Don't forget to register for Gunslinger Satchel!

Kezzie

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alot are actually pissed of this website register due to em missing it.. most only wants the free character slot, why didnt they do it like the previous WL and SF release that it was sold for one time purchase 0ncoin so everyone actually gets it and keep the outfit at the website register stuff event. hope ncwest does better next time :)

I want to make a suggestion, but first ask a question which each of you "burnees" must ask yourselves.

"How involved in this game am I?"

logging in once every 4 days is extremely casual in my book. I suppose if you didn't log in for a year you would also demand everything you missed in that year too. sheesh.

I thanked OP profusely for tipping us off, which at that time, we had plenty of time to register. Then maybe even management posted that it is in the char lobby announcements.

People log in every day multiple times a day if they are into this game. They are engaged and don't miss anything. It's called "Playing the Game"

half this forum is peeps QQ'ing because they spaced something, got burned, and are now crying about it.

PAY ATTENTION!  hello????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

7 minutes ago, Rysa said:

I did register for my sachel but didn't get it today. What gives?

Probably because ... let's think a bit harder here... the maintenance barely startet yet? You're supposed to get them when gunner is out, which is AFTER the maintenance.

On 9/12/2017 at 9:40 PM, Fergenstein said:

I feel for the people who couldn't get register because of the hurricanes or whatever weather conditions they had that affected their internet and whatnot and I hope they all stay safe but for the people who didn't check on the website or sign up for newsletters, that's your fault lmao. Don't go blaming it on NCSoft as if they only announced this 2 days ago while the registration period was during the time they stated. That bs about not having time to check on the site ain't gonna cut it because the fact that you were gonna come back to play BnS once gunslinger was released kinda implies that you do indeed have more than enough time on your hands to check on things. Plus the time it took you to post in this thread or even the time it took you to get to this bloody thread was more than the amount of time it would take you to go to BnS's main page and scam through the news rq. C'mon now. Stop making the wrong people look bad when it's really on yourself. Jfc.

Damn, yep I'm one of those hurricane people, I missed it due to Hurricane Irma royally screwing up our internet, cell phone signals, and electricity here in South Florida. I was looking forward to all that stuff, too. 

Oh well, thanks a lot Irma. :/ 

Archived