Show off your characters!!

Huan

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 9:35 PM, Shail said:

I thought that was "Show off your characters while you wait" Featuring normalish looking characters who were flopping in queue, this was intended for the cutest/coolest characters that people truly thought looked exceptional

Normalish to you. To their creators they are cute/sexy/hot/cool/etc. 

That being said, really, do we need ANOTHER "post useless SS of your character" thread. There 2 fairly long ones already as well as multiples for just certain races (lyn).

Surely people have better things to do with their time than make more of these threads. 

6 minutes ago, Deadlys said:

oh ok ty, So you mean i should increase the thickness of the arms and lower and chest size? which is like 5, and max is 20 if i remember right, and arm thickness is -4 i think yeah.

I think the chest size is ok.  I just like the arm thickness in the 6th pic better.

6 minutes ago, Shautru said:

I think the chest size is ok.  I just like the arm thickness in the 6th pic better.

So i changed the arm thickness from -4 to 3, and shoulder size from 4 to -9, i really fought the shoulders looked a bit out of place when i looked again yeah :).

Any other suggestions? i just want to improve it :).

Y2mqxNa.jpg

yXwlcrO.jpg

DwdimXD.jpg

3 hours ago, Deadlys said:

Give me suggestions on how to improve this please, my first attempt on Jin female.

n1PWMTx.jpg

1lUthnh.jpg

ZB3hYw8.jpg

htDdxXf.jpg

7qduKpy.jpg

ufi45EN.jpg

dE21Dkz.jpg

okx4Amu.jpg

So i changed the arm thickness from -4 to 3, and shoulder size from 4 to -9, i really fought the shoulders looked a bit out of place when i looked again yeah :).

Any other suggestions? i just want to improve it :).

Y2mqxNa.jpg

yXwlcrO.jpg

DwdimXD.jpg

Are you going for curvy, more top heavy, more bottom heavy? 

If you're going for curvy, I would suggest making the legs a bit thicker, because it makes the butt bigger and gives great curves. 

otherwise I think she looks like a very natural, beautiful looking chick! I love the face you did for her. I would have never originally gone for that but she looks amazing. Love the red eyes.

My Summoner (Xesta of Hajoon) with her loyal Barrel Panda aka Baka. I love that we have matching star eyes, we're such a perfect match!

3zDEQ1r.jpg

Cross-eyed Baka, so siily :3

02W1m9S.jpg

My Kung Fu Master Jin (Sister Xesta of Hajoon). I gave her freckles :)

RrZnGN2.jpg

rl86WF5.jpg