Jump to content
Forums

Arena PVP is broken with Force Master


Smartly

Recommended Posts

On 1/19/2016 at 6:05 PM, Smartly said:

Bottom line its a n easy win in pvp arena as a force master.  The way to win is to use the ice blast, freeze the enemy to the ground, run behind them and blast away.  Rinse and repeat until the match is over.  You can't be targeted.  No skills can be used against you.  Its an easy win, with no chance for the other guy.

you think FM is cake walk?

 

FM is one of the harder classes to master because of the disadvantages that it can have VS certain classes like KFM/BM. AN assassin that knows what he/she is doing can easily get through an FM. One of the biggest people have in this game is that they complain when they don't take the time to learn the class then complain and say its op. as an assassin you have a much easier life against some other classes while FM has to bust his/her ass to squeeze through a win. There are a lot of flaws when it comes to FM. It's a good class but it can be punished easily especially if he blows the escapes or doesn't know what to do. try to learn the class you have the most problems with and learn how to counter it, don't just sit there and complain because you won't get anything accomplished. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When i first start doing arena fm seemed tough for my sin cause i was frozen n cant move.

So i did my study.

I said my self ill fight freeze with freeze..fms were so annoying so i wanted to make them *cricket*.

So i used this build to make the agree hehe.

Smoke screen best friend of sin 

Ice mine to *cricket* fm xd

Our tp flower 

The 5 poison (4) skill

I also spec my infiltrate to a 30 sec stun xd.

I love my match ups with fm cause i make them ungry hehe.

I camp in my smoke if they come close tab swap rb f them or use my 1 into stun n aerial combo before he lands i freeze him then go opposite side flower smoke screen  choke bomb.

I just kill fm slowly fight freeze with freeze xd

Link to post
Share on other sites

A tip try not to tab swap if fm has frost orbs arround him cause u will not be able to dash after tab if u hit fm with frost orbs u freeze in place.

Fms play with stack orbs n embers they ignite 5 embers with impact for nore damage.

I made an fm gon just for costumes so sexy omg 31 lvl xd

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19.01.2016 at 1:23 AM, Smartly said:

I am playing arena at level 22.  You really think I should go to end game to find out if I can escape a root?  What if I can't?  I just wasted several days of my time.  Anyone have the real answer?    I won 2 out of 4 matches.  I won the first two. The last 2 were against 2 different force masters using the same technique.  Root with ice, then run behind.  I realized at that point its a real thing, more than one person has figured out the flaw.

Are we debating if arena is balanced or not at lvl 22 ? Really ?!

 

As others said, you can rotate your camera with middle mouse click while rooted.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19-1-2016 at 0:23 AM, Smartly said:

I am playing arena at level 22.  You really think I should go to end game to find out if I can escape a root?  What if I can't?  I just wasted several days of my time.  Anyone have the real answer?    I won 2 out of 4 matches.  I won the first two. The last 2 were against 2 different force masters using the same technique.  Root with ice, then run behind.  I realized at that point its a real thing, more than one person has figured out the flaw.

You can check your spellbook (K) to see which spells you get and what they do.
You get this in the starting area around lvl 2 or 3 or so already so no need to lvl endgame to know which spells you get.

 

If you pvp without being max lvl, than you miss a lot of talent points to spend, so you will be weaker than someone who is max lvl with all those points.

Which lvl where the people you were fighting against?

Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread just confirms my suspicions. Sins are not easy wins for FM like a lot of people were saying a while ago. 

It all comes down to playstyle, if you fight a FM head on, it's an even fight (unless you're RngSin that evades in stealth 3/4/5 times), so not exactly favorable for Sin. I'm not going to teach you how to win against a FM, but if you know what to do (and have some RNG evades), there's very little a FM can do. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. 
I would advice you to do your research or come on the forums to ASK for tips, instead of throwing accusations for other classes.

MOSTLY because people actually read threads like yours, developers as well, and decide to nerf a class that actually has NO NEED of a nerf.

If you are level 22 you certainly shouldn't be stating what is OP and what is not, you can remove freeze with swapping, countering and your dashes. 
I am completely SICK and tired of people complaining without even checking the rankings, checking videos or etc. Force Master is NOT easy to master and is most certainly NOT overpowered. (It's the least common class in top100 in US, EU, KR, CH, JP.
Spar FM's if they are "so hard" for you (they really shouldn't be) and ask them what you're doing wrong that you can change. 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2016 at 5:35 AM, Solori said:

Ummm...

 

Destro,LBD, and summoner make an assassin have a bad time.

Destroyer never make assassin have bad time, Infact it vise versa it Assassin who troll and shit over destroyer 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
On 1/20/2016 at 4:47 PM, Roxx said:

lol ppl should stop crying about pvp if they are clueless and are playing only 3 days or so.

and ppl should stop crying about balancing if they didnt even got to max lvl.

