Master loot is an issue

Kirow

This is probably one of the most popular problem alongside Spammer, Maintenance Time and RNG.

I have never encountered it, but I agree this need to be fixed. And I have to disagree with some that mention they should play with friend. The major benefit of cross server random party is how easy it is to get in to the dungeon, without organizing everything. Sometime with friends the organizing might took more time than running the dungeon itself.

The existence of ninja loot, make this great time saving feature at risk, it ruin some of players fun factor. It is an exploitation, because I'm pretty sure they didn't design the ability to change rule so people can ninja loot.

Just now, MuntyD said:

That sounds like an awesome idea. A voting system within the party where u can vote a new leader, if the current party leader is greedy.

I don't think that's what cat is saying. he's requesting that when the leader change the rule of loot, it will need to be voted by the majority of the party. 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, COCOsoul said:

eh i found some party like that, what i did? left on the next second and joined another group! not that hard rlly, just pay atention at loot option from start.

Ninja loot refer to situation where the leader change the rule few second before the boss died. Not at beginning.

Report and move on, NCSoft is a publisher and a very lite Dev group for our region(s) and the KR devs probably won't get around to making such a change for awhile. A staff member has already stated they're trying to get it changed for the better but at the moment there is nothing they can do unless you report the player and they will be investigated. Don't need a new thread about the same issues every hour :/

Devs are *cricket*ing useless so dont even complain to them. Really this lead ninja shit is too *cricket*ing stupid they should have copied teras system where a vote needs to be implemented to change loot rules and everyone has to vote yes.

Just now, BroCode said:

Devs are *cricket*ing useless so dont even complain to them. Really this lead ninja shit is too *cricket*ing stupid they should have copied teras system where a vote needs to be implemented to change loot rules and everyone has to vote yes.

NA/EU versions are the only ones with this issue, lol, that's why the original devs didn't think twice about it.

That's bad response from Devs.. that's mean the developer care more about costume and glamour rather than improving the game content beside the CS (Support) reply was really surprised me. 

Is not a big deal really but after 3-4 same thing happened to you at same night where leader changed the loot at last minute.. it's kinda kill the fun for cross-server dungeon. 

p/s: plot twist = greedy players is actually a gold seller lmao D:

54 minutes ago, CatOnFirez said:

So.. this  happened to me quite a lot time and getting frustrated whenever the greedy players is the leader and ninja loot everything at  the  last boss.

Will NCsoft take this problem seriously as it's affecting other player's game experiences at the same time.

If they can make vote system for the kick, they should make one for changing the loot as well.

Quickest solution  -->> Make ALL party/dungeon BID only. 

Right now, I am think is it more important to stop this from happening ASAP, and not spend tons of time implementing a new feature that may takes weeks/mos before we see any changes.

1 hour ago, AttacKat said:

Quickest solution  -->> Make ALL party/dungeon BID only. 

Right now, I am think is it more important to stop this from happening ASAP, and not spend tons of time implementing a new feature that may takes weeks/mos before we see any changes.

Yes. this actually make sense. Or at least make cross server dungeon bid only. 

Q: What if i'm with friends and all friends agree that I should get all loot ? I need Master Loot system.

A: Then just make sure your friends didn't overbid your 5 copper bid.

Master Loot importance in a random loot system is a Must, in this game where the loot is bid system, it's not that important. Specially since we don't have a raid with large numbers of people. In this game a world Boss is kinda free for all.

2 hours ago, Lunaus said:

NA/EU versions are the only ones with this issue, lol, that's why the original devs didn't think twice about it.

what do you mean this issue? as in *cricket* players who ninja everything? or the loot system?

cause *cricket* exist everywhere man.

7 hours ago, Bladez said:

The system should at least warn you when you join a party where the leader has Master loot option on. People hardly ever look at the party options. They just join and go and later find out they were left out of bids.

you havent run much dung do yah, on blightstone, after you kill 2 boss theres a 2-3s window when a guy spawns upon taking his life to 30-50 % he drops the loot, thous people who does this master loot scam, they does it right b4 the 3rd guy spawn aka right b4 loot box spawn, at that point even if you leave its done, pl (party leader) gonna get all drop.

5 hours ago, Qondar said:

That's very encouraging to hear.  In at least one other game I've played where that happened, the devs basically just said "Well, they're free to do that, it's not something reportable."

That's exactly what they were saying yesterday.

13 minutes ago, 4gotten Myth said:

you havent run much dung do yah, on blightstone, after you kill 2 boss theres a 2-3s window when a guy spawns upon taking his life to 30-50 % he drops the loot, thous people who does this master loot scam, they does it right b4 the 3rd guy spawn aka right b4 loot box spawn, at that point even if you leave its done, pl (party leader) gonna get all drop.

Wow they have to be real assholes to pull crap like that. The more people learn about this feature, the more the issue will get out of hand. Most will exploit the crap out of it. By the time everyone knows about it the dungeons will only be playable by guildies since no one will trust anyone else. There goes that great community!!!!

Why didn't they just implemented an RNG system? I would have love this rather than having to bid for shit and now have to deal with exploiters. It also makes no sense that Developers think that this is not an issue.

8 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

Greetings everyone,

We've forwarded the feedback regarding changing the loot type as a maliciously act towards other party members to the development team and they are looking into ways to address this behavior. We'll be sure to provide any updates whether the team has any plans on implementing measures against this behavior.

To those who encounter this behavior, we highly encourage reporting these players to the support team in the meantime, and they will be able to investigate these players further.

This things always end up in  a "Please report exploiters" instead of an actual fix.

Since there is no actual fix for this yet, more and more greedy players starting dare to master/leader looted everything at the end of the bosses. So farming a moonwater tear is not an option at cross server dungeon because this type of people run wild, unchecked and nothing can be done against them? 

Kudos NCsoft, you just  let this kind  people ruined your game and community.

Screenshot below is another greedy player ninja looted everything right before the boss died and I managed to screenshot it. I hope there will be an official reply from Moderator or Admin regarding this as this is getting  way too much and not fun at all.

8 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

Greetings everyone,

We've forwarded the feedback regarding changing the loot type as a maliciously act towards other party members to the development team and they are looking into ways to address this behavior. We'll be sure to provide any updates whether the team has any plans on implementing measures against this behavior.

To those who encounter this behavior, we highly encourage reporting these players to the support team in the meantime, and they will be able to investigate these players further.

first thank you for the response its good to know the forums do get looked at to an extent, secondly they could just make it so that the loot system requires the teams vote to ok it if the team votes no the change gets denied - it works fine that way in other games and makes sense - even if it can be a bit annoying when someone keeps trying because they want to be greedy so they use it as a form of whining anyhow just some thoughts on a possible suggestion for the fix as it would leave it but make it so they couldnt just change it freely :)

5 hours ago, MuntyD said:

That sounds like an awesome idea. A voting system within the party where u can vote a new leader, if the current party leader is greedy.

The problem with this idea is that by the time you can vote kick them, they've already looted the last boss.

3 hours ago, Rief said:

Q: What if i'm with friends and all friends agree that I should get all loot ? I need Master Loot system.

A: Then just make sure your friends didn't overbid your 5 copper bid

With friends/clan mate, this isn't even an issue as you guys would have agreed to that stuff already. My clan does this. We party farm BR, and all loot goes to one player anyway since he will be the crafter. So basically whatever crafting mat pops, everyone just drops out of the bid except the crafter.

ahhh... another naming and shaming thread

by NCSoft point of view, the game is designed that way, and it's working as intended

Soon, a moderator probably will delete this thread to protect the identity of those Ninja.

Archived