fact that your low lvls can get the items you dont need have no sense to me, because if you didnt needed it with your high one, mean you wont need it with your lowbies (besides the repair tools and the unsealing charms), those viridian, etc...stones, i never had lack of them when i needed to use them at their specific lvl, i even managed to buy both costumes from the desert zone even if i wasnt going to use them, so i wouldnt neither use them with any of my characters.

Honestly? Both daily dashes have nothing good for me. With the exception of Element of Luck, Element Jewel and Venture tokens (which I also said in previous post that we should get more or at least better quality than the green one) cause these items even if you don't need them atm, you'll need them in the near future.

Personally I don't need anything else: repair tools, naryu coins, keys I have more than just plenty and even If I don't have them I can get them in no time/no efford.

The example of valor stones and dragon soups it was just that, an example since both dashes had them if my memory doesnt fail me.  You can add anything there: the unsealing charms, the gem fragments, in general anything you don't need.

But in my opinion, what makes this current dash better than the last one is that even if you're unlucky and roll 1 all the time, you can get "something". And for me, something is better than nothing. Its free stuff eitherway, so instead of being furious of how unlucky you are (I don't mean you specifically, I mean in general) and you lost your daily 3 rolls for a charm/valor/stone/naryu coin/whatever, at least you can say that with every roll, you got "something".

• NCSOFT
11 minutes ago, arc said:

welp its bugged just finished my first lap and no dragon trade pouches. don't know why i bothered to begin with.

Hi,

Sorry to hear the Daily Dash is bugged for you, if you contact Customer Support they should be able to help you, and it will help us to see if this is an issue that will affect more players.

Thank you

7 hours ago, Lock6 said:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks again.

You know what would be good in daily dash? Fabrics! Fabrics! Fabrics! Not High Quality Fabrics, but Fabrics! <3

4 hours ago, AttacKat said:

Have you considered that *you* aren't the only player in this game? They need to make it so the items are useful for all different levels, not just L45s.

leveling to lvl 45 can be done in a day so the wast majority of the playerbase are level 45.

Furthermore there's nothing really needed for leveling as you get pretty much everything you'd ever need from surveys.

5 hours ago, Kaze22 said:

Just give us the CBT daily dash. Like in the other BnS versions...

daily_dash.png

I don't want a costume that everyone can have so easily. That is like the first one u get at the start. lol

they nerfed it... in the previous daily dash (in that screenshot) i constantly rolled 5's and 6's.. and in the new daily dash i've been rolling 1's and 2's everyday in a row.. i don't think it has anything to do with RNG now.. they really did nerf it

Meh, this daily dash is better than the last one, at least.

3 items per day (premium) or 2 items per day (non-premium) vs. 1.1 items per day (either).  And the quality of the items roughly the same.

Now sure, the beta one was loads better, but there was no way that was gonna continue into release.  As many people pointed out in the various "Costume prices are too high threads" back in beta, you got so many hongmoon coins it didn't matter the price of outfits was so high.  You could get 2-3 per month free.  Not surprisingly, that was apparently just testing the system to make sure the purchases/etc. all worked.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I did not find any other discussion about this matter so I will refer it here:

Is it just me or when I finish each full round of the spins I get only 1 Dragon Trade Pouch??? Shouldn't be 2 Dragon Trade Pouch? I finished about 4 times (2 different accounts) and I got 2 Dragon Trade Pouch from each.

Is it a bug or...?

Archived