Radiant Energy Exchange Update

Liinxy

I hope they considered the gold influx when they reevaluated their idea...

I bet this situation gives more arguments for devs to say stuff like: we dont want any patch previews, we dont want any communication, it brings problems, etc.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Glavos said:

To the few that think this doesn't affect them, i'm sorry to inform you if you were planning on upgrading gems it certainly does. They have effectively wiped out all the mats used to upgrade gems and to top it off are undervaluing them by at least 5g each if you use RE on f10 and the current exchange rate. All the gold you get is mostly useless anyway since there wont be any powder in f5 because none will exist till it is farmed. This shortage it going to make the powders absurdly expensive making gem upgrading LESS ACCESSIBLE. We have all just been robbed, f2p and p2w players both!!

Holy shit, you spoke the truth man. I hope those ppl who think they aren't affected see this post. 

11 minutes ago, Glavos said:

To the few that think this doesn't affect them, i'm sorry to inform you if you were planning on upgrading gems it certainly does. They have effectively wiped out all the mats used to upgrade gems and to top it off are undervaluing them by at least 5g each if you use RE on f10 and the current exchange rate. All the gold you get is mostly useless anyway since there wont be any powder in f5 because none will exist till it is farmed. This shortage it going to make the powders absurdly expensive making gem upgrading LESS ACCESSIBLE. We have all just been robbed, f2p and p2w players both!!

This is only true for first couple weeks after the patch. Don't under-estimate the farming powers of certain players. 

It only affects the players who want to rush to top gears ASAP. It has less impacts to casual players.

Also, I am pretty sure they will put the powders in F10 as daily special. 

I just want to let people know that having best gems is not everything. Yes, you can have decent AP boost, but your overall dps damage comes from your gears and soul shield. The AP boost can just get you into dungeon parties easier if the party leader don't check your gear carefully. Yes, I do check gears in their F2 to see if they have fake AP or not. For example, when I am recruiting 1k+ AP player for a dungeon, if a player without any BT accessories and still using baleful/seraph weapon, but with over 1k+ AP, I still kick them. However, if a player with 950+ AP with BT gears and raven weapon, I still keep them. 

I guess this will be the last maintence we ever get, between the number of players about to quit / get banned for refunding there money they will probably put powder in store to get a final cash grab before those whales also realise how empty the game is and also quit and then oh, not enough players left so close the server instead of paying to keep it up.

Well they anounced new gem system : Trovers screwed already cuz everyone troved either for gems or VT soulshields.

Now they r givin everyone same starting line by screwin %90 of the playerbase.

And why do u guys even angry: buy 10x char slot level them to 50 and do 10x daily challenge everyday thats basic stuff. If u are hardcore player u can have multi acccounts too :D Why do u even go off from ur computers anyway.

1 minute ago, FrozenB said:

This is only true for first couple weeks after the patch. Don't under-estimate the farming powers of certain players. 

It only affects the players who want to rush to top gears ASAP. It has less impacts to casual players.

Also, I am pretty sure they will put the powders in F10 as daily special. 

This is the same for me as well. I agree.

1 hour ago, petrusd10s said:

You ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed up every non whale player, I am sick of this company, keep doing these dickmoves, I am not going to spend a single dollar con your shitty trove or boxes anymore, you can stick your whale products in your ass until the game dies and only rich kids play it

Rich will not be playing the game because they will be bored from too few players who stay in the game.

Hi All

And here we go, Just wow on all the BUTT HURTING players. Some knew changes going to happen and still went on buying radiant enegry. Some us like myself ask players why are they buying as from Wednesday it's going to be USELESS. And Bam i got called a retard. Did't much cared. As i player i don't buy stuff. So for me i get lot's of gold without spending any gold. Some did't use the world useless.

But hey it's a game and like most players i see, just want to be the best of the best. Just to bad about the change. AS i said why did you still bought the radiant enegry. Just made no sense to me. Have a NICE day BUTT HURTING players.

1 hour ago, AkaiNoHakai said:

Our Philosophy

We believe in letting everyone play the game as it’s intended to be played – skill-based progression throughout all the available content.

We don’t like pay-to-win, so what we are offering are cosmetics, convenience, and consumables – not power, not gear, not permanent stat increases. We’re also going to make sure that we have a regular schedule of content updates that everyone will be able to enjoy. "

It is fun to read it)))

Has anyone tried to get a refund for purchased radiant energies? I've been buying 5 at a time when they showed up as a daily item with the intent to transmute gems at a later date after slowly buying the gems that show up in daily. 10g is not equal to the real money spent and woefully inadequate compensation. What was wrong with the original planned conversion of radiant energies? This is a great big middle finger to the paying players. WTH NC.

IF this is what is going to happen, I think I'm done with this game. I can't trust this company. I paid for items, not gold. If I wanted gold I'd have used F9 and 10g is insulting.

Yeah, I might just up and leave at this point. 

What am I gonna stay for? Wait to see how many times I can get ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed over? 

There's people who lost REAL MONEY for this. Not me, thank god. But there's people who prolly bought gold with ncoin to stack up radiants. This is literally a scam.

13 minutes ago, Napper said:

And here we go, Just wow on all the BUTT HURTING players. Some knew changes going to happen and still went on buying radiant enegry. Some us like myself ask players why are they buying as from Wednesday it's going to be USELESS.

The problem wit this statement is tht the change tht was announced on both their website and live stream was very clear: 1 radiant energy would be traded for 1 gem powder. Now they have completely changed their tune less then a day b4 patch drop. So yes alot of rage from the community because they were blatantly lied to.  NCsoft was so scared of devaluing their precious gems tht they decided completely ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing their whales and market savy players was a better option. Taking almost all premium benefit out of the game and now this.... not rlly sure how much longer this game has left sadly. And its all thanks to the Dev Team. Slow clap for those guys. 

Brace yourselves NCsoft  , You people are going to lose a lot of players , and trust me , i'm never recommending this game to anyone I know , 
And as a matter of fact I really hope you guys are reading this thread

Archived