Report UE4 Bugs Here

Rynara

There is a Lot of bugs on Wind BD actualy  or maybe BD 1st spec and 2nd spec as i see from a lot of post..

i'll only cover Wind BD for me :

The Mystic badge doesnt refresh enough to keep a constant action on "Rolling Typhon", Since it was speed up , wind spirit given by the badge come way to much later to keep pressing F it change it to basic "Sunder"

Attachement : GKtNHUl.png

I will join a video where you see exactly how much time it occurs, even if im constantly spaming my X + Z who provide everything Rolling Thyphon Need to be enabled

Bug Summary: Sandstorm Temple shows as a daily dungeon in the cross server lobby but isn't

Reproduction steps: Hit F8 on the Sunday cross server

Seriously, ST, BC, CC and SP should all be regular dailies during the Call to Arms event.

26 minutes ago, Nombei said:

Bug Summary: Sandstorm Temple shows as a daily dungeon in the cross server lobby but isn't

Reproduction steps: Hit F8 on the Sunday cross server

Seriously, ST, BC, CC and SP should all be regular dailies during the Call to Arms event.

This is loosely related to my report here:
https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/252194-report-ue4-bugs-here/?do=findComment&comment=2095843

It seems the dailies are kinda wonky on this update, as I've had some weird behaviours.

After the update was launched, Cold Storage was marked as an incomplete daily, despite killing the first boss.
Tried to kill the 2nd and I got the daily without issues (which in itself is an issue).

I haven't been able to reproduce this.
I wonder if there's more wonky stuffs with dailies...

Bug Summary: Indominable buff (25% damage reduction) is again active in battlegrounds, despite being removed a few patches ago from the west.

Reproduction steps: Go to battlegrounds, see the icon in your buff bar. Also testing damage of skills confirms that it is active and not just a visual bug.

Bug Summary: Motion blur setting doesn't affect all motion blur effects (like gliding in air, force master badge effects etc).

Reproduction steps: Set motion blur setting to 1, run, jump and glide in air. Or use shadow grasp on force master. There are probably multiple other skills that have motion blur effect applied to them as well, regardless of the setting.

• Like 1

Bug Summary: Grand Harvest Square Raid is additionally announced to end at incorrect times

Reproduction steps:

1. Watch the in-game chat for system announcements 25 minutes and 20 minutes before Grand Harvest Square Raid is supposed to end.

2. Notice that there's an announcement 25 minutes before that says the raid will end in 5 minutes, and 20 minutes before that announces the raid has ended.

Additional information: The correct announcements are also sent out 5 minutes before the end and upon it ending in addition to these incorrect ones, but these incorrect announcements might cause players not to join, etc.

Bug Summary: Visual issue with Regium Corvus (female lyn), either missing or clipping undergarments.. 

Additional Information: Female Lyn wearing the Regium Corvus seems to be, very noticably, missing an important part of its outfit. It could be a clipping issue, or a missing texture/color issue but I am not certain.

Bug Summary: Some Items cannot be unsealed

Reproduction steps:

1. click lmb specific Item (for example sealed Lunar Stone, sealed Blightwood Berry)

2. click on the unseal button.

3. nothing happens.

Attachment: --------

Additional information: prob for all items needed for the achievement: "Hongmoon Fortitude", maybe other items aswell.

Bug Summary: Terrain in Celestial Basin is buggy, causing players to get stuck

Reproduction steps:

1. Starting from the windstride point in Celestial Basin, turn so that you are exactly facing the place where Syrok spawns in the Scavengers' Excavation Site.

2. Run forward and after you pass the space between the Celestial Basin Key activation site and the palm tree near it, jump as if you were going to jump over the rock that is in your way there.

3. Your character will get stuck in mid air, endlessly rubber-banding as it tries to fall but cannot.

Additional information: This route (specifically jumping onto this rock and then jumping off of it and gliding) used to be the fastest route for completing the Celestial Basin daily quest ("Brawl in the Basin") as well as the fastest route into Scavengers' Excavation Site and one of the fast routes to fighting Syrok when he spawned.  There are several spots in Scavengers' Excavation Site that are similarly buggy, but this is the fastest to get to and most egregious. 

Bug Summary: 25% damage reduction in 6v6 maps:
is it intentional? because guys some classes are not killable at all, I am not sure if this was meant to be released with UE4, but honestly the classes that receive nerfs and buffs don't actually feel them because of that damage reduction, heck some classes are not even killable with debuff damage which is way stronger than pve damage.
please check this out cuz 6v6 atm is not really playable at all.

Edited by Hellway

Bug Summary: Outlaw Island - "Resurged Yeoharan" - animations seem to have some leftover contents

Reproduction steps:

1. Initiate the "Resurged Yeoharan" fight

2. Wait for the animations where she spins and shoots everywhere

3. Enjoy some weird stuff

Attachment:

G7H7XbG.png

aDhmlW0.png

9uuJSji.png

u4vB2Un.png

Additional information: This only happens with the "Resurged Yeoharan", due to the fact that "Yeoharan" doesn't have that move.

2 hours ago, willietrom said:

Bug Summary: Terrain in Celestial Basin is buggy, causing players to get stuck

Reproduction steps:

1. Starting from the windstride point in Celestial Basin, turn so that you are exactly facing the place where Syrok spawns in the Scavengers' Excavation Site.

2. Run forward and after you pass the space between the Celestial Basin Key activation site and the palm tree near it, jump as if you were going to jump over the rock that is in your way there.

3. Your character will get stuck in mid air, endlessly rubber-banding as it tries to fall but cannot.

I confirm this bug:

2fEPFz3.gif

The quality sucks, but you can easily see what happens.

The entire rocky area around it has the same problem.

You can SS your way out of the bug.

Edited by Cupidstar

Celestial basin - everything golden has turned into mossy-golden.

UE3 - Original screenshot from 27-07-2019:

jYtlVKx.jpg

UE4 - Recreation of the same screenshot:

qgXxrnQ.jpg

Everything that had some golden is now green-ish.

Everything is so green...

rd9ZgZq.jpg

Even I am green, in the screenshot.

Status icons with buffs/debuffs have weird sizes:

pRwgca8.png

1NOfNa4.png

39r4Qlu.png

They are nowhere close to the example icon, and the text is unreadable anyway.
It becomes comically tiny with the "medium" size (aka: small).

The "big" size (aka: huge) is too big for the icon displayed in the example.

Bug Summary: Pressing enter confirms that you are ready, instead of opening the chat

Reproduction steps:

1. Join a raid/MSP/weeklies

2. Have the leader do the ready check

3. Press enter

Additional information: In UE3, pressing enter would open the chat to type, instead of saying we're ready.

This is useful to verify if everybody is in, before saying you're ready.
Or to say you're not ready.

Bug Summary: Loading game speed seems to be tied to FPS

Reproduction steps:

1. Set background FPS to 5

2. Go fo the F8 lobby

3. Alt-tab to another window

Additional information: This should cause the loading time to stretch a considerable amount, and sometimes even gets "stuck".

Alt-tabbing into the game should make it load a considerable amount faster.

Bug Summary: When typing a message, pressing ESC deletes the contents

Reproduction steps:

1. Press enter and type something

2. Press ESC

3. Press enter

Additional information: This used to work in UE3.

This is important so we do not have to re-write the message just to link an item we forgot.
Cant open the inventory and link it without dismissing the input for the chat.