My opinion on the dungeon nerf sent straight to the staff. Everyone in the community should do the same because it affects us all and its wrong.

This isn't as bad as people think in the long term. What this game needs is less gold but more stuff you get by autonomy, now if only they don't lock moonstones behind 6v6 + evolved stones would be a bit more common, the game is actually fine enough.

Naryu Foundry is one of the most braindead dungeon ever, even pre-nerf.. this isn't logic to gain 5g by completing this dungeon in 5 mins. Mind even IF/EL pre-patch was giving slightly less gold than NF daily when both IF/EL requires twice more efforts to complete, especially when Iron Monkey that still 'wipes' at this day + no one even KNOWS Samisa's mechs in EL. Same for NS, despite the fact it's still obviously longer to run than NF, so making it 4g+ was wise of them. Sogun side-quests haven't been nerfed but same, this dungeon is still longer to run than EC/DT/NF, period.

Now sure, it makes no sense that lv45 dungeons gives more money daily than lv50+ ones but again, I can probably think that Blackram E.Fleets dungeons + Naryu Laby are still longer than anything up to Shattered Masts. (excluding Sundered Nexus, this one is just.. whatever)

TL;DR : make less gold, give more stuff. Something they actually did, not a big start but it's one, nonetheless.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vor 13 Stunden schrieb Lyn Thunderfox:

TL;DR : make less gold, give more stuff. Something they actually did, not a big start but it's one, nonetheless.

can I have your rose-colored glasses, pretty please? :smirk:

1 hour ago, 854450_1452550237 said:

They have... Check a couple of pages back. If you see the NCsoft icon beside a topic, it means that a CM/dev had posted on that particular topic.

that post was may 19 its june 2 now...
and nobody said anything yet if its planned to change or how......
and would be about time im seeing players leaving in droves.... people are getting fed up...

2 hours ago, Zordrage said:

and would be about time im seeing players leaving in droves.... people are getting fed up...

i heard social team must compile report on player feedback and send it back to dev in korea
after that dev in korea will decide how to address the problem

so, i think we have to wait quite a while for any change to make again

my opinion in this patch is quite good actually, a lot of good feature is add to game along with balance skill
and because i already reach mid tier gear it's easier to find good party for NS IF EL SSM HH DD ST nowdays compared to before patch

maybe its because ppl already start to learn the mech for high lv dungeon which is good for player base

they need to nerf RT though, that dungeon is too hard to clear and add all boss in F12, so we all can practice them especially for tanker

8 hours ago, Zordrage said:

What the person had quoted to you is on par. Another game company (not saying their names here due to violation), had stated once that they are only game publishers, not developers. They just can't go out their way to fix or revert changes right away especially if it came from the original devs themselves. Someone has to contact the original devs and simply play the "waiting" game for the original devs to respond bringing them whatever they need to revert/fix things or simply tell them "no".  Keep in mind that the devs themselves usually have to create a fix at times. So It is possible we might not get a word from it until the 20th or the next big update.

As far as I know Team Bloodlust is an internal development group of NCSoft, not a 3rd party outside of NCSoft's control. If such is the case, then the line between publisher and developer is blurred - they are one and the same. If such is the case, then the "developer" can't say "no."

I reiterate, I could be wrong, and a dozen people will probably step up to tell me so. Anyway, just my $0.02 worth of noise cuz I don't want to login to the game, because it went from fun to a second job to downright depressing.

Il y a 15 heures, Belido a dit :

can I have your rose-colored glasses, pretty please? :smirk:

No.

I didn't mean it as a very big change, more like of a good start. You have less gold yeah, however you have way more crystals. That's a good start toward autonomy instead of having to buy everything with gold like in any mmos. (personal experience : I'm easily rocking 10 elysian orbs a day since patch, barely farming. Before I would probably have like 1 or 2 at best, or even none at all because I don't wanna bother paying X g against [insert whale name])

As I said, they just need to 'unlock' moonstones on a more balanced/accessible content and boost evolved stones farming places by a little and it'll not be as frustrating anymore to get any kind of 'main' items. 

