hacks exploid bg / pve

Sayahell

hey Guys  

yesterday in beluga  we got wl with speedhack  in other team ! All ppl see it report we makes screen -videos etc

This is a call for all fair player for pve / pvp ! i know  thats Support do nothing   !  1 ppl cant do nothing we need bombard this ! Mods delete  and advocate  this Threads !

we report ppl  and nothing work ! money is the answer or  boycott ! i see alot good ppl leave this game !

if y want fair play y got this !!

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this incident.

We understand that their behavior can be frustrating and we appreciate your patience as these investigations take time. After we investigate the matter, we will take appropriate action based on our findings.

However, please understand that privacy concerns prevent us from discussing our methods or the results of our findings.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Regards,

EMrk
NCSOFT Support Team

is this what y want i  dont think !  so we need a statement  from Support / Mods why the do nothing about delete Threads aor bann ppl for write here !

otherwise 1-2 years y have private server! only for casher !   Why  Mods / support  unable do nothing  against this ppl ? whats the reason ?  ALLTIMES  reports the  same  and nothing  . you got warning or bann himself read forum rules !

19 minutes ago, Sayahell said:

i know  thats Support do nothing 

how do you know they do nothing i cant see anyproof? 

all i see is they invastigating, all what they cant say i how they work and that they cant tell you cause of privacy?!

20 minutes ago, Sayahell said:

as these investigations take time. After we investigate the matter, we will take appropriate action based on our findings.

i mean do you want instant bann for this players? everyone could bann you for no reason this way too. 

they will always invastigate on they own so calm. 

and where are people getting banned for writing here? i mean if you dont read the rules it's is your own fault. 

• Like 1

• NCSOFT

Greetings everybody,

This is a great opportunity for us to confirm that violations of our Code of Conduct lead to moderation and possible suspensions of posting privileges. The rules are really clear and we encourage everybody to read over them every once in a while.

As for reporting the behavior of other players, the correct route to take is to submit a report through the Support team, as they are the only ones who can investigate these reports.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

This is a great opportunity for us to confirm that violations of our Code of Conduct lead to moderation and possible suspensions of posting privileges. The rules are really clear and we encourage everybody to read over them every once in a while.

As for reporting the behavior of other players, the correct route to take is to submit a report through the Support team, as they are the only ones who can investigate these reports.

Thank you!

Hello,

Code of Conduct prohibits us from sharing links for cheats and targeting specific players that may or may not be breaking the game rules by using various exploits. Specific player reports should be handled by the Support team for investigation and secrecy purposes just as mentioned by you and the CoC, but we should still be free to discuss the overarching issue involving cheats without threats of account suspensions as long as said rules are followed, which they seem to be here.

As far as I understand, since the Support team seem unable to forward suggestions for the game's development, the forums seem like the perfect place to discuss the issue in order for you to bring up the issue to those who are able to implement permanent fixes. If the idea is for the community to report all cheating players ourselves to the Support team, then I have to admit it feels like you got hold of the wrong end of the stick. The community is not solely responsible to report the players that violate game rules. It feels very strange that it's on us to make sure your playerbase follows your Rules of Conduct.

Feel free to correct me if I've misunderstood something. Otherwise I'd love to see this thread continue with constructive criticism for how the issue can be dealt with.

On 12/15/2020 at 11:03 AM, Mizuki said:

how do you know they do nothing i cant see anyproof? 

all i see is they invastigating, all what they cant say i how they work and that they cant tell you cause of privacy?!

i mean do you want instant bann for this players? everyone could bann you for no reason this way too. 

they will always invastigate on they own so calm. 

and where are people getting banned for writing here? i mean if you dont read the rules it's is your own fault. 

How do we know they do nothing?
- Exploiters and cheaters busting theirself by uploading videos with the edited game files leading into a mass report. Those cheaters still in game cheating with edited game files
- Exp Botters in Moon Refuge getting reported on a daily basis by many ppl since half a year. still no action towards any of them
- Ppl buying a program that lets them auto combat farm, change the GCD of any skill IG giving them a huge advantage, nothing has been done.

Support does not exist. Report as many cheaters as you want, nothing will be done. This game is doomed not taking any action against cheaters leading more ppl into trying out those cheats that are shared on public discord servers 

• Like 2

now tell why this are here if we can say nothing do about hacks -cheatting etc ! we are here do to if make public ! feels like coruptions ! is only EU and Na y can buy mods cheats hacks everything use it and feel free ! if y dont spend money or time y can leave game !  write support answer make it puplic but rules

so @ PhoenixMitra

what is plan 2021 why ppl cant report with video and hack s are legall !  PPl are afraid / angry  about  this .2021 / 2022 only bugusing  cheater who cash y see in game ! but who cares  ! if y spend money feel  free  otherwise y can leave !

Ncoft y call from rules i remember y  say  in statement   This  game is never  pay too win   now we see what happen !

is this what y want !  newcomer see it and say goodbye 

ppl want answer

I think NC has given up on trying to make bns an esport game. So they don't care whether people cheat or hack in the game. As long as those still pay some money from time to time all is fine for the management. Otherwise, we would have pvp events, tournaments or a managment that cares about it's game.