And y FM freeze is removed by just pressing "ss"

And its even possible to get easy Gold with some Classes at low lvl.

Got Gold with a lvl 22 sin and won against 3 FM that i met omw to gold (9wins 1 loose) and one of those FM was lvl 45 :D

u just have to know what skills u need against certain classes, like smoke screen against FM to resist their range atacks if u stand in (but care they can grab u out of it)

but... using SS... how ... i use SS then instanly get another freeze , i break out of that with tab and instantly get another freeze , how many freeze these FMs have D:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2016 at 6:28 PM, Cashz said:

i play assasin , and i can say FM is the only easy class to beat for us , learn your skills then start crying about pvp , u can easily get out of their root with ss - f -f, counter- combo.

srsly i didn't expect a post about FM being OP lol, the OP class is that damn summoner.

I am curious what level you play assassin at, cause I am certainly not seeing where or why anyone would think that is an easy matchup for sin unless the FM is legit retarded.  That said, if you are having an easy time against them at high levels please tell me what I am doing wrong.

On 7/17/2016 at 5:14 AM, Suna said:

 That is really old video from 2014, bm did not have even flock of blades or blade call in that time. He totally outplayed that summoner. If you wanna see something new, that is from 2 days ago https://www.twitch.tv/bnstournament/v/78159094 there is summoner too in the tournament.

I am more amazed that I saw a Sin using Bombard in the world tourney.  That is probably the only time I have ever seen that skill be useful.

Link to post
Share on other sites

FM is easily the worst class in arena. Anyone who claims otherwise is just playing against braindead melee classes.

OP must be a REALLY bad melee class to think FM can actually win against equal skilled players.

FM is the ONLY class that has literally no reliable stuns/knockdowns/dazes/counters/blocks whatsoever. Oh yeah we have ONE stun, with a 38sec cooldown, that can be EASILY blocked... how helpful.

Freeze? Yeah like that does shit, against every other class that can just spam invisibility/counter/block/stun/kd/daze every other f*cking second. The ONLY time freeze even works is against people who has no idea how to do any of the previously mentioned and just stand there half-afking. Obviously the designers designed freeze for PvE as enemies can't counter/block, but then at the last second forgot that other players can block it rendering it completely useless.

Anyone with a brain can defeat a FM with 80% HP to spare.

 

Destroyer: spin spin spin 99% of the fight, counter every attack right back at you

KFM: you'll be hard-pressed to find one attack that DOESN'T stun/kd/daze. Oh and of course, have some buff that allows you to block/counter 99% of the entire fight

BM: pretty much same as KFM except most moves allow you to teleport too

BD: less than 5% of people in arena are this class, unfamiliar

Summoner: the very definition of 2v1. The only game where summoners can stun/knockdown and cast invisibility on themselves

Warlock: Thrall stunlocks/knockdown while summoner sits back and drinks lemon tea

Assassin: easily the most broken class of all. Stealth 99% of entire fight and sneak in a poison now and then, while you slowly drain and die while they semi-afk and read a book

SF: heal heal heal heal heal

 

I play a FM and I cringe every time I'm forced to do the arena mode for a daily. I just log into arena, afk for 3 matches while reading a book.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Melodia FM won 2016 world championship a few weeks ago undefeated, beat every single person 2-0 or 3-0.

 

Also stun is the most powerful CC because it only allows tab escape and FM is the only class that almost exclusively uses stuns. They also have more than one. There's a reason why FM usually takes care of the stun CC in dungeons.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Avalyn said:

@Melodia FM won 2016 world championship a few weeks ago undefeated, beat every single person 2-0 or 3-0.

 

Also stun is the most powerful CC because it only allows tab escape and FM is the only class that almost exclusively uses stuns. They also have more than one. There's a reason why FM usually takes care of the stun CC in dungeons.

World tournament have still not been in this year, it was korea tournament. Last world tournament winner was warlock in 2015.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/24/2016 at 1:13 AM, Melodia said:

FM is easily the worst class in arena. Anyone who claims otherwise is just playing against braindead melee classes.

OP must be a REALLY bad melee class to think FM can actually win against equal skilled players.

FM is the ONLY class that has literally no reliable stuns/knockdowns/dazes/counters/blocks whatsoever. Oh yeah we have ONE stun, with a 38sec cooldown, that can be EASILY blocked... how helpful.

Freeze? Yeah like that does shit, against every other class that can just spam invisibility/counter/block/stun/kd/daze every other f*cking second. The ONLY time freeze even works is against people who has no idea how to do any of the previously mentioned and just stand there half-afking. Obviously the designers designed freeze for PvE as enemies can't counter/block, but then at the last second forgot that other players can block it rendering it completely useless.

Anyone with a brain can defeat a FM with 80% HP to spare.

