Forums

New RNG Box in Shop!

skyy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So guys.... dungeon loot boxes? The weapon boxes?

Brilliant Cinderlands Key is 12 silver on market now. Can we talk about that? The guys that ran Tomb of Exiles 30 times then complained about it being wrong and f2p being doomed, are you still there?

I have been playing Tera since april 2013 and stopped it on 15th of jan 2016, if you want to see how Rng destroyed a game check Tera, the shop filled with rng boxes and every new costume becomes in rng box, if u want to buy it directly you must pay 100-200 Euros for a box with guarantee costume plus 200 rng box that come with it

2 minutes ago, Lily said:

I have been playing Tera since april 2013 and stopped it on 15th of jan 2016, if you want to see how Rng destroyed a game check Tera, the shop filled with rng boxes and every new costume becomes in rng box, if u want to buy it directly you must pay 100-200 Euros for a box with guarantee costume plus 200 rng box that come with it

You played Tera ? 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Lily said:

I personally am not up at arms about the RNG boxes mostly due to the fact that I'm willing to pay a little extra for an outfit that I really like and is exclusive. I don't feel the need to have every single outfit that will be released and I enjoy the actual gameplay of the game. So in the end, I don't see it as a problem.

I hate cash shop RNG boxes, absolutely hate them and hope they die away in BnS.  Their cash shop was sooooo good but this has tarnished it.  More and more stuff is going to be removed from purchase and put into these damn boxes.... Ugh.

1 minute ago, SerialCaTFeeler said:

You played Tera ? 

What? I played Tera for at least as long as BnS... of course, I was only lvl 25 in Tera in the same amount of time it took me to get one char to 45 and one to 15 in BnS. ;)

It was a good game... once.

2 minutes ago, Chnmmr said:

I hate cash shop RNG boxes, absolutely hate them and hope they die away in BnS.  Their cash shop was sooooo good but this has tarnished it.  More and more stuff is going to be removed from purchase and put into these damn boxes.... Ugh.

The cash shop is still good , see now we can have costumes that you don't have .

Just now, Lurkios said:

RNG boxes are a scam and only fools buy them. Sure, there are some lucky fools out there - but don't pretend for a minute that this is good for the community.

Good thing I'm not a social justice warrior then :D

20 minutes ago, Bellezza said:

I'm honestly fine with things being a bit more exclusive. Seeing like 6 other people wearing the same outfit as me all the time is disappointing.

They already have those outfits, homie. They cost $200+ to own and have no RNG required. Even at a few hundred, at least they're guaranteed for those who truly want them.

21 minutes ago, Bellezza said:

I'm honestly fine with things being a bit more exclusive. Seeing like 6 other people wearing the same outfit as me all the time is disappointing.

This is the reason they do it complete morons that will spend truckloads of money to feel special. I miss the days where you saw a set of armor or mount and you asked where did you get that? and the response was something in the game not "Spent $200"

Archived