My opinion on the dungeon nerf sent straight to the staff. Everyone in the community should do the same because it affects us all and its wrong.

1 hour ago, Yndril said:

Think you got something a bit wrong on the sacred orbs @Ren36 , it's not that we get much more of them, it's that we got gated on the use of it (24 hour CD on experience charms), since the whales don't need the same amount of them anymore, the demand lowered by a huge margin while the supply virtually stayed the same (if anything went up a bit), when supply is much greater than the demand, the price goes down because then the sellers compete to get their things sold. Soulstone got the supply increased and the demand a bit lowered.

Moonstone however, got their tradable mats supply gated even further than before, and their "shift in materials" to fight the lowered supply was not even remotely close to sufficient, which means that the demand got lowered a bit, but the supply was halved, or more.

But all of this have one thing i common, the gold supply was lowered yet again, something they really had no reason to do, the gold supply have always been low and the demand high, the overall demand is maybe a bit lower, but the supply was pretty much butchered for newcomers and alts. Granted, it is the community that have set the arbitrary AP requirements, not the devs. and decreasing the amount of time to grind up the AP would just raise the bar further (people are like that...), while increasing the time it takes won't lower the bar.

My personal opinion about the changes is that the unbound mats are in a better state now (moonstone crystal included), but they dropped the ball on the moonstones especially.

Actually, they had a very good reason to nerf the gold from lower level dungeons and here's why. Before the nerfs i was able with my friend to do around 75 gold per day per character by only duoing(excluding necro) all purple dungeons up to Naryu Sanctum. 75 gold by just doing those trivial dungeons. That's in my opinion bit too crazy as it kinda makes you think "why bother doing high level new content for gold when i can just farm these for the same amount of gold with far less difficulties?" So any person who is able to solo all those dungeons could make way too much money as well as get tons of free mats in a single day, that kinda was the issue and that is what they meant by "encouraging people to go do higher level dungeons instead". This change now prevents people from farming super easy dungeons for huge amounts of gold but i guess it was nerfed bit too drastically since some cant progress that easily anymore.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Amarathiel said:

Actually, they had a very good reason to nerf the gold from lower level dungeons and here's why. Before the nerfs i was able with my friend to do around 75 gold per day per character by only duoing(excluding necro) all purple dungeons up to Naryu Sanctum. 75 gold by just doing those trivial dungeons. That's in my opinion bit too crazy as it kinda makes you think "why bother doing high level new content for gold when i can just farm these for the same amount of gold with far less difficulties?" So any person who is able to solo all those dungeons could make way too much money as well as get tons of free mats in a single day, that kinda was the issue and that is what they meant by "encouraging people to go do higher level dungeons instead". This change now prevents people from farming super easy dungeons for huge amounts of gold but i guess it was nerfed bit too drastically since some cant progress that easily anymore.

But new players need that gold, if they wanted to change something, they should've increased the gold drop from the higher dungeons to make it worth it, not lower the gold for the easier dungeons, i know they wanted to make the newer dungeons more appealing, but they went about the wrong way to do so, mostly because of the community requiring more than necessary gear, the miss about the enrage timer on xanos is not making things better since you actually require a certain gear on xanos now (you need almost double the damage you would've if the timer was 8 minutes as they promised in the patch notes)

50 minutes ago, Yndril said:

But new players need that gold, if they wanted to change something, they should've increased the gold drop from the higher dungeons to make it worth it, not lower the gold for the easier dungeons, i know they wanted to make the newer dungeons more appealing, but they went about the wrong way to do so, mostly because of the community requiring more than necessary gear, the miss about the enrage timer on xanos is not making things better since you actually require a certain gear on xanos now (you need almost double the damage you would've if the timer was 8 minutes as they promised in the patch notes)

Yeah i'm aware they do. Gotta just find the correct balance between it all. Can't make it too easy or too hard to get things.

The problem is that gold is generated out of nothing(killing monster, quests,...) in such huge amounts, that we have already players, that hit 1M+ gold (lord*****).
Inflation in general is a real problem in MMOs, for which money sinks are essential.
Nerfing the income of outdated dungeons on one hand also prevents bots, since upon finishing the story quest, directly enables most to solo dungeons up to Gloom Incursion, especially after the nerf.
In order to help newcomers that don´t meet the recommended requirements and to help participating in higher dungeons could be a solo buff, like most got when they entered an instance for the first 10 times, but this time not loot-wise, but gear-/add dmg-wise. That ticks off after 30-50times.
It would help breaking the ice between higher geared and lower geared to actually take these people, because everything most higher geared are concerned about is dps. Or just make it a permanent thing.
On the other hand these lower geared would have to make an effort to learn mechanics.