If there's one thing I completely disagree with this patch, it's having to use evolved stones for these annoying arse 5m exp charms. Let the whales be whales, but use "optional" materials for those then.. don't f*** yet another item like it happened with Pet Pod. 

But hey, who uses evolved stones ? People that want oils.. new soul stages have been released, saw the bigger plan.. sadly. Now think about those that will come post-event, having to buy 10 oils to go hongmoon 6 -> 10. Min. 4000g to gain.. not really anything. (only awakened matters)

TL;DR -> Keep only the bravery coins recipe and leave 'pve items' alone. And again, less gold but give us more stuff like they did with 100% chests mats from dynamics. 

Oh yes, what a great patch this was. Players with baleful/seraph stuck with it forever for lack of gold to upgrade and kicked off NS parties cause of it (I wont even mention IF or EL). An event that requires them to do exactly those very same dungeons, just to give them a very very very low chance at reaching the event goal. Nothing to do in game unless you are a high geared player. My server becoming a ghostown. Oh what a great great patch. 

26 minutes ago, Shinki said:

Oh yes, what a great patch this was. Players with baleful/seraph stuck with it forever for lack of gold to upgrade and kicked off NS parties cause of it (I wont even mention IF or EL). An event that requires them to do exactly those very same dungeons, just to give them a very very very low chance at reaching the event goal. Nothing to do in game unless you are a high geared player. My server becoming a ghostown. Oh what a great great patch. 

Yes, you got that right, as I mentioned in other posts, I have Baleful 10 weapon and 1008 AP. Unless my in-game friends are online, I can't join any of the lobbies of NS , IF , EL.

When my friends are offline and I want to do these dungeons I keep trying to join, be kicked out, try again. Get insulted, try again another lobby until I am allowed to join one of these dungeons. LFP button isn't an option because most of the time when people join my lobby, they see my equipment and leave. The demand is so ridiculous 1110, 1200 AP.

I will wait for the 20 June patch, if nothing changes then, I will stop playing. I will only log in once per week.

I am not making a 2nd job out of this game. I am getting bored very fast. I do daily quests and I am done. I am not allowed to join any raid. I have struggled 2 hours last night to enter Skybreak Spire where at the end, the leader of the party shared 18 gold. That was really nice of him. But that's all I can do in game.

il y a 18 minutes, ChillWind a dit :

When my friends are offline and I want to do these dungeons I keep trying to join, be kicked out, try again. Get insulted, try again another lobby until I am allowed to join one of these dungeons. LFP button isn't an option because most of the time when people join my lobby, they see my equipment and leave. The demand is so ridiculous 1110, 1200 AP.

When we allow you to those, you make us 'wipe' or only the "high geared" has to carry on with the mechs. You get what you deserve, if I see everyone slacking and just waiting here for the rewards, they f*** off from my party, plain and simple.

And no, the first dungeon I'm asking 'raven+' is literally Starstone Mines. Below I don't even bother, making party for IF/EL and that's it, rest is literally lfp, NS included. (yeah the 5mins enrage s*cks, but me + a party of 5 baleful/seraph is still enough to clear so I don't really mind much and for once something can actually wipe on this game...)

People are being tired of this sh*t and do not trust anyone any longer, after going through so many traps for no results. 

Once I get aransu wpn as BM I can carry IF EL SSM for baleful/seraph. While teaching them a little (for brand new player). Most alts know the mech of those dungs.

I just wish I have nice ping. Since no more good reward on NS, more likely I do once a day (LFP button to help new people).

2 hours ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

When we allow you to those, you make us 'wipe' or only the "high geared" has to carry on with the mechs. You get what you deserve, if I see everyone slacking and just waiting here for the rewards, they f*** off from my party, plain and simple.

And no, the first dungeon I'm asking 'raven+' is literally Starstone Mines. Below I don't even bother, making party for IF/EL and that's it, rest is literally lfp, NS included. (yeah the 5mins enrage s*cks, but me + a party of 5 baleful/seraph is still enough to clear so I don't really mind much and for once something can actually wipe on this game...)

