GIVE FM A META PARTY ENHANCE

CoolBrown

tHello Players!

• There are so many Party Enhance Skills in BnS you know but FM doesn't have a good one.This makes finding a party with FM harder,everyone wants SB,BB,Reset,Tank and there are left 2 spots to join etc.

• Also

1. SIN has BB

2. KFM has BB+Threat

3. Gunslinger has Reset

4. Summoner has Great Heal+Projectile Resist+Cat Charm+Also can revive the party members

5. Soul Fighter has Heal+Movement Speed+Party revive

6. Blade Dancer has Party Resist+Movement Speed+Also heal+Removes some CC etc. if I know right(Players can move.So it is better than FM's freeze)+Grab

7. Destroyer has Grab+Freeze

8. Blade Master has Some Kind of Resist Skills as well+Threat

9. Warlock has Soulburn

10. Force Master has only freeze

• There are more Party Enhance Skills or maybe items which boosts those skills too much but Force Master really needs a good skill.
  • I have an idea for Force Master's Party Enhance Skill
  • ""Elemental Attack Boost+Attack Speed Boost""
  • Players really need elemental attack power to boost their DPS also FM and other classes need attack speed too much as well!

Thanks for reading! 

If you are asking for escapes from CCs, FM class is on top of the list. They have 2 escapes, plus 2 ice shealths. Also, they can stack chills on people to restraint their movement. If FM has good rotation, they will never die in dungeon or in pvp.

For party iframes, every class want FM's ice shealth, that can resists that many hits. In dungeon or raid, FMs are not the most wanted class, but at least more decent compared to BD/DES. These 2 classes can be just completely ignored as in end game, no one want them to grab the bosses. In fact, some max gear players hate people grab monsters/bosses during the fight because they lose dps.

With max gear, FM is on top DPS list (maybe just under gunner). In BG, couple big aoe can kill a group of players easily despite of their defense or hp.

I am not trying to tell that FM is a bad class or FM is weak etc.

There is no Elemental Attack Power Buff/Attack Speed Buff also FM could have buff,Why not?

This can be really good.

@FrozenB

Also  maybe players do not prefer movement speed for now but there will be dungeons and raids or field areas which players need movement speed and party resist.Who knows?

@Asuramon

Um... someone want to tell me when BD got heals?

Also, if we're comparing party resists, FM have BD a little beat... seeing as a BD's Malestrom only resists a couple hits for a couple of seconds, while FMs can freeze the party to avoid all incoming damage.

I mean, it'd be nice to allow FMs to do restraint like BD and Destro with their Phantom Grip... but other than that... what do you want?

5 hours ago, CoolBrown said:

tHello Players!

• There are so many Party Enhance Skills in BnS you know but FM doesn't have a good one.This makes finding a party with FM harder,everyone wants SB,BB,Reset,Tank and there are left 2 spots to join etc.

• Also

1. SIN has BB

2. KFM has BB+Threat

3. Gunslinger has Reset

4. Summoner has Great Heal+Projectile Resist+Cat Charm+Also can revive the party members

5. Soul Fighter has Heal+Movement Speed+Party revive

6. Blade Dancer has Party Resist+Movement Speed+Also heal+Removes some CC etc. if I know right(Players can move.So it is better than FM's freeze)+Grab

7. Destroyer has Grab+Freeze

8. Blade Master has Some Kind of Resist Skills as well+Threat

9. Warlock has Soulburn

10. Force Master has only freeze

Thanks for reading! 

lel where is more for fm, fm is escape master, but if you tell about party then Fm have party freeze and Projectile Resist barrier

28 minutes ago, SilverFoxR said:

Um... someone want to tell me when BD got heals?

Also, if we're comparing party resists, FM have BD a little beat... seeing as a BD's Malestrom only resists a couple hits for a couple of seconds, while FMs can freeze the party to avoid all incoming damage.

