Report UE4 Bugs Here

Rynara

Bug Summary: Lag, bad connection and disconnect only in Koldrak Lair

Reproduction steps:

1. no problem while doing dungeons, no problem while doing sidequests anywhere on the worldmap

2. went into Koldrak Lair

3. connection got really bad, had lag, couldn't do anything, got disconnected

4. reconnected, everything worked fine

5. went into Koldrak Lair -> same problem again

Attachment: -

Additional information: I checked my internet connection and my router, and restarted pc + router. Everything works fine on my end. Blade&Soul runs without problem. It's just Koldrak Lair. Today I even got "Disconnected due to the use of an unauthorized program". The only two things I have installed on my pc are Blade&Soul and Google Chrome. How is Google Chrome an unauthorized program?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sooya said:

Bug Summary: Koldrak drains 60% to 80% of weapon durability.
Reproduction steps: 1. Enter Koldrak with ex. 60% weapon durability
2. Fight Koldrak
3. About halfway through, gain 'weapon is about to break' message. 
4. Couple seconds later, weapon breaks.

5. Use resist skill to safely repair weapon during fight

6. Kill Koldrak and be left with 80% durability on your newly repaired weapon.

Additional information: This only seems to happen on the Warlock class. Nearly gotta repair my weapon twice during a singular Koldrak fight whilst my friends playing other classes don't seem to have this issue at all, with a weapon durability loss of around maybe max 20%. Surely hope this isn't intentional...

I can confirm this doesn't happen to Blade Dancers:

KFW4L5y.png

kLaRb9I.png

• Like 1

A lot of bonfires no more working and because of that I need sometimes teleport to extra places to find working ones for weapon repairs. And I tried 4 places that I used repair weapon, but non of they Bonfires are working now.

Edited by SViper

Hello. These are my UE4 bug reports.

(1) I dont like how the game disconnects from the server randomly when switching characters sometimes. This problem happens at least once a day, especially when cycling through characters to check their Troves.

(2) The Sanctum bracelet chest that my Destroyer bought gave her a Force Master bracelet. I figured it was just a tooltop bug, so I evolved it to stage 1 to test it out, but nope, still a FM bracelet. Support said I had to use a restoration voucher to get it changed to a Destro bracelet. Sad news.

(3) Character movement control issues. The Movement controls called "Turn Left" and "Turn Right" no longer function as they did when playing UE3 Blade & Soul when using Classic Camera Mode. My wife and I miss the old controls and hope the bug gets fixed. I recorded a video to demonstrate. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, SViper said:

A lot of bonfires no more working and because of that I need sometimes teleport to extra places to find working ones for weapon repairs. And I tried 4 places that I used repair weapon, but non of they Bonfires are working now.

I dont know what "bonfires" you talking about but you can even repair from "dragon spire" on each dungeon entrance ; you just need to click on your repair tool close to the dragonspire, or via merch ..

2 hours ago, SViper said:

When Gliding as Summoner the Familiar does very glitched and weird Gliding Animation extremely often, Quests Log in left side of screen now is useless, because you can't check all quests progress (I believe only 4 quests now) and expand option only splits same amount of quests in 2 columns only.

You can still check them you just need to uncheck option in your menu  :

DhuLKH6.png

2 hours ago, Azzuray said:

I dont know what "bonfires" you talking about but you can even repair from "dragon spire" on each dungeon entrance ; you just need to click on your repair tool close to the dragonspire, or via merch..

A lot of Bonfires and doesn't work, you probably talking about end game ones.

Edited by SViper

Bug Summary: Tower of Infinity enemy weapons stuck in floor.
Reproduction steps: 1. Enter Tower of Infinity.
2. Wait for the random enemy class to spawn
3. Their weapon spawns stuck in the circle in the middle of the map.

Attachment:
a3Dgyij.png

Bug Summary: can't open any earring chest on dual blade

Reproduction steps: try to open a earring chest for example the one from the chest of weapon smith phase 2

Additional information: when trying to open the message will be invalid item

Bug Summary: Ascension Stones [Choke Bomb/Night Reaver] (purple) doesn't aplly to Shadow Assassins

Reproduction steps: Just equip the stone.

Attachment: I couldn't upload the images because there is no easy way to do this on this forum 😃

Additional information: They seem to work for Serpent Assassins. I also don't know about stones of other rarities because I don't have them.

EDIT: There are many other stones that aren't working for Shadow Assassins. Even some of the blue ones aren't working. And even though the stone has green text on it, they still don't seem to apply to abilities.

Edited by Cefer
Additional Information
  • Thanks 1

The order of the buffs and charms is reversed:

DRXaPJ6.png

(Sorry, but due to the tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny size of the icons, I had to screenshot the screenshot at 800% zoom)

After taking an XP potion:

u2YRvPZ.png

In UE3, the "True Friendship" would be after "Premium" and the "XP" would be after "True Friendship".

Basically, in the reserve order.

• Like 1

Bug Summary: Stuck without UI after cutscene/loadingscreen

Reproduction:

- skip Act III chapter 26 end-cutscene

- after loadingscreen I was stuck in the cage in the brightstone occupation at the beginning of chapter 27 without UI and had to force close the game through the taskmanager

- after restart problem is fixed

Edit: happened on a Warden and a Gunslinger

Edited by OP44
additional info

hello,

Reporting an old bug for blade dancer, for the spinning storm spec :
1st glitch is when our Z ability end, rolling typhoon isn't available anymore even with all the requirement met to cast it

As well as a new one

2nd glitch happen with Z as well, seen it most of the time in dungeon, rolling typhoon isn't available, with all the requirement met to cast it, unless i cast again an ability that give orb back (like X / C)

also thanks for the badge fix, hope blade dancer can finally get this spec back to working as intended after probably more than 2 years of glitching.

Bug Summary: Degrading arena match performance

Reproduction steps: Play multiple arena 1v1 matches.

Additional information: Was playing Dual Blade in Shifting Blade specialization. First several matches had good performance but it looked like with each following match FPS during combat was becoming worse. I have tried to lower graphical settings, using "Graphic Performance Mode" and "Optimize for Low-End PCs" but it had literally no influence over FPS. Only way to fix it was to go back to game world. Upon returning to arena lobby and playing several matches problem surfaced again.