People are being tired of this sh*t and do not trust anyone any longer, after going through so many traps for no results. 

How do you know I wipe all team? How do you know I just stand there and look how you fight for me? You and people like you will end up playing alone if us newcomers don't get a chance to do these dungeons in order to get gold, items, mats, to upgrade. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ off with that attitude.

il y a 14 minutes, ChillWind a dit :

How do you know I wipe all team? How do you know I just stand there and look how you fight for me? You and people like you will end up playing alone if us newcomers don't get a chance to do these dungeons in order to get gold, items, mats, to upgrade. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ off with that attitude.

1) 'You' is also the second plural in English, it's not only 'you' as 'yourself'. (and you could expect that when I say "everyone" after)

2) Your gold, items and mats to upgrade aren't in NS and above, sorry.

Easy fix :

• Swap 200 draken cores for 5-10 naryu silver in achi vendor, remove draken cores from game
  • Make cheaper the upgrade of first 6 stages of draken accessories
  • Swap the scalebound weapon for 6 slot stage10 bale/seraph (player choice)
  • Give out a set of 6 penta gems, switch solar ones for hexa, event for hepta

Now new players will have some gear to start the game

As long recipe for PTS/Empyrean Stones use unbound materials to transmute/craft (plus fail chance on transmute PTS) this changes are really bad, we can get more crystals (bound materials) but lot of things used to upgrades still being unbound version. (This is 2 main materials for important upgrades)

Suggestions:

-Make a Transformation Stone and Premium Transformation Stone (PTS) bound to account version recipe: crafted with bound materials (review this fail chance)

-Make Empyrean Stone bound to account version recipe: crafted with bound materials

-Bring back gold bars chance drop on daily challenge box (at least i like this)

-Take a review on this Rebalancing Gold Reward from Dungeons without forget new players/alt chars

-Make a PVE version from Sparkling Battleground Treasure Chest (Sparkling Whirlwind Key already drop from pve dungeons box from Khanda Vihar/Guwon/Solak - was removed from silverfrost so description still bugeg LOL)...Best way its make a Sparkling Celestial Basin Treasure Chest for 3000/4000 peachs and key drop on basin bosses maybe. (Until now i dont know why box come from pvp p2w battleground and keys from pve dungeons box)

Before patch i hear about market fix but until now market after patch become worse...

36 minutes ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

1) 'You' is also the second plural in English, it's not only 'you' as 'yourself'. (and you could expect that when I say "everyone" after)

I am quite sure I am not an idiot doing NS and above for mats and upgrades. You better learn more about the rewards these dungeons offer. I know more than you about the rewards of these dungeons and I play for 4-5 months.

à l’instant, ChillWind a dit :

I am quite sure I am not an idiot doing NS and above for mats and upgrades. You better learn more about the rewards these dungeons offer. I know more than you and I play for 4-5 months.

By the time you complain about being kicked from NS and above so much time, you would have obtained XXXXXXXX chests mats from simply completing EC/DT/NF multiple times. (which is literally pressing LFP)

Rewards have nothing to do with people being a d*ck and quitting parties full of HM 7-11 because 80% of them wants to get carried by raven stage 42 while doing no efforts. 

It's just as I said too : NS is literally pressing one button too. I do agree it's not that simple with Xanos enraging within 5 mins but it's still doable. Also since we have currently an event for this dungeon, there are enough "high geared" that just join random lfp from NS. I'm one of those, I can tank even with a class that's not even supposed to be so I'm fine 'carrying' 5 "new" players. (including alts in them)

However, I said that too : you don't slack off and wait nothing or make mistakes and wipe the team. (or waste their time) If you don't know something, you say "I don't know what to do here, help."

Simple, that's one sentence but better use the chat for flaming and being toxic af right.

This change is really discouraging as a fresh 55. It is very difficult to earn gold to be able to get to 1.1k+  ap to be able to do the new content.

