I will never get the Heptagonal Daimond :P

TheNineTailedFox

Hi,

Getting a Heptagonal Daimond with 40 AP for free sounded pretty amazing but now I realise I'm never going to get it because life is busy and I never have the time to do dailies to purchase a Hongmoon Sparkling Hexagonal Daimond of 160 coins which I already have (but the tradeable 350g version) and then transmute it for another 200+ coins. I think I'll pass on this one.

Thanks for the free outfit though.

8 minutes ago, TheNineTailedFox said:

Hi,

Getting a Heptagonal Daimond with 40 AP for free sounded pretty amazing but now I realise I'm never going to get it because life is busy and I never have the time to do dailies to purchase a Hongmoon Sparkling Hexagonal Daimond of 160 coins which I already have (but the tradeable 350g version) and then transmute it for another 200+ coins. I think I'll pass on this one.

Thanks for the free outfit though.

you can also get 20 each cycle of daily dash and you can get a pouch with coins from the event dailies in jadestoone~! Do your best. I really hope anyone can make the most out of this event. Good luck

good luck to all running f8 to grind the dungeons for coins.... as i just looked around it was mostly 380/400 ap players or players sporting the new/improved asura gear just to get the ap "skill" up.... (maybe it was just for the first day but ill pass on this grind fiesta)

anyway thank you NC for the free frabric and high quality fabric from alice....

Doing daily challenges would give you enough coin for a 35-AP Diamond, or the outfit, or an forging orb, or a sacred oil.

All you need is like 6-8 coin per day. You don't really need the AP Diamond either if you already have one, but let join it for fun.

There are also the AP buff that gives you like 100+ AP. Go 6-man and see bosses melt :D

How you think i feel. Finally had some gold and like two weeks ago i bough my 35 attack gem.  And now this, have to farm for another 35 ap gem :D and make it 40 :X .  And ye i don't  have much time to play as well :(  really wanted to spend that coins for something else. But the free outfit make it less painful !

2 hours ago, Charas Blade said:

some bundles in a shop provide coins, I think you can p2w 46ap gem even :) 

Once per account only, so no whaling out unless you do it through Cold Storage/Mandate resets.

That said, I think buying everything in the shop amounts to something like 113 extra coins, so it's pretty possible to "p2w" one's way to at least the 35 AP gem, yeah.

3 hours ago, Shushi said:

How you think i feel. Finally had some gold and like two weeks ago i bough my 35 attack gem.  And now this, have to farm for another 35 ap gem :D and make it 40 :X .  And ye i don't  have much time to play as well :(  really wanted to spend that coins for something else. But the free outfit make it less painful !

If you have played this game long enough, you would know that in each event, there was a special HM gem to get. That's why I never spend that much gold to buy 35 attack gem (I only have 28 attack gem since i played from June). I knew someday they would put the diamond gem in one of the events. Plus, it is only 7 AP differences. It is not a big deal at all.

20 hours ago, RyuueLaview said:

you can also get 20 each cycle of daily dash and you can get a pouch with coins from the event dailies in jadestoone~! Do your best. I really hope anyone can make the most out of this event. Good luck

pouches dont give coin, and if, then very very low chance, opened 12 and no coin, just some weird res charms

6 hours ago, Charas Blade said:

some bundles in a shop provide coins, I think you can p2w 46ap gem even :) 

no people grind all 6mans on alts (pretty easy with 150 ap buff)

ofcrs bundles help too on main, not that hard to ctrl+c them

3 hours ago, babeln said:

pouches dont give coin, and if, then very very low chance, opened 12 and no coin, just some weird res charms

no people grind all 6mans on alts (pretty easy with 150 ap buff)

ofcrs bundles help too on main, not that hard to ctrl+c them

hrm. my first pouch gave me 5 coins :o is that just stupid luck? anyway. I wish you luck!

Not going to aim for 40AP Diamond.

I've been using 35AP Diamond since ages, at first I thought the diamond I got is qualified for the transmutation for 40AP then I realized it got to be Hongmoon version.

I play casually and certainly don't have the patience to farm all that amount and most importantly, I don't think it is worth to sacrifice over 400 coins for just an increment of 5 AP,

I'm better off with exchanging Sacred Oil instead.

Archived