As for the community itself, I won´t deny that it has to change either, but due to the fast paced updates, most are too busy tripping each other´s leg to stop and act like a charity.
To find a balance between content release and not being too fast might be helpful.

Gold income need to return  in daily dungeons ,  they  just killed the game for new players 

and before whales jump on my  throat , i'am raven 9 + leg soul+ full bt accessories and i can do all high dungeons 

but  the game for new comer is a dead game , no chance to catch and no chance to do high level dungeons 

my advice to ncsoft would be the return of daily  income  in lower dungeons.

Let's see the whole "picture". Some changes was really good, like amazing, but some changes don't!

Good changes we have:

-Classes/Skills rebalancing system (this is majority and need keep going every new patch its was possible)

-Events (some players dont like it but my opinion its all events are welcome always)

-New content (history quests, new maps, dgs, raids. Everyone want this.)

-Upgrade Cost Rebalancing (for some items its really good but others like Non-Raid weapon path was bad)

-Simplified Combat Controls

-Items Changes (like transmutation cost, pet aura/soul ans soul shield costs and many others changes)

Bad change (because servers NA/EU timelife, we dont have 6 years like KR, so community its not ready for some this changes)

-Dungeon Rewards Adjustments - majority "nerf" income gold its too early for us NA/EU community, like i said we dont have same timelife from KR, we are "babies" yet, yes its true, maybe someone will say we already have players "full" (i will say this its only 10% of whole servers maybe less). 

PS: If we getting same Changes/Rewards Adjustments from KR, why we don't get same Hongmoon Level System/EXP????

On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 12:17 AM, HateMe said:

You people need to stop acting like kids.....it makes perfect sense that old content which is irrelevant gets adjusted in terms of loot.

Again you prove yourself clueless.  The new dungeons are exclusively for higher level players @ HN16.

Until the devs release new dungeons for HM3-15, the old dungeons shouldn't be nerfed-for-treasure. because how will newer players ever be able to run HM16 dungeons.  You had benefits of higher treasure when you ran through the HM3-15 dungeons, and now you think it's fine that they be nerfed down?  You really seem to be lacking in the empathy department.

On 16/5/2018 at 12:55 PM, Evilline said:

You said so much things that makes no sense, I guess it makes to you but not to a new player. Lets start

1st qoute.

You said that MMO is all about grinding, and then you said that you can't expect to 1 shoot a boss and get good loot? You just owned youre self with your sentance ... Grinding means doing something over and over again as fast as possible, grinding isn't consider if you need 1h to get a party and 30 min to clear it.

2nd qoute.

Tell people where? Why don't you make a guide about it? Forum post or  a youtube video? If you are so wise then share us your secret where all other streamers and players cant ...

No one complains about the grind, the problem is that ppl can't grind or if they do it isn't rewarding to progress to mid tier.

And yes you might have  but so did many others before this change. Make a new account and try from the start and you will see what people mean.

To clear something this patch is targeting new players, people who just lvled there char to 55 and finished the story. It gives them an option to quit or pay to progress ( or pay to win ). 

Ill give you an update, from stage bela or seraph 10 to raven 1 you need around 2000gold ( without buying moonstones ... etc ) lets say u get those should be able to. And now a new player makes 10 gold per day that's 70 gold per week lets say 100 so thats 400 gold per month lets say 500. So he will need 4 months to get enough gold just to upgrade his weapon. And thats just his weapon where is the rest? And even when he does it this point of the game having raven isn't considered mid range ... So in around 1year he will get to mid stage where the stuff will be probably for free in the story or the game dies cause of bad managment system or should I say we want only whale community managment system ...

Im exactly in that point right now... I payed 1 month sub just to realise i need like 3 months of playing a minimum of 5 hours a day to get to end content... 

On 19/5/2018 at 12:10 AM, Cyan said:

Hello everyone,

Over the last couple of weeks there has been significant discussion regarding the changes to Daily/Weekly Challenge, dungeon drops, and gold farming with varying opinions. There’s been a lot of posts, and threads, on these matters which we are compiling for further discussion with the development team. These matters are obviously something many of you feel very passionate about, and we will do what we can ensure everyone playing the game are having the best experience and do not feel unable to participate. We ask that you continue to share your thoughts on these changes (and any others you may have!).