If NCwest wants us to play the new content, they need to provide a way to actually progress to get there. Nerfing the lower dungeons makes it harder to access the new content, not easier. Now the higher level dungeons are virtually inaccessible for all new players.

If NCwest really wanted players to access the new content, then the story quests should grant gear that provides 1-1.1k ap. Then they would actually accepted in groups for the new dungeons.

On 6/2/2018 at 4:39 PM, Lyn Thunderfox said:

another person that got geared before all the income Nerfs and dont know how broken the gearing is now...

players GOLD is now ONLY coming from NS and Above...
running and doing anything under that and you will barely be able to progress with like 0 gold income...
but you did not know this right ? that  aprevious update killed all the income of New/returning players...

il y a une heure, Zordrage a dit :

another person that got geared before all the income Nerfs and dont know how broken the gearing is now...

players GOLD is now ONLY coming from NS and Above...
running and doing anything under that and you will barely be able to progress with like 0 gold income...
but you did not know this right ? that  aprevious update killed all the income of New/returning players...

Naryu Labyrinth 1g 95s (3 daily quests)

Bloodshade Harbor 87s

Blackram Supply Chain 81s

Sogun's Lament 4g ~20s (4)

Shattered Masts 1g 55s (3)

Sundered Nexus 2g 32s (2)

Naksun daily 1g

Awakened Necropolis 49s (3)

Lair of Frozen Fang/Avalanche Den 30s x2

Cold Storage 75s

Heaven's Mandate 80s

Gloomdross Incursion 75s

Naryu Foundry 1g 50s 

Ebondrake Citadel 1g 70s (3)

Desolate Tomb 1g 50s

Naryu Sanctum 4g 50s 

Celestial Basin 36s

10 another optional dailies left. 40 max /day and we're at 30 right now.

Chuanka Frost Cavern 21s

Shrieking Caverns 21s

Ebondrake Hideout 40s

Ebondrake Hall 40s

Grand Harvest Square (3) 1g 13s

Beastbog (3) 1g 13s

There are multiple daily quests scattered over the world that gives around 80s each (skypetal plains ones for example), which requires to do a few open world for a change. Twisted Grimhorn Wilds, Zaiwei Ruins, E.Fleet Supply Chain, etc.. 

Doing everything up from Lair of Frozen Fang to Naryu Sanctum, while including all lv45 heroic dungeons + Celestial Basin daily gives you a whooping 25g 65s EVERYDAY. Do that for a week and it's 179g 55s per week. (not even including bids etc)

This whining never cease to amaze me and if your argument is "me only play for 2 hours" well sucks for you, people that dedicates time have more stuff, like everything in life, I do not understand this whining afaik I've never seen a community whining so much about a game, while this game has actually so much good QoL features. You can't fail enhance nor have to repair every single one of your item like any cliché mmorpgs.

"no one runs those dungeons qqqqqqqqqqq whine qqq"

NC Soft never told you to stop running them. I'd rather have 25g 65s daily for sure than waiting some Jesus to pick me up on EL+above, not gaining anything.

Seriously, stop.

PS : NC Soft don't tell players to put 3k+ requirements on weekly raids either.

... You're not seriously suggesting people to do 40 daily quests; especially ones involving the likes of E.Fleet which can take ages to get those guys to spawn in the first place? If you wanna do that then you cant have a job, or school, or other hobbies or anything because i gurantee you; doing all that will require 12 hours and more playtime a day. Especially since most of those dungs are dead as ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ (for good reason, theres no reward but appartently 30 silver is good to you) and people fresh out of story wouldnt be able to solo quite a few of those.

Aaaand finally. Literally why would you do that when you should camp celestial basin world bosses like everyone else, for a profit of 20 gold per evoled stone.

Or yknow, swipe or make a gazillion alt accounts.

Also lol at "whopping 25g 65s EVERYDAY"

Bale 10 -> raven 1 asks about 3k gold of you. Thats only a bit more than 4 months of 12 hours playtime every day.  

Archived