 

Destroyer: spin spin spin 99% of the fight, counter every attack right back at you

KFM: you'll be hard-pressed to find one attack that DOESN'T stun/kd/daze. Oh and of course, have some buff that allows you to block/counter 99% of the entire fight

BM: pretty much same as KFM except most moves allow you to teleport too

BD: less than 5% of people in arena are this class, unfamiliar

Summoner: the very definition of 2v1. The only game where summoners can stun/knockdown and cast invisibility on themselves

Warlock: Thrall stunlocks/knockdown while summoner sits back and drinks lemon tea

Assassin: easily the most broken class of all. Stealth 99% of entire fight and sneak in a poison now and then, while you slowly drain and die while they semi-afk and read a book

SF: heal heal heal heal heal

 

I play a FM and I cringe every time I'm forced to do the arena mode for a daily. I just log into arena, afk for 3 matches while reading a book.

If you legitimately think FM is bad in pvp you should just play hello kitty or something.  FM has one stun?   I can think of two ( Impact, Glacial Beam) off the top of my head and I don't even play FM  Impact doesn't even have a cd.  Plus you got a couple dazes, and of course you have the ability to apply chill forever.  They also have range, heals, anti-projectile fields, Q/E movement spell iframes, and tons of damage.  

 

I would, however, imagine PVP is quite taxing when you don't even know your own class, let alone anything the others are trying to do.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/19/2016 at 3:23 PM, Smartly said:

I am playing arena at level 22.  You really think I should go to end game to find out if I can escape a root?  What if I can't?  I just wasted several days of my time.  Anyone have the real answer?    I won 2 out of 4 matches.  I won the first two. The last 2 were against 2 different force masters using the same technique.  Root with ice, then run behind.  I realized at that point its a real thing, more than one person has figured out the flaw.

Level 22 assassin? You're the kind of guy I might just throw the match for out of pity, or cry before fighting.

 

Dude trust me, levels give you all the advantages you need against a FM. You get more snare escapes and stuns to work with. Also a ton of more skills to torture everyone with.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Spin works against FM ? Nice joke Apfelx is never stunned, using his 2 tab because I use my stuns, still moving like nothing AND the ice and fre stack are at x1000000 from this moment,

so you can't move around or you are already dead from the stupid stacks.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Broken game, at least for me as someone with so much MMO exp, there is no balance in this game just classes that counter another...maybe that's how they "balance" things, by making 1 class kill the one someone else can't. If it was really balanced EVERY class would at least have a chance to fight any other class which is not the case.

 

I've heard a lot of people say everything gets balanced around HM15 and idk since i never played any other regions, but... seems in those KR tournaments some classes obviously have huge advantages vs others to the point where it is almost impossible to win vs the class with the advantage  when its pro vs pro.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DeadlyCode said:

Broken game, at least for me as someone with so much MMO exp, there is no balance in this game just classes that counter another...maybe that's how they "balance" things, by making 1 class kill the one someone else can't. If it was really balanced EVERY class would at least have a chance to fight any other class which is not the case.

 

I've heard a lot of people say everything gets balanced around HM15 and idk since i never played any other regions, but... seems in those KR tournaments some classes obviously have huge advantages vs others to the point where it is almost impossible to win vs the class with the advantage  when its pro vs pro.

You always have a chance. The bit about KR tournaments is just wrong.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gratus said:

You always have a chance. The bit about KR tournaments is just wrong.

Like i said you only have a chance when the person playing your counter class is way less skilled than you are. For example, KFM vs Sin...the chance of KFM winning are maybe 30%? 40%? even though I would doubt that, of course it's just my opinion but making 1 class counter another isn't balance. I understand perfect balance will never be achieved in any game because there will always be something 1 class has over another but in BnS that gap is just way to wide.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/23/2016 at 8:13 AM, Melodia said:

 

Destroyer: spin spin spin 99% of the fight, counter every attack right back at you

 

Man, What this is bullshit ? A dumb FM who just smash their skills into destroyer deflect
Real FM who in upper rank, Just chill you and stop you from spinning gave you hell of dps and force you use both of your blue buff and normal escape

Infact FM against destroyer is just shit match, They have two short CD Iframe, Have chill that not allow me to use my only 2 14 and 30 second Charge skills -.- , They got freeze shit make it impossible to target them and I can't just SS or use my C cause they are *cricket*ing 12 and 24 CD -.-, They got *cricket*ing shit escape with 30 second CD for both while I got only 30 and 1 min Escape buff, They got endless stun and daze on every corner that make forced to use both CC while me can't do the same to them cause of their Iframe, counter, Chill and freeze , Their dps is way higher than mine and it always hit me while me need to lock them with cc first then put some dps on them, They got *cricket*ing free grab CC that don't require to cc target, My shit grab is easily broken by them if I got freeze effect -.-

 

So what is the *cricket*ing spinto win destroyer ddo except die here ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...