Don't forget to register for Gunslinger Satchel!

Kezzie

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question, maybe Im doing something wrong but I dont see any red button when I press the link. And also was wondering, I have to register to what exactly ? I have a NC account where else I have to register. 

Thank you for the help.

26 minutes ago, Ikimino said:

Question, maybe Im doing something wrong but I dont see any red button when I press the link. And also was wondering, I have to register to what exactly ? I have a NC account where else I have to register. 

Thank you for the help.

There are words in the description that are red, you click on those

2 hours ago, Beleth said:

I don't get it. Do we have to make a new account to get those or just log in with our current accounts? I visited the page via red text, took me to registration and entered my current account info, did I do it right?

Hi,

1. If you use chrome, press Ctrl + Shift + N which opens an incognito window.

2. Go to the following link: http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/game/rise-of-the-gunslinger/

3. You should be able to see a "Register Now" button in the middle of the screen

4. Click on it and it will redirect you to the login page

5. Enter your login information and click on the Log In button.

6. You will be redirected to the previous page and it will say "Thank you for..."

I hope it works for you. :)

FWIW,  I was reading the forum, not logged in, and I saw this thread (HUGE thx to OP for posting this info and much eBeers).   So I went to news and followed the links to log in and register. it went smoothly with my basic win10+edge.

Thanks to the cosmos or gods of karmic things, or maybe even the management for the anticipated cowboy hat.  I was qq'ing about a cowboy hat a while back.

the cowboy hat + aviator shades in tera was badazz.   

#stoked#

26 minutes ago, csisy said:

Hi,

1. If you use chrome, press Ctrl + Shift + N which opens an incognito window.

2. Go to the following link: http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/game/rise-of-the-gunslinger/

3. You should be able to see a "Register Now" button in the middle of the screen

4. Click on it and it will redirect you to the login page

5. Enter your login information and click on the Log In button.

6. You will be redirected to the previous page and it will say "Thank you for..."

I hope it works for you. :)

So I did everything right c: thanks for your reply. 

9 hours ago, CharlieIsBoss said:

FWIW,  I was reading the forum, not logged in, and I saw this thread (HUGE thx to OP for posting this info and much eBeers).   So I went to news and followed the links to log in and register. it went smoothly with my basic win10+edge.

Thanks to the cosmos or gods of karmic things, or maybe even the management for the anticipated cowboy hat.  I was qq'ing about a cowboy hat a while back.

the cowboy hat + aviator shades in tera was badazz.   

#stoked#

Yw. I didn't want anyone to miss it but now it's on the launcher when you log in and yaaayyyy ebeers.

30 minutes ago, Aion2BnS said:

Anybody know if it is too late to register? I've tried in Chrome, IE, Firefox, Incognito mode, Privacy mode, pressed Shift+F5, Ctrol+F5, jumped onto my linux VM and tried the browser there but there's no registration button. And yet the this page is still up - http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/get-a-free-gunslingers-satchel/

Same. Either registration is closed or someone borked it even worse than it was before. The costume is kind of "meh" anyway, but I really wanted the xp charms and the character voucher.

Archived