newsletter gift

iDeity

4 minutes ago, taofengxxx said:

I didnt know we were getting a gift for signing up. I signed up for the newsletter long time ago. I wonder if i get a gift too :).

Just remember to login to your account from website and check out the gift codes or something like that from your account info. If you have signed for the newsletter you might have from older times some gifts waiting.

....if they send a gift, i hope this time got them... I' am signed there from years ago alredy, the last 3 gift, i didn't receive them...i've send a LOT of tickets, but this happend me three times alredy, so i haven't many hopes...   ¬¬

58 minutes ago, Naeza said:

if i subscribe today, can i still get a gift? how would we know that a gift was sent? so, does everyone can get it or is it random? how do i check if i did subscribed or not?

I don't think so. Usually when there is an event like this, you have to subscribe 2-3 weeks earlier before the actual event starts.

18 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

I don't think so. Usually when there is an event like this, you have to subscribe 2-3 weeks earlier before the actual event starts.

1492101793196.jpg

what a bummer, what do they mean by 'Sign-up for the newsletter by April 25' then? it is not 25 yet.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kaidth said:

some news?
Today is 25

10 minutes ago, Hyukia said:

I'm waiting but i don't see any gift

they usually start sending rewards after the maintenance after the last day of subscription

aka

expected Thursday 27 and after

For those of you asking about the newsletter: I just got mine today and you have to log into your account to apply the code; it's not in an actual newsletter.

The reward was 7 days premium and three candycloud lootboxes.

I hope this helps anyone who was wondering!

Archived