Report UE4 Bugs Here

Rynara

Since maintenance, the game cannot be played if I log in, it automatically hangs and logs out. I have to enter the PIN twice. It got worse than it used to be. Prior to maintenance, I had no problem with either the game or the login. Unfortunately, this is how you delete the game

Played whole last night and can say this: game always changes to Fullscreen even if you try change to Windowed Borderless, only can stream via Display Capture while Window Capture stuck to show same frame from game and Game Capture just shows black screen, NVIDIA GeForce Experience can't optimize even if you press optimize, so needed to do it manually and even 2 options had totally different names so was tracking those down via checking GF Experience every time I changed and apply change.

Bug Summary: Old Excelent Elixir and Raid Revival Charms aren't usable in Scarlet Conservatory

Reproduction steps:

1. Somehow, acquire an Excelent Elixir or Raid Revival Charm

2. Get in a raid

3. Can't use the items!

Attachment:

SUW8j9m.png

H0TS0QE.png

dYs1TY6.png

XbWVJ0K.png

Additional information: It says it can be used in this raid.

45 minutes ago, SViper said:

Played whole last night and can say this: game always changes to Fullscreen even if you try change to Windowed Borderless, only can stream via Display Capture while Window Capture stuck to show same frame from game and Game Capture just shows black screen, NVIDIA GeForce Experience can't optimize even if you press optimize, so needed to do it manually and even 2 options had totally different names so was tracking those down via checking GF Experience every time I changed and apply change.

Forgot to mention the no space and colors in text like Unable to Trade between Description made me think items I was UtT before now is Tradeable, because of that and bringing back different color to such a text would be helpful again.

Edited by SViper

Bug Summary: Weird tooltips when hovering someone else's gear in F2

Reproduction steps:

1. Find a random player

2. Right-click > Character info.

3. Put your mouse over any accessory

Attachment:

10DiTpj.png

Additional information: Not sure if this is intentional or not, as it seems that the tooltip is too big for the space.

This didn't happen in UE3.

Cash Shop Demigod Adornment outfit is bugged for all male characters! The cape is completely black. I'm seeing other reports of textures being completely black but please try to fix this outfit because I just paid real money for this outfit and it doesn't work. People are going to be mad blowing almost 25 usd on a broken outfit.
lfsnuyQ.png

Good day, i have experimented something on my kfm.

Bug Summary: Grapple skill is usable on stunned, dazed, knocked down oponents and its animation takes the enemy to the air to perform the grab.

Reproduction steps:

1. Stun, daze or knock donw an oponent.

2. Press Tabs key

Attachment: the grapple skill seems to have this issue at all of the kfm specializations

Additional information: if thats not a bug, then the animation of the skill is not the right one.

On 9/9/2021 at 4:26 AM, Eraserlfh said:

I've noticed there's a bunch of colors that aren't appearing correctly atleast on the azure dragon outfit anyway.  It used to be a really nice blue color with cool lightning effects and now its black and has almost no effects as a complete set and i have my settings maxed. Went from a awesome outfit to bleh, Here is the differance between ue3 and ue4

Azure_Dragon_UE3vsUE4.png

• NCSOFT

Hi everyone!

We have a list of first bug fixes that should go live with the next patch: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/252396-916-maintenance-changes

Regarding two of your issues reported here:

Receiving the error "In maintenance" when trying to launch the game:

➡️ This message may display when your NC Launcher is missing an update, so it's trying to launch the UE3 client instead of the UE4. Please uninstall the NC Launcher and then reinstall it. You can download the NC Launcher here: https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en-us/download

Receiving "SystemErr100" error message when trying to launch the game:

➡️ This can sometimes happen if the launcher has been open for a while. Please try to quit the launcher (make sure the process is properly ended in the Task Manager)  and then restart your launcher, if it doesn't work with the first try, try a second time, and then launch the game.

If you are still experiencing either of the issues above, please send a ticket to our support team, so we can have a look: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/

Bug Summary: Warlock 3rd spec Time Distortion has wrong cooldown.
Reproduction steps: 1. Activate Time Distortion with Tab
2. Skillbar sets TD cooldown on 2min 6secs.
3. TD comes off cooldown on skill slot bar
4. TD still has a 1 minute cooldown on skill cooldowns bar, making it a 3 minute cooldown instead of the portrayed 2.6min (Using TD during this time also renders it useless)
Attachment: yOcKQmK.png

P1EYMDA.png
Additional information: This concerns Warlock Reaver spec on Borrowed Time talent, but I have the idea Death's Door cooldowns don't work correctly either. Also due to how cooldowns don't show second count when it's above a minute I can't show the correct times on the cooldowns in the screenshot, but upon use, TD has a 2min 6sec cooldown on skillbar, while TD on the cooldown bar seems to be around 3min 3sec.

Note: I posted an earlier bug about this thinking Time Distortion simply didn't work after it's first use, but discovered it was the cooldown bar using the wrong cd time that was the issue. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rynara said:

Receiving "SystemErr100" error message when trying to launch the game:

➡️ This can sometimes happen if the launcher has been open for a while. Please try to quit the launcher (make sure the process is properly ended in the Task Manager)  and then restart your launcher, if it doesn't work with the first try, try a second time, and then launch the game.

I know this isn't the right place to say this, but I've been unable to verify this.

I leave the launcher open for 10-13 hours and don't see that error, in case I close the game or disconnect when switching characters.

As I've reported in here:

I've reproduced this error 100 by logging in, clicking "Play", waiting for the launcher to show again and click the "Play" button again.

To avoid this, I've had to click "Play" and just wait, ignoring the launcher when it shows again, and not click the "Play" button.

So far, everybody I've helped on other places have confirmed that they can login without the error 100.

• Like 1

Bug Summary: When applying the Synthwave Illusion Twin Swords skin on the new Dual Blade Class, the weapons and abilities are invisible to the player. Upon removing the weapon, all abilities that were used instantly animate with sound. 

Reproduction Steps: Left Click on desired weapon > Manage Equipment > Click on Alter Appearance Tab > Select Synthwave Illusion Twin Swords > Click Alter Appearance at the bottom > Press any ability key > Remove equipped Weapon.

Attachment: 

Additional Information: RIP my expensive skin until fixed? 

• Thanks 1

Bug Summary: Applying the Inkbrush Skill Illusion to Dual Blade of the Lotus Specialization does not apply the Inkbrush Skill Illusion changes. 

Reproduction Steps: Press F3 to open Showroom > Click on Skill Visual tab > Click on Inkbrush Skill Illusion and Apply > Press Tab twice to trigger Primordia > Enjoy no change. 

Attachment:

Additional Information: This was a little disappointing. The skill illusion is not overly expensive but not cheap either. 

Bug Summary: Koldrak drains 60% to 80% of weapon durability.
Reproduction steps: 1. Enter Koldrak with ex. 60% weapon durability
2. Fight Koldrak
3. About halfway through, gain 'weapon is about to break' message. 
4. Couple seconds later, weapon breaks.

5. Use resist skill to safely repair weapon during fight

6. Kill Koldrak and be left with 80% durability on your newly repaired weapon.

Additional information: This only seems to happen on the Warlock class. Nearly gotta repair my weapon twice during a singular Koldrak fight whilst my friends playing other classes don't seem to have this issue at all, with a weapon durability loss of around maybe max 20%. Surely hope this isn't intentional...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When Gliding as Summoner the Familiar does very glitched and weird Gliding Animation extremely often, Quests Log in left side of screen now is useless, because you can't check all quests progress (I believe only 4 quests now) and expand option only splits same amount of quests in 2 columns only.

Edited by SViper
  • Like 1