Thank you!

You can start reverting all changes that make the progression harder for the normal people, is that easy.  Less korean and more European. Even JAe sung said it, that the game is converting to korean style... JAe sung.

I had to login to give some feedback regarding what I have seen happening after the gold nerf:

I helped two guys who were returning players, they had issues about their class (BM) and equipment and I gave them some tips. They came back to me a couple hours later saying that making gold is really hard  (when you are at story gear you CANNOT find consistent parties after Naryu foundry, so where the money is decent, you are locked out cuz no one will take you). I tried to explain that it would only be harder at the start, then it gets easier since you are able to run dungs that give you decent money, not this 1g bs. They left and never logged in again.

I have a friend who still enjoys BnS, he doesnt have much gear and he doesnt even log in everyday because there is no point, he cannot get consistent money to upgrade his char and with more nerfs to dungeon rewards, he just logs in whenever he feels like it and does pvp and weeklies. 

Games like these NEED fresh players joining, because otherwise all you get is more people leaving and you end up with a game like vindictus.

I do not care what whales or end game gear people say because they do not see the game like a new player does. it is completely different. NCSoft added some good things but this change was unnecessary, since they took 90% of the rewards.

Im a returning player, and i had about 2.5k gold saved from the old days..  So basically i got to Baleful 12  but now i need another 1250 gold for Empyrean  Stones and another 400 for Legendary elements to go Raven or i cant progress... So i guess ill be stuck here for 2-3 months Running Naryu Sanctum and the 3 weekly bosses to go one weapon level up or i will just quit again...

Its a shame because i came back a week before this change and started playing the game with such an enthusiasm... picked a main got to 55 started leveling alts for dungeon farm and boom...

During this last Trove I could see that materials were fairly steady, except PTS were climbing. I farm like a crazy person. I do not have thousands of pieces, but in less than two weeks I made 113 Premium Transformation Stones.. The thing with Premiums, if I fail I stop.. trying. I will try another time or tomorrow. I do not click and click and click. I have a particular time that has produced more successful attempts than any other time. The most consecutive creations was 9 and one fail.  9 @  500g almost 4500g in one day. I calculated I was spending about +- 370g for materials, this included the 4 transformation stones of which I had a sizable pile of over 300 and was making more every day.  My net income after selling fee's was about 140g. for each piece. If  i went past selling 9 on the market I would switch to selling on Faction Chat. The net income was about the same. In those 2 weeks I made a tad under 16,000 gold. 
My goal was to be able to buy a Vt raid spot for my top character, buy her weapon material piece, and the badge. The badge did not come, I did get a necklace for a grand. That cost me 11,000 gold.  I still had about 4k left over which I bought Sacred Orbs with to level my top character to HM 15. 

It is not impossible..

FF

On 19/05/2018 at 12:10 AM, Cyan said:

Hello everyone,

Over the last couple of weeks there has been significant discussion regarding the changes to Daily/Weekly Challenge, dungeon drops, and gold farming with varying opinions. There’s been a lot of posts, and threads, on these matters which we are compiling for further discussion with the development team. These matters are obviously something many of you feel very passionate about, and we will do what we can ensure everyone playing the game are having the best experience and do not feel unable to participate. We ask that you continue to share your thoughts on these changes (and any others you may have!).

Thank you!

If that is so, the team better reads the post @Granger made in reply to a poor new player lost about what to do after finishing the storyline: 

"1. Farm peaches and sell evoled stones from the world boss there. (You can get everything needed to upgrade your weapon to bale 6 there, starting at 7 you need forging orbs found only in the daily dungeons so... good luck going further.)

2. Farm peaches and sell evoled stones from the world boss there.

3. Start wondering wtf is wrong with this game. Farm yet more peaches.

4. Farm peaches and sell evoled stones from the world boss there.

5. Farm peaches and sell evoled stones from the world boss there.

6. Try to do you dailies. (Brawl in the basin, Koldrak... Cold storage/Heavens Mandate/3 Wins in the tower of infinity)

7. Farm peaches and sell evoled stones from the world boss there.

8. Farm peaches and sell evoled stones from the world boss there.

9. Start hating yourself and farm yet more peaches.

10. Farm peaches and sell evoled stones from the world boss there.

11. Farm peaches and sell evoled stones from the world boss there.

12. Try to find people in the same shitty situation you are in and run gloomdross incursion and other dungs that drop pinnacle accs.

