newsletter gift

iDeity

On 4/22/2017 at 9:45 PM, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings,

You can always contact our Support team through the Support tab above to have them check your settings.

For the ones that subscribed after the even.. let's say... 10 mins after ... do we have a chance to receive this 7day premium and boxed on another event ? or is it gone for good.

only asking because if it is.. there's no real point to keep the newsletter.. more or less.

• NCSOFT

Hey LiriC,

If you subscribed past the deadline you won't receive anything for this very event. We are however running those Newsletter promotion fairly often so staying subscribed will just enable you to get the next reward during a future campaign.

13 minutes ago, Youmukon said:

Hey LiriC,

If you subscribed past the deadline you won't receive anything for this very event. We are however running those Newsletter promotion fairly often so staying subscribed will just enable you to get the next reward during a future campaign.

Youmukon,

Can you explain us why some people just got 3 chests and others got 6 plus 7 days of premium?

I think BnS is prioritizing the people that recently subscribed and are just forgetting about the other people that have been subscribed for a long time now. I didn't receive anything despite having been subscribed to them for some time now, and I receive their letters whenever they have an update or what have you. :/

It's just preference from my point of view.

18 hours ago, Kinera said:

For those of you asking about the newsletter: I just got mine today and you have to log into your account to apply the code; it's not in an actual newsletter.

The reward was 7 days premium and three candycloud lootboxes.

I hope this helps anyone who was wondering!

Thank you Kinera! I forgot that we get these rewards under our accounts :).

1 hour ago, NEMESIS said:

I already did asking how rewards work...
I'm waiting for an answer...

once you apply it in account setting on the web page, it should activate in-game, if it hasn't, somethign went wrong.

15 hours ago, lostforumaccount said:

" We are however running those Newsletter promotion fairly often " 3 in 1.5 year... I see we have diferent understanding of what ''fairly often'' means thou xD

Just wait until they change 'fairly often' for 'soon', you'll love that one!

When is this new feature coming?

Soon(tm)

54 minutes ago, Kaigame said:

Just wait until they change 'fairly often' for 'soon', you'll love that one!

When is this new feature coming?

Soon(tm)

maybe they will gift for some again at the next  maintenance. 

I hope they do... and maybe give the rest as well that din't get the chance... I for one had no idea about this event.

33 minutes ago, LiriC said:

maybe they will gift for some again at the next  maintenance. 

I hope they do... and maybe give the rest as well that din't get the chance... I for one had no idea about this event.

It was plastered all over the game launcher, it would have appeared every time you started the game.

_V7CdSzgmcRVAni_SofhFWVQEFbzlvpGZaa2zB80

36 minutes ago, Kaigame said:

It was plastered all over the game launcher, it would have appeared every time you started the game.

_V7CdSzgmcRVAni_SofhFWVQEFbzlvpGZaa2zB80

Apparently signing up during beta meant nothing in terms of being eligible for this.

The email newsletter that I have been receiving contained this (and the last one from Secret of the Stratus Update) ... After connecting support, they said I did not apply before the deadline. I'm not sure how applying during beta doesn't = apply before deadline.

This is what is contained in the newsletters... is this misleading then?

"This message was sent to xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.com . You are receiving this message because you signed up to receive Blade & Soul® newsletters"

All I have been asking from support are for answers.. and I get a sense they are avoiding the issue and have not provided any reason but I did not apply before deadline.

thanks NCSOFT for the nice gift.

for people still confused about getting at their code, when you go to account settings, select codes and select BnS.

mine was just sitting there ready to go in the code list for BnS

so I applied it by clicking the apply box and when I logged in there was daily dash #3 of the premium acct.

the 3 boxes gave me more cloud tokens so, yeah

Archived