Report UE4 Bugs Here

Rynara

This is a repeat report of the diamond, garnet, and obsidian pet gems obtained through the Call To Arms event not giving any stats.

It would be nice if an employee can say what is intended to be done about this, because I tossed my heptagonal versions of the same gems not realizing there were no stats attached and I'm not sure whether I should submit a ticket to get them back or if these gems will be "fixed" at some point.  Should we all just spam tickets or what?

• Like 2

On 9/22/2021 at 2:08 PM, Todisthnahe1 said:

Okay I have no images to post but something for you to investigate. Portal when completing Naryu Labyrinth (yes I run older content for fun) no longer takes character out of Dungeon instead you have to windstride out.

I've tested this and I confirm it doesn't work: https://streamable.com/cnr0on

You click F to trigger the teleport, but instead, you just spin in the spot and nothing else happens.

Bug Summary: Sandstorm Temple - taking the red dragon pulse causes issues loading assets on the map

Reproduction steps:

1. Get into Sandstorm Temple

2. Kill all mobs (ignore if all mobs are killed)

3. Touch the first boss with any attack (ignore if the dragon pulse is at the entrance)

4. Escape (ignore if the dragon pulse is at the entrance)

5. Take the red dragon pulse at the entrance

Attachment:

V42f4xD.png

L0lGtFu.png

UgDjs3q.png

Additional information: The map loads (almost) properly when you walk forward.
The door will be missing the entire fight with the first boss.

Water causes corruption on the outline of objects we can interact with:

VrZ5oKs.png

Also, the outline follows the water movements, showing a partial duplicate.

You can see that the outline is only corrupted where there's water.

Anywhere else, the outline is perfect.

On 9/19/2021 at 12:25 PM, EternalUmbra said:

Bug Summary: Can't continue Silversteel Storyline if you leave during Chapter 3

Reproduction steps: Leave during chapter 3 of the Silversteel storyline.

Attachment: unknown.png

Although the quest shows a map marker on both Herbside Inn & Cloistered Cliffs, neither of them solve this. No NPC is present at the Inn to continue the story from, and the portal into Cloistered Cliffs is marked red (blocked entry). Abandoning the quest doesn't fix this, nor is the NPC Nuya alternatively available in the Main Courtyard in Zaiwei.

Warden - Lv60HM17 - NAaw

There is a NPC, who send you back in the story:

https://prnt.sc/1tr8607

Edited by Raiden12

Bug Summary:

There are so many Outfits Weapons and Wings they are almost all bugged with the Effekts please look at the UE3 Effekts and watch now the UE4 Effekts they are not that good right now please add more Details or fix it please i add some Pictures to see wath i mean.

Attachment:

This Weapons are Skin Bugged and do not look like before in UE3 please fix this Skins this is just a bunch of examples there are so many of them are bugged.

QdWR8gD.png

ZRDozED.png

Crf1634.png

3ZsD0Nl.png

IA0iIjI.png

GyijmeR.png

Outfits and Wings also Bugged and dosnt look like in UE3 before there some Colour problems and the Wings dosnt have the Effekts as before.

VVZmqN7.png

5nt2q3n.png

PQZGEuh.png

Normal the Wings have to look like this on the Picture here.

AjNK2Em.png

There are also Some other Wings they are broken now...

rZ9UT7K.png

muxm92z.png

I Only have a Video how the Wings shold look like but its good to see how they have muche more Effekts please fix it ❤️

https://imgur.com/lOxxlkv

Thanks for your Time and hopefull we can fix this... wold be nice and sorry for my bad English i just want to help us all 🙂

• Like 1

Most of the bugs I've seen so far relate to the localisation or some of the cutscenes in the game that look to have broken when the client was ported over to UE4

Some of the examples I've seen are objects that should be moving in cutscenes not moving at all just frozen like the Iron Shadow takeoff scenes, Master Hong stuck in a T pose when your doing the purple quest to unlock talents, the VA in Act 4 like the grain mill broken (an example being that the bomb guy at the grainary is using what seems to be a "stock" VA when originally it had an actual proper VA, you also see some bugs with SoHa using her "old" VA in the ice cave or Junghado using the "leerok/kahn" VA instead of his actual VA. The VA also seems to be broken with Dochun duing the intermission act too. 

Bug Summary: Characters will long IGNs will be invisible in F8. "Long" means a character whose name takes up two lines in the F8 thumbnail portrait. Invisible is to everybody that is not you. You will see yourself, but nobody else will be able to see your character (or its portrait at the top).

When you go into F8 you will see this message in the chat box: "Unable to send. The message is too long." And anybody else in the party will not be able to see you.

Reproduction steps:

1. Make a character with a long IGN. Space does not matter. Make sure the IGN is long enough such that it will take up two lines in F8 thumbnail portrait.

2. Go into F8. Have another person join the lobby. They (and everybody else) will be unable to see you. You will always be able to see yourself, but others cannot.

Attachment:

Message from having a too-long name:

yE87p3O.png

My character has an IGN that's two lines long (Captain PewPew) and is met with this message upon entering F8.

POV of short-named character:

cuEkGkR.jpg

This is the perspective of my character, but with a short name (WitoPew). As you can see, "Captain PewPew" is invisible.

POV of long-named character:

x55DgAS.png

This is the perspective of my character, but with a long name (Captain PewPew). As you can see, "WitoPew" is visible despite being the same build as the other character.

As you can see, the character with the short-name is visible, but not the one with the long-name. This is very frustrating because I made my characters to be seen by others. A lot of people run dungeons with characters off, so this is one of the few places to be seen.

Additional information: This bug is different from the original invisible-in-F8 bug (which is suspected to be caused by eye distance upon character creation). This one is relatively new. I noticed it happened around the March 17th, 2021 patch.

Everything wrong with Blade Dancer - lightning:

4 minutes ago, Cupidstar said:

Everything wrong with Blade Dancer - lightning

You are very confused about the changes.

Dual Strike is always available in basic stance, you cannot use Storm Cleave unless you are in draw stance.

Flash Step is only usable when pressing C while holding W after iframing with Q/E or parrying with Bladeguard.

Sidewinder got the same change, you can only use it while holding W and pressing RMB in draw stance.

The only thing that is actually a "bug" or seems somewhat unintended is that the Air Resistance[3-2] spec actually does nothing since Dual Strike has iframes regardless of spec.