So your full pinnacle accessories but never seen legendary accessory drop!

FlameWizard

I see so many players 800~860+ ap, still with pinnacle accessories, including myself.

Out of all of the big 3 purple, DT,EC,NS i have never seen once legendary accessory drop, with some dungeons 30+ run were done.

If there an effective way to upgrade accessories past pinnacle and where should one start?

1 hour ago, FlameWizard said:

i guess i do 600 runs or 200 per dungeon or hope for a better RNG -> that's the only option?

200 runs or RNG. After that you still need to upgrade them for 1000+ / piece and throw them away for even more expensive accs.

Unfortunately, there isn't really an effective way to upgrade without getting a drop. I was HM 10 and around 840 AP until I got my first legendary accessory drop (Necklace), and then a couple of days after that, I found another one (Belt). All I can recommend is to run the dungeons at least several times a day if you have the time for it. It might be easier during the days it's up for Daily Challenge, because people are doing it just for the quest, and there might be less competition for the legendary item drop in the bid.

2 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

They left you 4 ways to get it and you still complain?

best quote of the day!!!

if you read op post, you will see that whats being asked is for advice. if you say there are 4 ways , why dont you expand on that.

14 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

They left you 4 ways to get it and you still complain?

what are the 4 ways?! there is only 2 ways, the second one is cash shop 

if your gonna say sell gold i dont want to cuz f9 became a joke. 1:3/1:6 ratio is bad

Lol... this people complain too much when back in the days running it like crazy and tokens for the legendary doesn't even exist... now if rng is not on your side with 200 or 100 (hard mode) your guaranteed to get an exchange... I seen my first ring drop at 230th run without token implement and got outbid by a whale.... and you complain on how hard iy is today.... and if the ring drops now a day no one bid it majority of the time anyways...

4 hours ago, Holybread said:

Lol... this people complain too much when back in the days running it like crazy and tokens for the legendary doesn't even exist... now if rng is not on your side with 200 or 100 (hard mode) your guaranteed to get an exchange... I seen my first ring drop at 230th run without token implement and got outbid by a whale.... and you complain on how hard iy is today.... and if the ring drops now a day no one bid it majority of the time anyways...

Like avobe are we reading the same post? he is clearly asking if there is a effective way to obtain it wich at this point we should have no one care if you did 1.000, 4.000 run that was your choice i could tell everybody "do you know how i struggled from pirate/scoprion paths in the old days the mats where hard to obtain and so overpriced" now all can get to legendary stage 1 whiout effort but i see that just fine at this point of game where we are legendary 10 should be even more easy to obtain in a couple of patch more these legendary will be outdated for real they should be more easy to obtain for people whiout a loot of time to catch up if they put 50 itemto exchange peer acc( except bracelet) i wont rage even if i did 168 run for my necklace because now you have new legendary acc to worry about by the time one normal person get a old legendary equip the patch rush implemented 20 more.

People still outbid new or players whiout his leg last month 1 neck 2 ring droped and whales outbided the players that really needed the 3 whit a similar answer to me "i need it for my alt" since they are account bound

To the OP far as everybody told me in game you can skip the ring an go for the necklace/belt the ring can be skiped and the earring was crap since the very begining( an elemental earring from DT/EC/NF is 100% is better) so the best combo until you get BT and higher equip is legendary neck/belt,elemental earring and pinnacle ring/bracelet.

• 2 weeks later...

Legendary accs are too important for gear progression and are way too hard to obtain and dependent on RNG. Doing 200 runs of each dungeon is presposterous, not everyone is unemployed. They should be easier to get.

No, the game doesn't give you free legendary accessories just for existing like they do for the pinnacle ones. You need 200 currency if you are unlucky and never see it drop in dungeon. You get a box containing the currency from the said dungeon, 1 in normal mode, 2 in hard mode.

However, your box may crit and you will get extra currency. I don't know what it is in a normal box but it's 20 from a hard mode box. The daily dash also has a chance of giving you 5 currency, no dungeon required.

I highly doubt any of you will ever actually need to do 200 runs to get it, since drop rates have been boosted several times since the dungeons were released.

And considering how easy normal mode is now, the most efficient way to upgrade your accessories is to just play the game and run the dungeons.

BTW, you will need Elysian crystals to upgrade the accessories and the dungeon dynamic

boxes have a good chance of dropping them, win win!

The one thing to do is grinding the Big 4 dgs and Hope for the best... Ive seen like 4 or 5 rings, 1 or 2 necklaces, 1 Belt and 0 bracelets... Currently im doing multirun of foundry to get my Belt one way or another... One advice: buy from f10 the tokens when they come out... It speeds the process by a lot... My suggestion only by acrimor wings, the ones from DT and ec arent worth It, because they are easy to do and its 15 min Max per run.

I don't think I ever seen a legendary accessory drop much less won one. That's RNG for ya. I have two legendary pieces that I got from just plodding along and getting the tokens from the dungeon and daily dash wins to get the ones I have now. It's probably gonna be the same way with the ones I'm mising. My rng luck is bad lol.

Archived