13. Farm peaches and sell evoled stones from the world boss there.

14. Farm peaches and sell evoled stones from the world boss there.

15. Start to hate the Celestial Basin so much you're feeling like you want to puke every time you windstride to it. Also peaches.

16. Farm peaches and sell evoled stones from the world boss there.

17. Farm peaches and sell evoled stones from the world boss there.

18. Trade your koldrak scales and solar energy for raven feathers and buy a mysthic soul badge at Celestial basin.

19. PEACHES. 

20. Start buying hongmoon gempowder with the evoled stone money (and daily challenge money.), and get around 1k ap.

Then actually finally start to play the game and run daily dungs/raids, but still get kicked sometimes because you dont have raven 6 or whatever other asine untold requirements the community asks for."

It's a perfect picture of the current situation for new players/ alts. Very enticing, right? 

On 5/18/2018 at 3:10 PM, Cyan said:

Hello everyone,

Thank you!

You guys in my opinion have doomed the game for beginning and lower players. This game has always been a huge grindfest.  You need to make everything the player can get off the market, marketable items.. things people can place on the market place and make gold from, keep those as trade items. Everything else that is in crystalline form like it is bound to account. Things like Oils, Premium Transformation Stones, Pet Pods, can be sold on the market. Now things like Grace Stones, were we get those given to us from the events, Trove, or like the current event purchased with 10 purrfect coins. These items should be bound to account. There should not be any item locked to the single person, unless that item has been used by that person and thus sealed that item's fate to that person.
There needs to be a 2 fold increase in Raw Moonstone and Elysian Orbs given in daily rewards, daily dash, dungeon reward chests.. there is just not enough available. 

To be honest I think the biggest problem isn't really the gold nerf but the fact that the gear you get after the storyline quests is simply inadequate for dungeons NS and up.

It's time somebody said this....

- It's time to phase out Seraph and Baleful weapons and give players the choice of Raven, Riftwalk, or Dawnforged Stage 1 weapons. It's inevitable with Nightfall Sanctuary and with the next tier legendary weapons coming out (Twilight Weapons). It's rather dumb to still force players to level up Tier 1 legendaries when they are phasing out said dungeons that are needed to level up said weapons.

- Make Heptagonal Gems a standard and easier to obtain. (I know this is probably not going to happen since gems are essentially NCs cash cow......but hey)

- Make Tier 1 Legendary accessories more obtainable. I'm talking about all of the Dragon King's Set. Pinnacle accessories are simply too low for the tiers now and Dragon King's set are basically worthless now to a point where if one actually drops nobody really bids for it. So whats the point to making it rare? Just give it as part of story questing. If you are trying to disincentivise running older content stop making them important to run them. Also did I mention the next tier of Legendary Elemental accessories are coming out now? Yeah.... 

5 hours ago, Fieryfly said:

You guys in my opinion have doomed the game for beginning and lower players. This game has always been a huge grindfest.  You need to make everything the player can get off the market, marketable items.. things people can place on the market place and make gold from, keep those as trade items. Everything else that is in crystalline form like it is bound to account. Things like Oils, Premium Transformation Stones, Pet Pods, can be sold on the market. Now things like Grace Stones, were we get those given to us from the events, Trove, or like the current event purchased with 10 purrfect coins. These items should be bound to account. There should not be any item locked to the single person, unless that item has been used by that person and thus sealed that item's fate to that person.
There needs to be a 2 fold increase in Raw Moonstone and Elysian Orbs given in daily rewards, daily dash, dungeon reward chests.. there is just not enough available. 

This version of the game isn't for new players, the UE4 upgrade should be aimed at bringing in new people. Sadly I don't see them putting in much effort in this version of the game and why would they?

23 minutes ago, Eximius Sorel said:

To be honest I think the biggest problem isn't really the gold nerf but the fact that the gear you get after the storyline quests is simply inadequate for dungeons NS and up.

It's time somebody said this....

- It's time to phase out Seraph and Baleful weapons and give players the choice of Raven, Riftwalk, or Dawnforged Stage 1 weapons. It's inevitable with Nightfall Sanctuary and with the next tier legendary weapons coming out (Twilight Weapons). It's rather dumb to still force players to level up Tier 1 legendaries when they are phasing out said dungeons that are needed to level up said weapons.

