Forums

Don't forget to register for Gunslinger Satchel!

Kezzie

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Kezzie said:

If I remember right it said the last day to enter was today by 11:59 a.m. PDT.

Where on earth does it say that? On the page that doesn't exist anymore? Certainly doesn't say it on the page that drives you toward the "registration button": http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/get-a-free-gunslingers-satchel/

Some real solid decision making went into this.

From announcement until no longer available? 5 days. FIVE DAYS. Considering this is something you'd probably like to entice new and returning players with, it's super questionable to have such a small window, and then on top of that, the ONLY PLACE where it tells you how long you have to do it is on the VERY PAGE you actually register. Which, of course, doesn't say anything at all anymore. The news articles, tweets, and whatever the hell that tell you to go to the page to register? Nothing.

If the mission here was to get people interested only to have them become super frustrated with not being able to get it, in the hopes they might come to the web site then decide the customer service sucks so bad they don't want to play the game after all, certainly well played. I was going to be a returning player, but instantly I just hate you guys so bad I'm not even going to bother. Thanks for jerking me around right from the get, so I don't waste my time.

31 minutes ago, Valkyriewild said:

Yeah right there in the official rules "Player must log into their
Blade & Soul account at least one time between September 6, 2017 9:00 a.m. PDT and
September 11, 2017 11:59 a.m. PDT and register for the Gunslinger Event"

This is no where mentioned on the event page. Events like this should go until the class is released, not end 2 days before.

Edit: or be properly labeled on the page that its only for a limited time.

omg i loose this too? i backing to give one more chance to this game... i try to pick this event and say"you need lvl 10 char" so i log to my account and lvl up my char... later this, i back to page to register to event and... i lose? ok bye this game again.

what the entire ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.... I live in the Caribbean from the 5th to parts of the 11th   i end up missing out because of  Hurricane Irma and Hurricane Jose.. and your telling me that now I've hurried to get back in game just to get to this event I missed out? What the entire ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤...

None of the suggestion here work ive tried every one of them....  

no what ok... kool no gunner satchel

for me then... 

LOL wait what? I was intending on returning because of the gunslinger and system changes, but not anymore.

Sorry I have a life and don't check in daily on a game that had potential, but lost my interest and was only regained when on chance, I caught wind of a new class and system changes that should hopefully address some of the things that drove me away in the first place.

GG

Well, plenty other games to play. I'll just plant this game on a permanent black list and ignore any future news about it.

Normally events start at the end/beginning of maintenance. Is it wrong to assume that this 'event' would have been the same? Reading the posts in this thread it's clear to see that many assumed this also; that we should have had time to register before the weekly maintenance.

If the event was time limited, why wasn't it in big bold letters/numbers next to the Registration button? You have to register by xx/xx/2017! Was it so hard to do that?

With the release of the Warlock and SF everybody had the opportunity to claim a free character slot. Why isn't it the same this time? Why do we have to jump through hoops with this registration? Only hardcore/dedicated people would register? I think not. I don't think anybody would turn down a free slot. So why not put it up for a one time 0 Ncoin for people who didn't get the chance to register?

Thanks for that. I did try to register on the 11th September before midnight PDT. Somebody dropped the ball and pulled the button early.

Will NCSoft respond to this?

16 hours ago, Valkyriewild said:

Yeah right there in the official rules "Player must log into their
Blade & Soul account at least one time between September 6, 2017 9:00 a.m. PDT and
September 11, 2017 11:59 a.m. PDT and register for the Gunslinger Event"

20 hours ago, Kezzie said:

If I remember right it said the last day to enter was today by 11:59 a.m. PDT.

18 hours ago, Serversdownohohoho said:

I'm going to caveat this. I've been playing this game pretty much every day since launch. When I heard about the bundle I signed into the webpage via my account multiple times to register for the satchel only to not see the register button at all. I thought maybe it was already in my apply codes so I checked that (nothing there naturally). At that point I assumed it just wasn't out yet or wasn't going to be out till the patch/new events.  I didn't realize until now that the page was bugged for certain browsers (Chrome and Edge) or you had to ctrl+F5 until now of course after the registration period is over. 

My question is can nothing really be done for people where the page was clearly jacked up and made difficult for some players to even get access to register? If there can't I think this is a pretty nonsense way of promoting an event with glaring oversights on their part and I hope in the future they just stick to the apply codes section of an account, newsletter (which I'm also registered for via email), or in-game gifts.

People can taunt others in the community all they want for not understanding how to get it, but my counter is I shouldn't have to scour a forum to figure out a webpage is broken just to be a part of an event. Period. End Story. Roll Credits.

I been there since the news about the event came out and i literally didn't saw the red button that everyone talks about , i want them to be generous to show it or keep it to most players and newcomers but i think its "too risky" for them to make people get free stuff  , I think the Chinese version handled goodies way better and more generous than our version , and this isn't just about Blade & Soul , in most games there have better goodies there compared to what most western publishers do .. i guess you wont expect things like that to happen from western publishers .. like ever !

• NCSOFT

Hey folks, sorry to hear you had trouble signing up. The deadline has indeed past, but if you were trying to sign up before the deadline and qualify for the giveaway, you can submit a ticket and our Support team will look into sorting you out.

I feel for the people who couldn't get register because of the hurricanes or whatever weather conditions they had that affected their internet and whatnot and I hope they all stay safe but for the people who didn't check on the website or sign up for newsletters, that's your fault lmao. Don't go blaming it on NCSoft as if they only announced this 2 days ago while the registration period was during the time they stated. That bs about not having time to check on the site ain't gonna cut it because the fact that you were gonna come back to play BnS once gunslinger was released kinda implies that you do indeed have more than enough time on your hands to check on things. Plus the time it took you to post in this thread or even the time it took you to get to this bloody thread was more than the amount of time it would take you to go to BnS's main page and scam through the news rq. C'mon now. Stop making the wrong people look bad when it's really on yourself. Jfc.

Archived