I mean, it'd be nice to allow FMs to do restraint like BD and Destro with their Phantom Grip... but other than that... what do you want?

may be he about PVP then is Z bat is personal, fm have more ice shit save, other way on pve is flicker, if you next attack of fliker will be crit then next attack will be not flicker but blade echo (10% of damage restore hp) but if echo is non crit then is fliker, or mass skill sunder 10% dmg to heal, party heal bd don't have

SIN has BB and party resist smoke 

KFM has BB and Tremor(Soulburn 10s, no wings, 8m radius, 45s cd)

Gunslinger has Enemy grouping+Reset (5 minute cooldown shared with all other gunners so limited number of gunners per party)

Summoner has root, Heal+Projectile Resist+Cat Charm+Also can revive the party members

Soul Fighter has root, Heal(Which most parties reject)+Party revive(10 minute cooldown)

Blade Dancer has Party Resist+Grab

Destroyer has Grab

Blade Master has Winged Protector which feels like a weaker version of frost sheath.

Warlock has Soulburn, immovable aggro pet, and root

Force Master has Heal/Projectile resist(Divine Veil) and a 50m Resist+Damage Immunity (Frost Sheath), grab,  and shadow grasp, root

FM Has it better than most in terms of party applicable skills

1 hour ago, htdexhdfg said:

Gunslinger has Enemy grouping+Reset (5 minute cooldown shared with all other gunners so limited number of gunners per party)

Summoner has root, Heal+Projectile Resist+Cat Charm+Also can revive the party members

Soul Fighter has root, Heal(Which most parties reject)+Party revive(10 minute cooldown)

Destroyer has Grab

Blade Master has Winged Protector which feels like a weaker version of frost sheath.

Force Master has Heal/Projectile resist(Divine Veil) and a 50m Resist+Damage Immunity (Frost Sheath), grab,  and shadow grasp, root

as FM main,

FM have party heal? what?
projectile resist? yes for ourself... and its NOT MOVING!!!
grab? not work on boss
shadow grasp? it'll only make you lose dps
root? really? freeze almost have no effect on boss other.. he still can jumping around like monkey =.=

hah~ can you give us like, damage skill buff + 500% elemental attack for 20sec ... =.=  and call it red buff or something

1 hour ago, Fiana said:

as FM main,

grab? not work on boss
root? really? freeze almost have no effect on boss other.. he still can jumping around like monkey =.=

hah~ can you give us like, damage skill buff + 500% elemental attack for 20sec ... =.=  and call it red buff or something

Divine veil is technically a heal.  Any party member inside of it gets a small heal every time they resist a projectile.

2 hours ago, htdexhdfg said:

Destroyer has Grab

Also Warlock has a party heal and party CC resist in the form of Sanctum.

1 hour ago, Fiana said:

as FM main,

grab? not work on boss

Wait.. what?

Divine veil does heal a bit when hit and it reduces damage taken while under it. It does not move but same goes for summoner and sin range protect.. also stationary. And it's not limited to self protect it works for everybody in party.
Shadow grasp (or effect it activates on your aransu mystic badge) once you reach VT gear level is pretty damn good damage source esp. combined with 8 set ss.
Grab.. yep.. not working on bosses.
Freeze (chill+freeze) works on some bosses and definitely works on BT raven king ads, Raven himself - aka stun plus Zulia spider adds just to name few.

You know there was a time when I felt same way as you do.. but then VT came out and I promised myself I won't b*** about FM being useless ever again. XD

3 hours ago, Fiana said:

as FM main,

grab? not work on boss

Sounds like your a Bad FM to me, you don't even know what your own skills do? and how important some of them are? krappa.

I am not a FM main, nor i play it. but you should know basic skills of all classes and what they do.

Divine Veil

Heals you and party members within bubble 10% of their health
Heals you and party members, 1% of their health on resist.
Reduces the damage for you and party members within the area take by 20%. 

Phantom Grip is mainly used in PvP

Shadow Grasp doesn't make you lose dps, if you use it wisely. it's mainly used for pulling large amount of mobs together (PvE/Zulia Raid/PvP) and also it activates second skill Multiple Blaze which is also great skill for PvP / PvE

Root/Freeze is very popular for FM to Freeze bosses/mini bosses/adds in certain places.. and for PvP can be quite annoying.

And That's talking by skills it self, not including what you will gain extra by equipping certain items

4 hours ago, Fiana said:

as FM main,

grab? not work on boss

Finally I found someone who can understand me!