- Make Heptagonal Gems a standard and easier to obtain. (I know this is probably not going to happen since gems are essentially NCs cash cow......but hey)

- Make Tier 1 Legendary accessories more obtainable. I'm talking about all of the Dragon King's Set. Pinnacle accessories are simply too low for the tiers now and Dragon King's set are basically worthless now to a point where if one actually drops nobody really bids for it. So whats the point to making it rare? Just give it as part of story questing. If you are trying to disincentivise running older content stop making them important to run them. Also did I mention the next tier of Legendary Elemental accessories are coming out now? Yeah.... 

I agree with all 3 of these statements.

On 5/18/2018 at 6:10 PM, Cyan said:

Hello everyone,

Thank you!

Your feedback is very much appreciated.  I hope you understand that it is not that the players are being negative. We just have genuine concerns because many of us feel stuck on our alts.

If the frustration is felt on our alternative characters I can only imagine the effects it has on new players.   But overall I think we all just want to continue playing the game fairly.

Thank you for your response.  I am sure many will be relieved reading this. 

On 19/05/2018 at 12:10 AM, Cyan said:

Hello everyone,

Thank you!

Of course we feel passionate about those matters, we play BnS because we really like at least parts of it (in my case, visuals, environment and combat system even though I only do pve). I have complained a lot about the latest changes because they cut off a big part of the players base from progressing, but let me throw in a suggestion, even though I know this would be a matter for the developers and not the publishers: make open world relevant again. People like me, who started playing at NA/EU launch, got to love BnS playing through their maps and open world environments. We didn't use to level up squeezed in a few dungeons, like now; we had many more options and we could combine them. I miss almost every single map in BnS in that sense (with maybe the exception of what I always called Pig Land, that particular part of Moonwater Plains where Hogstead Hamlet is, but that's just me, haha), specially Silverfrost Range snowy mountains, with their mobs and their quests. It was great to "breath" in places like those when you got tired of dungeons. Nowadays, newer players dont even know those maps, let alone the experience of questing and farming around them. A big and very lovely whole world all gone to waste. It would be great if the developers would put it to use again aside from the storyline, as it used to be in old times, and if it could be made part of daily challenge's quests... we do have so many more and better places than Celestial Basin in BnS... If only we could go back to them to do things pertinent to progressing it would be wonderful, methinks.  

Am 20.5.2018 um 00:07 schrieb MassiveEgo:

Well as with all things, this has a silver lining - gold sellers will now have extremely limited opportunities to get gold for their business. Like... pretty much zero.

Uhm???

Well go to SSP on german Server, try killing Ak Bul when players of good known clan are there and see what happens.

I can tell you what will happens. Either they will reset Ak Bul or they change to a blue char ans simply kill you.

I saw this happens a few times when i want to help a clanmate killing Ak Bul. When this guy cant reset ak bull he change to another account and just kill you.

they make tons of soulstones this way by just switching account and kill everyone who earn to much prestige, especialy low geared players.

Well i could stop them by crashing every mining with my pvp-char, but then no one can farm and that woudl'nt be a good solution to this problem.

Anyway back to topic.

For low/mid-gear NC-Sonft need to raise gold income from Dungeons or they wont have any chance to gear up in a decent time.

They cant run high dungons or noone will take them there. Therefore they wont get any tradable materials and cant craft Premiumstons nor the Empirian Spirit Stones.

They cant get the needed Moonstones cause you will get them only from PVP.

Yeah enter Battelground with MSP-Soulshields and Balefull/Seraph and get killed by a whale who only need to look at you. Good luck on farming Moonstones for your progress as a low/mid-gear.

As an alternativ NC-Soft can introduce accountbound Premium / Empirian Spirit Stones that can be craftet with Crystals and that are not tradable.

They also need to raise the enrage timer of NS. 5 Minutes is way to less for a group with 900+AP even the dungeon is a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing 800+ dungeon.

Dont know how many times i entered a 900-1000ap group via LFP that failed at xanos enrage timer. Well most groups i helped, but there are not many who do this.

Ill guess when the new class will be releases NC-Soft will promote the game and we will see a few new players. With the current changes, they will quit faster then they joined the game once they have finished the story and see they nearly have no chance to further progress.

I'm toying with an idea of dual gold currency, one which can be used for trading and is scarce and one that is account bound only and much more abundant (with upgrade paths for both. I know it shouts "more grind", but at least it's a solution...

