Jump to content
Forums

New RNG Box in Shop!


Recommended Posts

Just now, Kimarran said:

so a costume is that important to u? what do u want man rly ? u cant expect a game to be COMPLETLY free without anything to earn money .. wow :/

They have premium membership with practically must have perks, they have costumes for DIRECT SALE

 

If that isn't enough for a clown like you then *cricket* off back to Tera 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Despite an overwhelming opposition, they put them in anyway.  This is turning into a cash grab very quickly.

Not worth it, RNG boxes never really are. It pains me to see NC already taking the RNG box route. If I want to buy something from the shop, I want a set price.

Dear NCSOFT, Despite the outcry's of people asking you to not put costumes in rng boxes and that they would pay a HIGH price for certain costumes... you still put it in an RNG box. You cannot tel

Well, are people upset because of the costume or because of the other items?

 

People upset about the costume are leaving the game because some other people can get a costume for a random price between $0.5 to $500+

People upset about the items probably are not aware of Hongmoon coin exchange and other gold for NC store trading which is basically the same

 

Huh.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kimarran said:

so a costume is that important to u? what do u want man rly ? u cant expect a game to be COMPLETLY free without anything to earn money .. wow :/

but in truth you were wrong with your first statement. You can not in any way get it by other means. And yes many people here already pay a sub fee and purchase in game shop items. That adds up to be quite the sum.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Accepting NCSOFt putting in rng boxes will allow them to put anything they want into rng boxes, gear, gear upgrades, soul shields or anything

 

It's *cricket*ing horrific that people actually accept this kind of shit

Link to post
Share on other sites

As long as the box dun give p2win gear like what china do I'm totally cool with it. However I do agree with most of you please dun support/buy RNG box it will only encourage them to introduce all cashshop item in the future all in RNG. For the sake of this game future please dun support.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Erio said:

They have premium membership with practically must have perks, they have costumes for DIRECT SALE

 

If that isn't enough for a clown like you then *cricket* off back to Tera 

what is must have in premium membership if i may ask ?

 

trading limit ? -> no problem create an additional char let it run on ur laptop or whatever and u have another 10 slots free (ncsoft confirmed its legit)

a bit of money from quests ? sure its nice but nowhere needed to play the game normally 

wardrobe ? whatever i will never use my costumes except 2-3 that i like ...

queue is not even bad atm

 

but whatever have it ur way i - dont care about those boxes - just enjoy the fun gamplay ... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't even saw what it is(because today had some problems with my pc) but i already know the answer: no.

lol and had no surprise after saw results of poll, every RNG box is not worth it! Is just money sink like slot machines. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, princode said:

As long as the box dun give p2win gear like what china do I'm totally cool with it. However I do agree with most of you please dun support/buy RNG box it will only encourage them to introduce all cashshop item in the future all in RNG. For the sake of this game future please dun support.  

thats the problem here ... everybody is complaining about something that didnt even happen yet .. the current boxes have nothing exceptional in them .. ok 1 costume but come on guys there are sooo many out there u sure as hell find a different one that looks good and doesnt cost to much in ur opinion

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Well, are people upset because of the costume or because of the other items?

 

People upset about the costume are leaving the game because some other people can get a costume for a random price between $0.5 to $500+

People upset about the items probably are not aware of Hongmoon coin exchange and other gold for NC store trading which is basically the same

 

Huh.

You forgot the people upset for the very existence of the dreaded gacha boxes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Erio said:

They have premium membership with practically must have perks, they have costumes for DIRECT SALE

 

If that isn't enough for a clown like you then *cricket* off back to Tera 

Harsh, but I agree: Selling RNG boxes containing one costume and whole bunch of (tradeable) ingame items on top of everything else is just lazy and greedy... combine that with all of the problems stemming from the game being a cheap port, and NC has made it abundantly clear they don't give a damn about the game or their customers.

 

I for one will not support that...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WarBaby2 said:

Harsh, but I agree: Selling RNG boxes containing one costume and whole bunch of (tradeable) ingame items on top of everything else is just lazy and greedy... combine that with all of the problems stemming from the game being a cheap port, and NC has made it abundantly clear they don't give a damn about the game or their customers.

