Report UE4 Bugs Here

Rynara

Helpless Call upon AZERTY users to check and upvote this matter :

Bug Summary: First row of azerty keyboard calls wrong keys when assigned to skills

Reproduction steps:

1. by default, the bound keys are 1 through 0 in game, but the first row of skills does not trigger the said skills when clicking on the assigned button.

2. in attempt to rebind the key in the key binding settings, the keyboard calls wrong keys : for example pressing button 1 on keyboard to bind skillbar 1 to 1 gives the key UP arrow instead and so on.

3. All keys work fine in the chatbox.

Attachment: Here is what the first row of AZERTY keyboard look like for info :
c5Naaih.png

Additional information:
Lower case press results in : ² & é " ' ( - è _ ç à ) = respectively (marked BOLD BLACK characters on the photo)
Upper case press results in : 1234567890°+ respectively (marked GREY characters on the photo )
Pressing special key of ALT Gr results in the marked BLUE characters on photo

Edited by Riohn

Cold Storage - Kaari Lord - The place is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too bring for something without sun or moon:

RiGZvph.jpg

The moon is on the Moonshade Harbor side - not in Cold Storage:

mCpnVdI.png

Even on spots where the moon is entirely hidden, it is still WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too bright:

yDLUPbY.png

• 3 weeks later...

Two VERY annoying bugs:

• Tailor Shop

Bug Summary: Game freezes when entering "Tailor Shop" function, and whenever I try to use it, the game freezed to a point that forced me to shut it down through task manager.

1. Tried opening the menu in Stoneshell Island, Thornwind Wilds, but the game stopped responding, screen frozen, had to shut it down through task manager.

2. Tried opening the menu in different locations, failed in all of them (Mushin's Tower, Emperor's Tomb, Dasari Palace Gardens, Zaiwei, and lastly Stoneshell Island again.

3. Did a file repair through launcher, and tried again, but the error persisted.

Attachment: no attachment possible, the game was unresponsive.

Additional information: Server is Yura, graphics are always set to max, but I have tried with them set to lowest.

The other thing is disconnecting when changing characters, and it's constantly happening. There's not much to say, same thing, did a file repair and didn't work.

there is a glitch that i am sure you have probly heard of but when hiding charectors if you go to unhide them they end up as floating heads or even sometimes the models can be a bit mangled like here its not game breaking or any thing and is more of a graffical glitch. can be kinda funny but should be patched. its not halloween any more we dont need thisScreenshot00142.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Bug Summary: Most emotes now leave character faces completely expressionless

Reproduction steps:

1. Hold Ctrl + Alt to bring up the emotes menu.

2. Click all of the emotes one by one to see them displayed.

3. Notice that all of the emotes in the "Social" and "Signal" sections no longer have either animation or non-default expressions for the face, and the same is true of two of the emotes in the "Pose" section.

Additional information: All of the emotes in the "Emote" section still have their facial expressions/animations, as do both "Dance" emotes.

• 3 weeks later...

i have encountered an error pertaining to warden skill illusions. when you have a skill illusion equiped on warden and attempt to use a skill the skill animation does not play. the skill its self is still activating and doing its damage, resource regen or what ever like its suposed to its just the animation its self doesnt play as if the file is missing. this is also not something on my end as this happened for my friend as well with his skill illusion from trove. i can confirm the skill illusions festive winter skill illusion and lotus skill illusion do not work properly on gaurdian spec wardens. i would provide a screen cap but given the issue a screencap wouldnt tell you much since its an issue of something not happening when it should rather than something happening when it shouldnt.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was doing Act 9 Chapter 9-11 on a alt and theres a few bugs where the  player is just a blank silhouette in cut-scene and during dungeon escape NPC's just spawn at next location instead of running.

Also for Destroyer third spec does Iron Titan skill suppose to have an animation since text says "Go Big"?

• 1 month later...

Bug Summary: Game crashes to desktop when loading with 5FPS and alt-tabbed

Reproduction steps:

1. Set Background FPS to 5

2. Do something that has a loading screen after

3. Alt-tab out of the game

4. Wait for it to crash

Additional information:

If you are in a party in F8, and the party leader returns you all to the lobby, you have greater chances to cause the crash.

Haven't seen it crash outside of a party.

All crashes generate an event ID 1000 and 1001.

The module name is BNSR.exe with an exception code 0xc0000005.

The fault offsets are at 0x00000000009bc3a2 or 0x00000000010ee0bd.

Adding to the list of loading issues, all the jails at the entrance in Chaos Supply Chain have a weird texture with lots of compression:

je1pQst.png

The high-quality textures never loads for these jails, but loads for the ones ahead.

Edited by Cupidstar

• 2 weeks later...

since im new player i don't know if this a problem since Unreal engine 3 or Unreal engine 4 But surely this game Need a serious optimized, When im booting up my games it took 10 minutes of waiting on a blackscreen before finally able to go on character screen selection, the moment i hit start game the game took 15 minutes to load for me, and when traveling around the map using windwalking took 10 minutes to load specially joining dungeon. The reason I always Missed limited time event like Koldrak and drop scotch almost everyday. Loading screen Took away my fun and finally have enough  into this.

Edited by FrostMiki