Cheats
When we all play by the rules, we all win. This is especially true of games that can be competitive, like Blade & Soul. We do not tolerate cheaters in the game, and we do not tolerate posting links to cheats or any other malicious programs on the forums. This includes in game exploits that affect the integrity of the game experience.
We encourage players to report cheating and exploiting to the Customer Support team when they see it, to help us improve the experience for the overwhelmingly vast majority of honest players.

thats rooles !!!  now  we want answer !

On 12/15/2020 at 5:46 PM, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

Thank you!

Nothing will happen, some people been cheating for months and been reported like by literally 50 different people.. yet are still playing..

I really wonder why though, i don't see a reason not to ban people to save your playerbase... it made more people quit than are cheating.

And we all know the basic response, thank you for your report.. we will investigate.. but due to privacy reasons we cannot tell you the outcome of our investigation.. and then months later, they are still not banned and still doing the exact same thing..

And it's not even like they hiding they are cheating, they admit to it openly and even have groups that do it  together openly.

is funny to see thats Nc soft advocate this !!!!

where are producer or ppl who programm tis over work this  data ! or delete all gear what y get with hacks  like from Cm / mao bg  what over

and see what happen !

hacks for gold or money  is thats what nc want ?   is only NA / EU    nc soft in RU _CN punish this ppl   ! 

On 12/15/2020 at 5:46 PM, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

Thank you!

Can you answer me the question why we still see all the cheaters, wintraders......... ingame ? they do get reported i know what but i also know they cash alot in this game. 

There are 2 options for you to answer now either you dont answer at all or you ignore me which means you admit $$$ is more important than your TOS. 

We even keep telling NCwest we dont want them to ban them instantly just give like warning bans and if nothing changed perma ban. In case of players that are supposed to be region locked from EU an insta ban would be needed thou. 

this game is now pay too win pay too hacks  against all rooles from n soft ! otherwise dead game  ! hackers and xml user pay alot of for this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤! push ego !

i remember last years if ppl use hacks in dg they got banned for ever ! now  rooles are far away !  most casher pay for hacks etc see CM  etc  ! 

They need overwork game !  

On 12/24/2020 at 1:34 AM, Sayahell said:

is funny to see thats Nc soft advocate this !!!!

where are producer or ppl who programm tis over work this  data ! or delete all gear what y get with hacks  like from Cm / mao bg  what over

and see what happen !

hacks for gold or money  is thats what nc want ?   is only NA / EU    nc soft in RU _CN punish this ppl   ! 

Dunno about CN but RU still has official competitions. That could be why cheating is not allowed in that region.

On 12/15/2020 at 8:46 AM, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

Thank you!

Personally I think people like the OP are just trying to make problems. They love to post exaggerations in hopes of discouraging players. I guess that's the lame kind of world we live in now.  

On 12/27/2020 at 1:28 PM, campclan2 said:

Personally I think people like the OP are just trying to make problems. They love to post exaggerations in hopes of discouraging players. I guess that's the lame kind of world we live in now.  

Then you're just wrong.

Cause it's really a huge problem atm.

The whole top pvp list is full of cheaters, 6v6 is full of cheaters, moon refuge is full of the same whales cheating to farm EXP.

And it's a fact many of them been (mass)reported, with evidence.. and support doesn't do anything about it..
Guess you never been to moon refuge?
And you don't do arena/bg? 

If you just do your daily challenges and raids, then you probably won't notice much yeah.

*There are also literally people on platinum in arena who play like bronze players.. a random 1500 would beat them easily.. but they could never reach plat... cause they either get some of their friends to que into them.. or they just won't get matches above 1750..

And how hard can it be to track down people queing into their 2nd accounts on the same IP+Hardware ID?

Edited by sFMos

Can you see the number of support tickets about hack/cheating? Niether can the rest of us. But you can just watch some eu streams of BNS and you will see. The moment you can see the name of the opponent in arena silver rank, that person is using an addon even if that is a minor cheat.

I had a speedhacking SUM once that gave the first horn immediatly to the enemy team and then left the game. Haven't bothered to send an report as of now because I doubt anything would happen with this management.

Sadly, mods and cheats are a common thing in BnS. 😕

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/30/2020 at 5:03 AM, 900870_1452550662 said:

Yes above post is all true. Game integrity is long gone. Just cheat yourself to gain yourself some advantage while you can, there's literally no punishment. It is better than falling prey to this malicious company.

I think I will pass on that option. Big waste of time.

On 12/15/2020 at 7:31 PM, Azaethal said:

Code of Conduct prohibits us from sharing links for cheats and targeting specific players that may or may not be breaking the game rules by using various exploits.

Amen.

Also ticket support often redirects us to post on forums instead. Even when we hand in evidence of people violating ToS/CoC. Which just gives the impression we cannot report those people after all. Since we would jeopardize our own account in doing so 😕

On 12/16/2020 at 12:46 AM, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

Thank you!

We all know that reports to support either takes 6months ++ to be taken action on (offenders banned) or never investigated properly.

Come on, how long do you think we have played BnS???

We all know that we have so many cheaters and reports were made a lot but either support doesnt have time to investigate or you just don't hire enough people to do support.

That is the state of this game right now.

Who do you want to cover this unfair state of the game from?