 

I for one will n

Edited by Erio
Link to post
Share on other sites

Also they put this shiity rng boxes ingame and they wonder after why people buy from gold sellers.
If they start put shit OP exclusive items inside them(tradeable) people will just buy gold from gold sellers ;).

Link to post
Share on other sites

I too, unfortunately have spent money on this game... But if something like this is becoming a thing than it's the last Ncsoft is getting from me. Gating product behind RNG specifically meant for you to waste money on is just slimy

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've already voiced my opinion back in beta about the gem rng boxes and I'll do it again.  No RNG boxes!  I hated this most about tera.  I mean christ, just put the outfit in the store and let people buy it normally.  This is how it starts.  Next thing you know there will be needed evolution materials in this box.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Noel said:

I too, unfortunately have spent money on this game... But if something like this is becoming a thing than it's the last Ncsoft is getting from me. Gating product behind RNG specifically meant for you to waste money on is just slimy

Without being to condescending, but I hope some people will learn from that... you don't throw money at "those companies" before they have proven they actually value their customers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Mekusa said:

What makes you think this? We're not asking for it to be free we want it for sell, just not in a RNG box.

You know, to be honest, id rather have a costume that not many players have, and i can feel special with it, than having a plain sold costume while i have 999 clones of me wearing the same. Also yes, the RNG boxes give them more money, thats obvious, but i see that as something that make me feel more secure, so the game will last longer.

 

Selling plain costumes at cheap prices (because yes, they are pretty cheap, and even if you say ''well then sell them at a high price, this topic will exist with the name WHY ARE THEY SO EXPENSIVE instead'') will end up leaving the players with nothing else to buy, which mean, no more income for the company, which mean a secure dead for the server. I want the game to last for a very long time, even if that mean i have to pay more for a single costume that i really want, because if i am going to gamble for it, mean that i want it.

 

And NO, dont say ''oh well they could just design more costumes for us so the shop will always have new things'', you know, they have to pay the developers to design more, which mean more money, which is also UP to the developers if they want to do it or not, or maybe they dont see a future in this server and stop making more content, i have seen that happening, the name was RaiderZ, was a very very good game with a combat like the one we have here in BnS. So stop complaining pls, be happy that we have a non pay2win game, if you guys complain more, i wont be surprised that they add rings in the cash shop that give 10.000 Dmg each...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BattleKat said:

You know, to be honest, id rather have a costume that not many players have, and i can feel special with it, than having a plain sold costume while i have 999 clones of me wearing the same. Also yes, the RNG boxes give them more money, thats obvious, but i see that as something that make me feel more secure, so the game will last longer.

 

Selling plain costumes at cheap prices (because yes, they are pretty cheap, and even if you say ''well then sell them at a high price, this topic will exist with the name WHY ARE THEY SO EXPENSIVE instead'') will end up leaving the players with nothing else to buy, which mean, no more income for the company, which mean a secure dead for the server. I want the game to last for a very long time, even if that mean i have to pay more for a single costume that i really want, because if i am going to gamble for it, mean that i want it.

 

And NO, dont say ''oh well they could just design more costumes for us so the shop will always have new things'', you know, they have to pay the developers to design more, which mean more money, which is also UP to the developers if they want to do it or not, or maybe they dont see a future in this server and stop making more content, i have seen that happening, the name was RaiderZ, was a very very good game with a combat like the one we have here in BnS. So stop complaining pls, be happy that we have a non pay2win game, if you guys complain more, i wont be surprised that they add rings in the cash shop that give 10.000 Dmg each...

Are you a NCSoft employee in disguise or something? That's something that a NCSoft employee in disguise would say.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rincewind said:

Are you a NCSoft employee in disguise or something? That's something that a NCSoft employee in disguise would say.

No, actually i am a Costume addict player of RaiderZ, and i am very sad that the game died for topics like this one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rincewind said:

Are you a NCSoft employee in disguise or something? That's something that a NCSoft employee in disguise would say.

I'd call that Stockholm syndrome level of apologetics... well, whatever let's one suppress that pesky buyers remorse, I guess.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...