Huan

Show off your characters!!

Recommended Posts

A desert love story...

 

Two  cute girls meet in the desert, one seems to be a bit of a slut though...

n4yyia.jpg

 

But the other can't help but take a look...

10hn7de.jpg

 

As they gaze together into the arid desert...

16atopf.jpg

 

A creepo stands in the background, wth is he doing?

efnscj.jpg

 

Aren't they so cute together!?

259g135.jpg

 

But she should really cover those things up...

2wdo9qg.jpg

 

My character doesn't seem to mind though, she just can't help herself!

xpqazr.jpg

 

I hope you enjoyed my story! lol =)

 

---- Saeravi, Hajoon server

Edited by alwayserica

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hidaru   
9 hours ago, alwayserica said:

Running, unconcerned, from a desert monster :) and looking so cute while doing it!

 

29ypj5h.jpg

What outfit is that O: ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quietus   
On 2016-01-23 at 5:43 PM, Neclord said:

 

New Outfit. =)

 

 

screenshot_160123_038ajujf.jpg

 

screenshot_160123_045b2u4q.jpg

 

I'm not the only one seeing Pamela Anderson here, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bahiti   
19 minutes ago, Quietus said:

 

I'm not the only one seeing Pamela Anderson here, right?

Nope, I see it too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazor   
15 hours ago, alwayserica said:

Running, unconcerned, from a desert monster :) and looking so cute while doing it!

 

29ypj5h.jpg

So you are using a mod to have that outfit? 'Cause that's not released on EU/NA yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neclord   
1 hour ago, Quietus said:

 

I'm not the only one seeing Pamela Anderson here, right?

 

I can see it now that you mention it. =P

Now I like her even more lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2016 at 3:05 AM, zerkeros said:
On 2/7/2016 at 9:41 PM, alwayserica said:

A desert love story...

 

Two  cute girls meet in the desert, one seems to be a bit of a slut though...

n4yyia.jpg

 

But the other can't help but take a look...

10hn7de.jpg

 

As they gaze together into the arid desert...

16atopf.jpg

 

A creepo stands in the background, wth is he doing?

efnscj.jpg

 

Aren't they so cute together!?

259g135.jpg

 

But she should really cover those things up...

2wdo9qg.jpg

 

My character doesn't seem to mind though, she just can't help herself!

xpqazr.jpg

 

I hope you enjoyed my story! lol =)

 

---- Saeravi, Hajoon server

@Naunet Kudos for the names! :D It's rare to see game immersive names nowadays...


3HdHcPa.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now