NEW Class Soul Fighter

Todoran

Lazy Hybrid? or cool? .... in my opinion it is a lazy hybrid........ i hope they make a guner or archer or a normal class next... not hybrids from old classes. They can easy add lots of normal classes in this "wuxia =)) whanabe whit magic loly cats"

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/8/2016 at 5:05 PM, Zerachiel said:

Another OP as hell class that everyone is going to jump on when it's released. While the warlock looks cool.. this is pathetic. Yeah lets give a KFM FM skills! 

NOT me i dont like it..... its very out of place.

On 2016-02-08 at 10:05 AM, Zerachiel said:

Another OP as hell class that everyone is going to jump on when it's released. While the warlock looks cool.. this is pathetic. Yeah lets give a KFM FM skills! 

What part of this class do you think is OP? Are you sure you even know what you're talking about?

52 minutes ago, YuriScarlet said:

OH no now people gonna demand for this and wont play the game until they release this character. OP WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Only thing is this class isn't even in Korea yet for public use , Na/EU won't see it for least a year i'de say

Actually this class has more than just what's mentioned above from what I understand. 

I check in on the Japanese version of BnS time to time (Since I used to play there) and

this is basically also the new "Healer" class.

On 8.2.2016 at 8:47 PM, kittenesse said:

But what does that have to do with martial arts? 

idk, what does a forcemaster has to do with martial arts?

1 hour ago, Nurvus said:

Saying Soul Fighter is lazy is like saying Blade Dancer is a lazy Blade Master hybrid, and Warlock is a lazy Summoner hybrid.

Well that's the point.

1 hour ago, Nurvus said:

Saying Soul Fighter is lazy is like saying Blade Dancer is a lazy Blade Master hybrid, and Warlock is a lazy Summoner hybrid.

Wait... you mean they're not? I always wondered what made BD any different from BM aside from the spells they have lel

On 2/8/2016 at 10:05 AM, Zerachiel said:

I kind of like the class BUT how is this different from say the Sin and the BD which are primarily melee BUT STILL get ranged attacks (and the dictionary NEEDS update as melee IS a word but marks as spelling error)

Archived