TOTALLY UNBALANCED GAME

Inmune

Please.... NCsoft... be a little more serious.... and balance the game...

Assasins: Can be stealh all the time... do a full combo on enemy, run back wait for CDs and go again... ( totally stupid unbalanced overpowered skills )

Summoners: A Mage whit a pet who attack by himself ?... whit invisible??? have immunity skills ? Can heal ??.... ( I think... dont need to say anything more, totally stupid overpowered class )

Destroyers: Spin to win, whit no CD and be immune ?.... Please.. NCsoft stop smoke drugs, be seriously.. ;)

Kung-Fus: Stun all the time + Break the guard + can hit you 3 full combos ? ( ncsoft are you lack of moral ? and say well just finish kung fu fast, no problem if its tremendous Overpowered.. )

BladeMaster & Blade Dancer : well  they seems the only classes Balanced.. beetwen them, but ofc unbalanced vs the fuking 4 overpowerd classes we watched before.

ForceMaster: Same as Blades... its balanced and can win and lose vs all classes..

NCSOFT Thanks!!!!!!!! for make a Totally unbalanced fail game, and make the max % of players.. who want a good game be forced.. to create a OP class.. o uninstall the game. making us losing player base in all servers day by day :)

A good player can counter a lot of the issues you've laid out. The great thing about this game is that all classes have a robust talent system that allows your class to shift it's play style to adapt to many different situations as well as counter different classes.

If you follow the game you'd know we have an incomplete version of it with everything balanced around Lv.50 which we will be getting in the next 2-3 months if not this month. Also you should learn to play your classes strengths and learn the weakness of others otherwise you're gonna have a bad time. This game isn't a faceroll and most classes will require you to move and jump a lot as well as learn how to animation cancel.

the summoner to my knowlege can only stealth as a counter on a 6-10 second cooldown, having played pet classes in every game i ever played i can tell you that they are always griped on. Fighting TWO people is always difficult, but they are far from unkillable always a tactic to use against it. Honestly from what i hear this is the most balanced game in pvp... and it is more a matter of learning to play your class. 

45 minutes ago, Inmune said:

Summoners: A Mage whit a pet who attack by himself ?... whit invisible??? have immunity skills ? Can heal ??.... ( I think... dont need to say anything more, totally stupid overpowered class )

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Inmune said:

Please.... NCsoft... be a little more serious.... and balance the game...

Assasins: Can be stealh all the time... do a full combo on enemy, run back wait for CDs and go again... ( totally stupid unbalanced overpowered skills )

Destroyers: Spin to win, whit no CD and be immune ?.... Please.. NCsoft stop smoke drugs, be seriously.. ;)

Kung-Fus: Stun all the time + Break the guard + can hit you 3 full combos ? ( ncsoft are you lack of moral ? and say well just finish kung fu fast, no problem if its tremendous Overpowered.. )

BladeMaster & Blade Dancer : well  they seems the only classes Balanced.. beetwen them, but ofc unbalanced vs the fuking 4 overpowerd classes we watched before.

ForceMaster: Same as Blades... its balanced and can win and lose vs all classes..

NCSOFT Thanks!!!!!!!! for make a Totally unbalanced fail game, and make the max % of players.. who want a good game be forced.. to create a OP class.. o uninstall the game. making us losing player base in all servers day by day :)

Another scrub who losing pvp matches, first of all - learn to play, nubs will be nubs for ever.

And No. This game is balanced good enough - atleast better than 90% mmo's around.

PS. you just created account to post things like this, no comments dude.

LOL..... 

BnS is one of the most skilled games out there in PvP. Why don't you go play wow and one-shot someone with mortal strike or play a DK and *cricket* someone in 10 seconds.

In BnS you can play ANY CLASS that can counter ANYTHING, it's all about you, not the class. 

So please leave BnS, becuase you're bad you have to complain and wants buffs for your class, L2P instead of complaining.

The PvP might be a little unbalanced, but it'll all fix itself soon. In the meantime, please learn to play whatever it is you play (I swear if you say summoner...) and you'll learn there's counters for just about everything. Also if you're PvPing at level 20ish, go kill yourself for being stupid. Just stay out of PvP until 45. For your own benefit.

3 minutes ago, VRock said:

BLADE DANCER BALANCED? HAHA he is blade cancer for some reason..

Anyway all classes are balanced at 50.

That's the problem, we have lv 50 balanced and yet suffer at lv 45 for months to make lots of people quit of frustration while waiting.

That's the strategy that killed many games until server merge and popularity drop with lots of horrible reviews on balance issue.

It is a stupid strategy that is nothing but for short terms max profits.

man, i'm already tired of taking the time to point out to people that the classes are all pretty balanced and you can do just fine if you just figure out your damn skills- so I'm just gonna call you out on making another unhelpful salt topic. you can't stop and say 'only blade classes are balanced' just because you play one, either, c'mon now. just because you can't stay alive doesn't mean the pvp is bad, spend a little more time learning how to play your class before you start yelling 'xyz is op!!'

3 minutes ago, ouija said:

man, i'm already tired of taking the time to point out to people that the classes are all pretty balanced and you can do just fine if you just figure out your damn skills- so I'm just gonna call you out on making another unhelpful salt topic. you can't stop and say 'only blade classes are balanced' just because you play one, either, c'mon now. just because you can't stay alive doesn't mean the pvp is bad, spend a little more time learning how to play your class before you start yelling 'xyz is op!!'

You obviously couldn't read, the classes are NOT BALANCED at lv 45 and from the skill patch most skill they readjust at the HomgMong one which the balance skills that bring out the balance issue.

The game is kind of balanced at lv 50, but at lv 45, many skills are not available to make that point.

Learn about what all the skill patches about and learn their aims at. The game IS NOT BALANCED AT LV 45.

As a Blade Master ... welcome to stun zone, we send you flying, knock you down before zap you with thunder sword till you die , we can heal ourself when we stun you and make you flying again, we have a huge aoe that make a whole buck of mobs die in second ... wait abit , we can block and you can try to attack it, it will stun you too...

Archived