Ishtar

Why are you guys adding stuff nobody wants...

Recommended Posts

Ishtar   

Seriously, these outfit came way to often, sometimes with different names/color, but basically the same...

Why cant you guys add those from trove and boxes from time to time...

 

Many have request for white seductress, would be nice adding that instead of these bland ones that most people don't want...

and look at the price, scares costumers away...

1GRhILg.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LilyFU   

after seeing the Russian server F10 This is even more frustrating (pathetic)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ishtar   

In addition to that, look here, another case, a bunch of not so wanted old head pieces, i'm thinking it's there just to fill the space...

Maybe attractive to new players...i don't know. 

 

fishing-rewards-EN.png

Edited by Ishtar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
9 minutes ago, Ishtar said:

In addition to that, look here, another case, a bunch of not so wanted old head pieces, i'm thinking it's there just to fill the space...

Maybe attractive to new players...i don't know. 

 

fishing-rewards-EN.png

In all honesty the fishing seems to me like another windrest thing, so just cosmetics / pets and exp. It feels they added it cause players wanted it and not to make it useful land for it to make sense.

Edited by Grimoir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ishtar   

Why would players want to fish in a game that amounts to nothing? I'd rather go out there and fish for real instead, at least you could eat the fish xD

These fishing could be a thing tho, they need to rotate the reward every now and then. make it attractive please.

 

First impression is important i believe, with those hats ugh...

I wonder if the other side of the region have the same reward....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Grimoir said:

In all honesty the fishing seems to me like another windrest thing, so just cosmetics / pets and exp. It feels they added it cause players wanted it and not to make it useful land for it to make sense.

In all honesty...given this games history with botting and how badly abused the newly added  fishing system is in Tera (by afk fishing programs)...I am glad to see that Fishing was not made too op...Rewards could be a little better, just so long as they are not toooo strong, while still being good for players and not for gold sellers xD

Just for context...players in Tera use fishing programs to both make large amounts of gold daily and to level their characters and ability stats...which on one hand removes the need to farm really bad content...but is also an unfair advantage over people that don't use botting programs...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
47 minutes ago, Killiefish said:

In all honesty...given this games history with botting and how badly abused the newly added  fishing system is in Tera (by afk fishing programs)...I am glad to see that Fishing was not made too op...Rewards could be a little better, just so long as they are not toooo strong, while still being good for players and not for gold sellers xD

Just for context...players in Tera use fishing programs to both make large amounts of gold daily and to level their characters and ability stats...which on one hand removes the need to farm really bad content...but is also an unfair advantage over people that don't use botting programs...

Ik, i play tera aswel lol xD the fishing system there is a complete disaster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not that bad if you want to complete the achievement guild thing, wish there would be the outfits as well because I don't see myself removing full on maxed SoulWardens + Forgekeepers just to max the 4 last guilds for outfits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
3 hours ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

It's not that bad if you want to complete the achievement guild thing, wish there would be the outfits as well because I don't see myself removing full on maxed SoulWardens + Forgekeepers just to max the 4 last guilds for outfits.

This wouldn't be an issue if guild progress wouldn't be removed when you leave it and saved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kozuki   

There should have been more outfits to throw in F10 rotation. However, knowing NCWest, they keep those shiny new outfits for RNG Box and Trove. The last RNG box basically has 4 different outfits, all tailor-able. Plus a cat outfit.

 

RNG Box is fine, cuz at least you can just buy boxes to earn currencies and trade for them. Trove is a nightmare, cuz NCWest puts them into 2-star, or even 3-star. While you get frustrated cuz you cannot win RNG to get that last piece of outfit, one year later, they decide to sell the whole set on F10, or put the set in other RNG boxes (Mythos Collection, I look at you). You want that hair adornment to complete your 4-piece outfit set? Then buy the whole outfit set just for that hair adornment, leaving you another set that is lacking of hair adornment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arohk   

And Class President can be bought ingame from a vendor as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Belido   

those headpieces soon available through fishing are all already available through crafting, as I was already going for that achievement, I got them all...

and yes maybe it's just me, I am also quite sick of all the old or refreshed school uniform stuff like the class president which is back to F10 again. If they want me to get out my CC they should better go and hand out the costume Yura is wearing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Asuramon   

"Nobody" is a bit of a stretch. Been waiting for best friend and spring blossom for a good while now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2019 at 3:05 PM, Ishtar said:

In addition to that, look here, another case, a bunch of not so wanted old head pieces, i'm thinking it's there just to fill the space...

Maybe attractive to new players...i don't know. 

 

fishing-rewards-EN.png

I like to collect things and you bet I'll be there fishing on my main everyday for at least the Networker outfit and the new pets. I have the other crafted head pieces already. Still though the list can always expand or change with future updates so I doubt it is set in stone. Outfits in the first post, I really don't pay attention to since I'm free to play so I only wear what I can from events / thread I save up so it is whatever, but I'm sure some people might want those outfits if they missed out on them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nobody wants those costumes? That's far off when it comes to what people want and don't want.

 

[Best Friend] was a costume I wanted to have on multiple characters, and this is my opportunity to make that happen, so I count as someone who wants it. Including [Class President] sounds like a scam given it's obtainable w/ [Chromatic Thread] at the Costume Vendor. [Spring Blossom] is okay, and I see some player characters wear it in-game.

 

Just because you didn't want something to happen doesn't mean everyone's following you on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the class president outfit. To say what nobody wants is unfair for newer or returning players.  I understand where you come from, but there must be a reason why they do it because it's popular. I also like how they are adding fishing. I hope they add more stuff to do aside from grinding / farming gear. It's healthy for the game to have multiple player bases than just whales.

Edited by TheElementalFlow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now