B&S is a very end-game focused game, and as new content/equipment to get is added, the focus moves up with it, with everything before that range given less, and less value, the further out of that end-game range it is. When launched, even the earliest dungeons in the Act I zone were of value, as they provided required materials to upgrade our equipment, that was unique to those dungeons. Although over time costs to upgrade equipment gets reduced, next they give out the required materials in story quests, then they just remove that line of upgrading equipment, a cycle that keeps recurring, which has resulted in the first upgrading weapon now not being provided until Act VII, rather than the start of Act I. The fact people still complain when the focus shifts again, and new once regarded high tier equipment/materials is provided in story content, or events tells me some people are being willfully ignorant of the nature of the game they're playing, especially when those people have been playing since launch.

Going by what NCSoft has said, they reduce old content rewards, to "encourage" people to do newer content, which tells me they're really just looking at the actions of the higher level, well geared players that can easily solo older content, while the lower level, lesser geared players need a team to do it. This again just points to their focus on end-game, not just in terms of content, but also regarding players, resulting in making things harder for newer players especially to get into the end-game range they want people to be in, with the only relief coming when a new story act is released, due to the new/better things given out in it. Given how dependent on playing with others as B&S is, this means of encouragement won't be at all beneficial to the prolonged life of the game, as some old players will always leave eventually, for one reason, or another, and it only makes it less likely for new players to stay, resulting in a general decline in the player base, then the less capable people are to play the game, the less likely they are to spend money on the game.

What they could do to help maters is automatically scale received rewards, to the strength of the player, rather than just manually adjusting them as they have been doing. Like in some other games, your level, individual equipment, and resulting stats could all be given a "power" value, that then gets added up showing the total power level of your character, which would give a more effective means of strength measurement than just relying on your weapon, and/or AP level like people have been using. Then game content will expect you to be within a given total power level range, requiring a minimum to gain entrance, and the further above the expected range you are, the lower your rewards will be, of at least most items, with things like cosmetics being exempt. This system would also then require rewards be given out individually, rather than shared, as it is now, with what rewards a player could get being calculated at the time the task is done, or mob is killed, and based on what they were during the full fight, with you being locked out of adjusting your equipment when the fight starts, even if you're not regarded as being in combat, to avoid possible manipulations to gain better rewards (ex: if it only looked at your power level at the time of the kill, a team of characters with a power level well above the expected range starts the fight fully equipped, almost kills the boss, everyone but one person dies on purpose, they resurrect, remove some equipment to reduce their power level to within the expected range while out of combat, then they, or the remaining player kills it). Using the combined team power level would make it even easier to manipulate the received rewards, so again, rewards would need to be handled individually. The idea of the suggestion is that if they insist on reducing the gains of high level, well geared players in lower level content, then the ideal method is one that specifically targets only those players.

You people need to stop acting like kids.....it makes perfect sense that old content which is irrelevant gets adjusted in terms of loot.

You are proving yourself clueless in this statement.  The new dungeons are exclusively HM16.  How are newer and lower-level players supposed to level up if the lower level dungeons have been nerfed?   When you went through the lower level dungeons, they gave you the rewards you needed to level up -- why shouldn't others have the same chance?

The entire point of a mmo game is grind, you are supposed to progress through content and not just spam a yeti dungeon where you can basically 1 shot the boss.

And here I thought the point of the game was to have fun and maybe make friends?  Why don't you go grind by yourself in the closet somewhere and stop telling people what their experience is *SUPPOSED* to be.  You wanna grind go ahead.  I want consistent progress so I feel successful and am having fun. I don't want to pay $200 to upgrade my weap 1 level or my pet for that matter.  The upgrade costs are obscene.  No amount of grinding is going to earn me $200.

There are plenty other places that reward materials, even more than what they nerfed, if you yourself choose not to run those because its too hard for you or because you simply do not want to that is entirely on you. they left the old dungeons with the loot in for so long, if someone did not upgrade in that time that means he didnt care about upgrading his gear as much as about just being greedy and making cheap profit of it.

Its not about choice.  How many HM3-8 players are going to be invited along on BT or VT?  Or did you mean it's their choice not to solo them?

If a dungeon is too hard to solo it's not on the player -- it's on the dungeon.  How can people level up if they hit a rock wall of insta-kill.  Sorta becoming obvious that you're just trolling here.

Am 20.5.2018 um 12:45 schrieb Rea Shinwa:

17. Farm peaches and sell evoled stones from the world boss there.

18. Trade your koldrak scales and solar energy for raven feathers and buy a mysthic soul badge at Celestial basin.

19. PEACHES. 

20. Start buying hongmoon gempowder with the evoled stone money (and daily challenge money.), and get around 1k ap.

21. get a mental breakdown every time you see peaches or a tin of peaches in your local store while shopping

Archived