Players don't read the entire post or they try to seem like they didn't understand the suggestion!

As I said,I just want FM's to have REALLY GREAT PARTY BOOST/ENHANCE/BUFF LIKE """ELEMENTAL ATTACK BOOST+++ATTACK SPEED"""

Like you said which is called RED BUFF/DRAGON BUFF maybe.

Thanks! :P

As FM as main i dont think FM needs a partybuff.

We have SB from WL, BB from KFM/Sin and we have more than enough dmg. As a result of our DPS people alread dont care about any mechanics and just try to DPS the Boss down.

Best example are the Big 8.

Where will be the fun in the game, when we will be able to run BT like Liar of the frozen fang soon?

FM is DMG-class (sadly outdpsed by the gunner) and Party Protection so in my oppinion theres no need for any Buff. 

I assume you don't run VT. FMs have plenty of party utility. You just aren't seeing it. And yes, I am an FM main. Let me give you the run down of FMs in raids.

VT boss 1: FMs are a solid range tank choice for high dmg and veil being a major asset that we don't have to run an inferior spec to use while range tanking.

VT WL Miniboss: The veil is a huge help especially towards the end to prevent getting cced by orbs. Also if you use the mass add kill technique at the end, being able to duck into Ice armor to prevent damage from having 3 or more stacks of debuff can be the difference between a clear and not.

VT boss 3: 2 Sheathes for this boss is nearly mandatory, and if a stealth dies in the 35% phase sheath can cover to help prevent a wipe.

VT boss 4: An FM for the bug bomb mechanic is extremely useful. We use root and pull (shadow grasp) for add phase. We have the best root in the game for this boss and by being able to pull at the same time we are arguably one of the highest utility classes for this boss in the game.

FMs also have great movement capabilities making us a good choice for far mark in HH, and we just make good far marks in general cause of our movement. There are a lot of bosses that can be freeze cheesed that you might not be aware of. For instance, the first boss inside DKV you need to kill to open the first wind stride can be frozen and solo killed by an fm with the boss never getting the chance to attack (When implementing freeze you really need to get behind the boss to keep them from breaking the root). BT adds and several bosses in the corridors in BT can also be frozen.

I do agree with you that FM party utility is much more situational than other classes and are less useful in 6m dgs than raids. However when you look at end game raiding not all class utility holds up

You will pretty much never see grab in a raid outside mini bosses

Summoners have to despec dmg to use their proj block

Cat taunt is pretty much never used in raids. Summoners can spec into focus regen instead.

Movement speed boost is SUPER situational and can actually lead to dying in a death zone if not careful or killing your tank with a laser in SK while driving (True story)

While it's true having the SF panic button is super clutch if you're raiding correctly you should never need to use it (outside of boss 2 cheesing)

SF HP buff is only ever used for Boss 1 VT. Otherwise it's pretty meaningless outside of PvP.

Gunner reset is only useful when you have buffs and tbh we norm hold it to reset res to get an extra panic button cause we're boosted.

So yeah. We got more going for us than you think.

14 hours ago, CoolBrown said:

I am not trying to tell that FM is a bad class or FM is weak etc.

There is no Elemental Attack Power Buff/Attack Speed Buff also FM could have buff,Why not?

This can be really good.

@FrozenB

Also  maybe players do not prefer movement speed for now but there will be dungeons and raids or field areas which players need movement speed and party resist.Who knows?

@Asuramon

What do you mean no elemental attack power buff/attack speed buff?

FM doesn't need them. Their damage comes from their aoe and elemental damage comes from legendary accessories. Attack speed buff is mostly for melee with single attack skill. Have you ever join a BG game? Beside the OP gunner, geared FMs are usually on top on the damage list due to their aoe damage (attacks several players at once with huge damage, but obviously you need skills to bait them into your aoe).

By the way, only SF can give long movement speed buff. Other class such as BD or DES, their spin has little movement speed buff + they costs 2 chi consumption. BD HM block only gives 3 sec movement speed. These movement speed is really nothing. You can just SS and be able to chase and touch them again.

Archived