Blade & Soul: Legacy of the Hongmoon Clan Arrives March 13

Sunshine

• NCSOFT

New and improved class specializations are coming on March 13 in the epic Blade & Soul: Legacy of the Hongmoon Clan update, which includes a limited time PvP event, and a lot more!

Register now and get your FREE Hongmoon Ascension Pack on March 13, and more: https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/blade-soul-legacy-of-the-hongmoon-clan-arrives-march-13/

2 hours ago, Cauli said:

Will we get to change our accesoires, soul badges and mystic badges for free just like in KR? 

This doesn't confirm anything, however, I recall in one of "Keroppi" recent youtube videos showing off a vendor which appears to be a vendor offering VT badge exchanges, which also include every stage from 1-8. It's safe to assume Mystic are also covered. Accessories will definitely get an exchange. 

On 5.3.2019 at 10:48 PM, Renne said:

I wonder if Level 60 Boost Voucher can be used on us (lv 55 characters) too or not 0w0.

yes you can but its kinda a waste? why not create a new character and get it to 60 o-o? the new missions will get you from 55 to 60 anyway o-o

1 hour ago, PsychoZ said:

yes you can but its kinda a waste? why not create a new character and get it to 60 o-o? the new missions will get you from 55 to 60 anyway o-o

Because I only play one character, 0w0 alt? u sure you wanna play alt in new patch?

Archived