Valentines event ingame doesnt match website version?

Demiosu

Am I missing something or is the website version of this event not matching the ingame version? 

The box on the website says you can get outfits, gold or a black rose.. The one ingame is just random junk with 0 value :x and no outfits.

8c7f73d025b6850c9f2b5ef8cf457ce5.png

6fef8503d199f9c8fccaca8839be2b12.jpg

I was looking for related topics so I could see how to get the box depicted on the website. My suspicions of the two boxes being the same thing, but with different names AND contents, seem to have been spot on. NCSOFT is so full of screw ups. Already found a buttload of errors with this update. Just in the Valentine's Day event's storyline, two words were mispelled. One use of "mettle" was supposed to be "meddle", regarding the love potions effects, etc.. The other was "lessons", when it should've been "lessens", regarding the degree of potency of the love potions. Both of these errors were on the same NPC, within the same portion of the quest. NCSOFT hires people who have no business typing out the story in the English language, as well as people who probably rehash loading screens and website images from the Korean version of the game, when a Western version's contents do not coincide with the images we see.

Hey, NCSoft! Fix this NOW. --And don't you DARE gives us anymore downtime just for a hotfix. I only have so many days off from work per week, and I wasted most of today doing other things I didn't REALLY feel like doing, while waiting for your game to come back online. I haven't seen downtime on a weekly basis in any mmorpg in years, and I feel like we're going back to the age of EQ and Vanilla WoW all over again.
 L2PTR so you reduce downtime on the game, by running your tests on PTR while the game client itself STAYS live.

What the actual *cricket*, are we going to have 3,7,30 days limited outfits in event boxes?

I really hope we won't have anything non permanent outfit.. be it event reward or boss loot, let the chinese server keep them limited, don't bring those ebola over here please, please no limited outfits for the love of bns.

So basicly you gave us a event that is not even remotly worth doing and doesnt reward the player with anything worthwhile, Then for another fact you put these useless(which they are) quest items in a bundle box to get an extra 5$ on costume transactions. i cant believe ncsoft would sink so low.

16 hours ago, Hime said:

The image of the box on the website now correctly reflects the actual box (the description in game). Sorry for the confusion. If it is still showing the wrong image, CTRL+F5 your tab.

Isn't the event supposed to benefit us? So far it looks like it just benefits the company since it's the one getting paid for the outfits, which are unable to be attained by other means.

On events, you should give us another free outfit as possible loot from the event. Don't hide it behind a paywall ($25 at that! I could get an entire game for that price).

23 minutes ago, Glitch said:

I found this event useless since it seems the only way for white roses is through cash shop and the items in that box after transm. doesn't look all too great too me personally........

White Roses come from dungeon daily quests. 

Archived