Report UE4 Bugs Here

Rynara

Bug Summary: Closing the Transmute window when a search was done, doesn't clear the results on the next time

Reproduction steps:

1. Open the Transmute window

2. Search for something (E.g.: diamond)

3. Close the window

4. Open the window again

5. Clear the results

Attachment: https://streamable.com/b71kqa

Additional information: You should have a bugged window, where you can't clear the search anymore and NOTHING else shows, except the results of your previous search, before closing.

Bug Summary: Idle animations still happen during cutscenes

Reproduction steps:

1. Go somewhere where there's a cutscene with your character (E.g.: Circle of Suffering ... Sundering)

2. Wait for the cutscene

3. You should hear the sounds and see the idle animation during the cutscene

Additional information: The best example I found was Master Hong's cutscene, in Circle of Sundering.

Bug Summary: Can't continue Silversteel Storyline if you leave during Chapter 3

Reproduction steps: Leave during chapter 3 of the Silversteel storyline.

Attachment: unknown.png

Although the quest shows a map marker on both Herbside Inn & Cloistered Cliffs, neither of them solve this. No NPC is present at the Inn to continue the story from, and the portal into Cloistered Cliffs is marked red (blocked entry). Abandoning the quest doesn't fix this, nor is the NPC Nuya alternatively available in the Main Courtyard in Zaiwei.

Warden - Lv60HM17 - NAaw

12 hours ago, Cupidstar said:

Koldrak / Epic Challenge - Others' damage numbers show all bundled up, despite not being in the same party:

CgVfS9X.jpg

As you can see, the only settings are for party members, and they aren't party members (I even went inside alone):

yjafNg7.png

I could be wrong, but based on the pic it just seems like your skill does damage overtime and they just all crit (because you likely have max weapon stacks since its very easy to stack in koldrak).

• Like 1

Bug Summary: Armoury Stage 11 Pet Gems have no Stats

Reproduction steps:

1. Armoury Chest Stage 11 gives PetGems.

2. The Chest gives u Octagonal Garnet, Obsi and Diamond PET Gem, They have NO Stats

3. They cannot be used for transmute material (I guess thats Worked as designed tho), therefore there is no use for them cuz they have no Stats and are no material.

Attachment: ---------------

Additional information: ------------

• Like 1

Bug Summary: In House of Idols - Easy mode - killing the first mini boss while standing causes it to make an A-pose

Reproduction steps:

1. Go into House of Idols - Easy mode

2. Kill the first miniboss WHILE IT IS STANDING

3. Enjoy the A-pose

Attachment:

GNCukjl.jpg

Additional information: When it is laying, it seems to behave normally.

I've only done this dungeon in Easy mode, so, can't say if it happens at other difficulty levels.

Bug Summary: some visual and sound bugs in storyline campaign, Act 1:

1) Chapter 6 - The Honorable Mayor: when the player character approach to Abandoned Well, the flock of bats no longer flies away 

2) Chapter 11 - Gone Fishing: as Dochun and the hero of Hongmoon make their way to the exit from Tainted Grotto, Dochun takes the last climb in jerks.

3) Quest "Going to Market", at Jadestone Village: the NPC named "Raysu" has manteined the Korean language in her lines.

4) Chapter 20 - Abandoned Post: when the player character is in sight of the Dragon Pulse that leads to Songshu Isle the jump animation start automatically.

5) Chapter 27 - Into The Fire: in the cutscene of Bamboo Village assault, Captain Gwon's voice is unsynchronized

Edited by Ioseppo TiLtEbUg

Bug Summary: Game crashes at some auto teleports

Got it in:

act 3, chapter 26/27 when teleporting to "lichtenwolke" to speak with the girl (yunkock). Only see the cage, but Game hanging

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: RadeonSettings.exe, Version: 10.1.1.1681, Zeitstempel: 0x5a9b6a0e
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: unknown, Version: 0.0.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x00000000
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
Fehleroffset: 0x0000000000000000
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x9e4
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d7ad7743ca4815

act 4, chapter 8 when teleporting to the beast swamp to find Juwol, game crashes

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: BNSR.exe, Version: 0.5.20000.63, Zeitstempel: 0x00000000
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: BNSR.exe, Version: 0.5.20000.63, Zeitstempel: 0x00000000
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
Fehleroffset: 0x00000000009b0bb2
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x34c8
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d7ad83ca1eac25

Three-Point Landing (windwalking quest) doesn't work.

It tells me to follow Old Man Cho's grandkids to the forgotten tomb. I do and when i land, his grandaughter windstrides away with the old man nowhere to be seen. looked it up on yourtube, and apparently he's supposed to stand exactly where I am, but he doesnt show on my screen. Grandaugher also doesn't fully windstride away, and is instead stuck in the air.

Picture: https://imgur.com/4ckQhoZ

Bug Summary: Cannot open F4 (Friendlist)

Reproduction steps: Pressing F4 on keyboard, or clicking friendlist via ESC menu. This does absolutely nothing and I cannot access my friendlist and see who is online.

Attachment: N/A

Additional information: I just know that not everyone is affected by this. I did also submit a support ticket in regards. But only has been happening since UE4 patch.

Edited by Yasu

Small visual bugs in Dasari Palace:

This fire is weird - it's floating way too high:

kKgYv2d.png

65yxkOC.jpg

This portal has light on the floor, but the back is all closed:

QmF35z8.png

UUC3Hl4.png

2 in 1 - The shadow is revealed as you walk to it, otherwise it is just light:

The quality of the textures on the floor is extremelly bad:

X0hlv3w.png

qDLo7B2.jpg

NLT2Maj.png

cX2eYAq.jpg

Royal Dispatch - There are window reflections on the floor, on a place with solid walls and no windows:

REXz6Ch.png

ntFQhBH.jpg

This thing is just floating in the air:

STuOr7y.png

JLPhUlr.jpg

There is light coming through a solid wall:

KMwuK5s.png

vnk2LKk.jpg

This fence is ... weird:

kpW0ane.png

dNr9y1q.png

Uh ... Something is wrong here...: