So Bms now top dps

Kuronee

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Athaya said:

Waaaaaait, you say NCWest made their own corrections in the patch and overbuffed\nerfed some classes compared to KR version? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

I don't know if that was sarcasm or what, but i am 500% serious that they over buffed the class and made their own balance changes to the patch. This without Korea consent and does not match with the KR balance patch. Also the multipliers   are different for BMs in KR. NA is currently not  qualified to do Esport anymore and if they don't change it to match KR balance patch. They will never be eligible for esport , NA can get in a lot of trouble if Korea finds out they made their own class adjustments. They also Nerf Summoner cat to so, which was also not the same multipliers as KR. BMs are going to keep bitching because they know it is true and don't want to admit it.  I am happy they got the flame mode but they were over buffed.

well KFM got a buff, 40% crit chance and AP boost...not sure exact, but the melee classes were kinda gimp vs these high powered ranged magic.  PvE no one cares, just means your team mate will be very effective so that is good.  in PvP, they had cool down to charge option to get close.  So really with all these summoners and magic, if you can not do major damage in that one or two charge at enemy abilities you are just an fool standing there getting spam by magic and can't do anything but die.

31 minutes ago, Lelouch Lamperougie said:

well KFM got a buff, 40% crit chance and AP boost...not sure exact, but the melee classes were kinda gimp vs these high powered ranged magic.  PvE no one cares, just means your team mate will be very effective so that is good.  in PvP, they had cool down to charge option to get close.  So really with all these summoners and magic, if you can not do major damage in that one or two charge at enemy abilities you are just an fool standing there getting spam by magic and can't do anything but die.

KFM were not buffed at all. All they did just make wind build more viable.

kfm did get a little love we got a little more damage on a few skills but nowhere near what bm got.

was in a 4man today, seen a BM using the fire build get 20-25k dps, he beat the wl and summoner, /shock, i was doing around 12ishk , I dont know if the summoner and wl was just bad or what lol.

11 hours ago, Kuronee said:

I don't know if that was sarcasm or what, but i am 500% serious that they over buffed the class and made their own balance changes to the patch. This without Korea consent and does not match with the KR balance patch. Also the multipliers   are different for BMs in KR. NA is currently not  qualified to do Esport anymore and if they don't change it to match KR balance patch. They will never be eligible for esport , NA can get in a lot of trouble if Korea finds out they made their own class adjustments. They also Nerf Summoner cat to so, which was also not the same multipliers as KR. BMs are going to keep bitching because they know it is true and don't want to admit it.  I am happy they got the flame mode but they were over buffed.

Do you have any evidence to back your claim, or are you making stuff up and trying to make NCWest look like a villain?

You need to keep in mind that NA/EU is extremely behind in gear, which include Legendary Soul Shields, Legendary Accessories and Soul, and stronger Soul Badges. Some classes benefit from these more than others.

I'm just loving all this salty from rangeds.

"oh melee got buffs, I want block"

damn jesus, Dragontongue always had that high damage, the thing is before the buff, we couldn't spam like now. This conflagration thing allow us to use dragontongue to the maximum in 10~15 seconds straight.

there is no problem with multiplies or whatever, they just changed the way to use dragontongue to better, the damage always existed. Thats why ppl before this patch would prefer lightning build, because that was the best burst build. Stop cryin pls

8 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

Do you have any evidence to back your claim, or are you making stuff up and trying to make NCWest look like a villain?

You need to keep in mind that NA/EU is extremely behind in gear, which include Legendary Soul Shields, Legendary Accessories and Soul, and stronger Soul Badges. Some classes benefit from these more than others.

Yes actually I do have evidence for the bm and summoner to. acheck the multipliers on bns tree for dragon tongue kr mode. Put it at whatever ap your bm is. Then compare the damage. Once my friend comes on today I'll have him ss dragon tongue then I'll ss bns tree. You will see NA does more danage

19 minutes ago, Kuronee said:

Here is a link to the evidence you wanted but be warned it is a wall of text.Dragon Tongue Overbuffed

There's nothing about Dragontongue receiving additional buffs in NA compared to KR. The author is just saying it deals too much damage compared to spammable skills of dps classes.

And it hasn't received any additional buffs. The in-game modifier in damage is the same as BnStree. It's [11], with extra [1] during flame dragon, and another extra [0.8] during Phoenix Wing.

6 minutes ago, OniOfTheSword said:

There's nothing about Dragontongue receiving additional buffs in NA compared to KR. The author is just saying it deals too much damage compared to spammable skills of dps classes.

And it hasn't received any additional buffs. The in-game modifier in damage is the same as BnStree. It's [11].

it is actually not the same though. NA dragon tongue 30% more then KR. Also 11 modifier is a bit much anyway for a tank. There is also no way to get NA modifiers. So you can't actually prove what the modifiers are. Unless you are telling me your damage is the same as the KR bns tree  damage.  Which i highly doubt.

My first question is.. which class plays the guys that spread this hateNerfs?

What happend is :

... a BM can know tank bosses without to beg the group to let him block...

... make dps to kill the boss and not keeping behind his swords and all other cry " bääähh bm dont make dmg, we dont need them in group" ...

... u dont make enough dmg cuz u watch instant on the dps meter and the melee class get focus on the boss cuz MELEE...

... ur class is not on the 1place and ur ego is breaking...

GUYS renember this is a TEAMPLAY here, if u be the strongest and coolest progamer, go make the dungeons solo...jez

Before u ask, yep i play BM since CBT and love it, but was hard to find a place in this game cuz so many FMs think they be the tankclass cuz they get aggro about the top dps. ( hate to run around and try to hit the boss if the FMs running around like a LSD Chicken)

Now a BM can do their job and ur classes can fire all out without crying " bad tank, i get aggro all the time" .

Idea: Delete all classes and change all players to sum, so that nobody can cry and all can shout how big is their e-p****

8 hours ago, illuminatiBoss said:

I like how u didn't mention that BM threat has increased too, Which mean BM is the main tank, And as a main tank should care about the mech/block = less dps.

BM hasn't became over buffed, They just became more balanced to other classes cuz they were pretty weak before the patch

KFMs also have more threats now. Please check the patch notes.

27 minutes ago, Kuronee said:

it is actually not the same though. NA dragon tongue 30% more then KR. Also 11 modifier is a bit much anyway for a tank. There is also no way to get NA modifiers. So you can't actually prove what the modifiers are. Unless you are telling me your damage is the same as the KR bns tree  damage.  Which i highly doubt.

It does not. The damage from Dragontongue is consistent with what is mentioned in BnStree and in game. The only difference is the range of damage in BnStree, which is lower than in game. But this is true for almost all skills and all classes.

Here's Dragontongue in game from a 713 AP BM with 56 additional damage

http://imgur.com/RT0wAZx

Here's Dragontongue damage on BnS tree with the same stats:

http://imgur.com/01MqUdE

Notice that there's a difference in the upper limit of that damage range for both the skill damage and additional damage. This is consistent in bnstree across all skills because bnstree doesn't scale the range difference as your AP goes up, it keeps it additional.

Where did you even pull the 30% extra damage from? I'd like some more concrete evidence to your claims before you go around spreading misinformation.

1 hour ago, Sempra said:

My first question is.. which class plays the guys that spread this hateNerfs?

What happend is :

... a BM can know tank bosses without to beg the group to let him block...

... make dps to kill the boss and not keeping behind his swords and all other cry " bääähh bm dont make dmg, we dont need them in group" ...

... u dont make enough dmg cuz u watch instant on the dps meter and the melee class get focus on the boss cuz MELEE...

... ur class is not on the 1place and ur ego is breaking...

GUYS renember this is a TEAMPLAY here, if u be the strongest and coolest progamer, go make the dungeons solo...jez

Before u ask, yep i play BM since CBT and love it, but was hard to find a place in this game cuz so many FMs think they be the tankclass cuz they get aggro about the top dps. ( hate to run around and try to hit the boss if the FMs running around like a LSD Chicken)

Now a BM can do their job and ur classes can fire all out without crying " bad tank, i get aggro all the time" .

Idea: Delete all classes and change all players to sum, so that nobody can cry and all can shout how big is their e-p****

Look as a KFM tank I can agree that BM's needed a buff, before the patch if there was a BM with similar stats theres no way he/she would get/take aggro from me. 

Now after the patch, I am having trouble keeping aggro from BM near my stats/lvl, .... this does not make me salty it makes me HAPPY, 

what makes me mad/angry is that a BM who is suppose to be a tank is doing 20-30k dps which is more than the average FM AND SUMMONER at their lvls or higher. 

I honestly dont care either way because my dps is high for a tank and if i put solo buff on... i make some classes/people look like shit and iam not salty in any way.....

but if a tank is TANKING and doing more damage than a range dps class, yes then there is something wrong here.

1 hour ago, Solidarius said:

what makes me mad/angry is that a BM who is suppose to be a tank is doing 20-30k dps which is more than the average FM AND SUMMONER at their lvls or higher. 

but if a tank is TANKING and doing more damage than a range dps class, yes then there is something wrong here.

Feeling sorry that a class that stand near the boss and controll it, make more dmg then a class that sit on his ass and spam skills away.. we all know from other games, thats not right.. BUT BnS dont have a role system like  Tank-DD-Heal-Support.. we only throw the classes in this role cuz we dont know it better..

Why BM need DMG too?  cuz we dont have a taunt ( summoner have it)..so we need dmg and aggro buffs to keep needful in this game.

we can discuss it over weeks and weeks but the fact is, they give melees the chance to say " haha u change to a range class for top dps and ssp" :P :P :P

PS: KFM beat me if they can play his class, thats not bad, its nice to see that other guys learn and solve the class!!!!!

and before enrage more, wait what happend if we get more updates from KR ( awakened skills and skill changes) 

4 hours ago, Kuronee said:

Here is a link to the evidence you wanted but be warned it is a wall of text.Dragon Tongue Overbuffed

There's nothing saying that it got additional damage, the author is just saying Dragontongue is strong. Now, the author neglected to include the other skills in the other class's rotation, for example Shadow Assassins also use Mist Slash (1.30 + 0.30) and Dark Strike (6.00 + 2.00 + 1.00) and Lightning Assassins have Lightning Pierce (5.50 + 1.00) and Lightning Rod (5.00 + 2.00). Dragontongue isn't indefinitely spammable, and BMs have to work to get it off cooldown.

4 hours ago, Kuronee said:

First of all, where are you pulling 30% Dragontongue? Your above link didn't give any evidence of that.

What is wrong with tanks having high damage modifiers? Keep in mind Blade and Soul isn't a holy trinity game, that every class can do things but some have a role that's more effective than others. Blade Master's case is simply tanking and party protection. I don't see anyone calling out Summoners, a "healer" class, for having high DPS.

It's very easy to pull modifiers from doing simple math. Here, I'll give you the formula: Attack Power Modifier = (((Minimum Attack - (Weapon Skill Damage Bonus + Additional Damage)) + (Maximum Attack - (Weapon Skill Damage Bonus + Additional Damage)) / 2) / Attack Power Stat)

Also BnSTree has different scaling in-game. If you want accurate results, compare that to a KR client.

All in all, stop spouting nonsense and downvoting NCSoft because of your own faults.

6 hours ago, Kuronee said:

Whoever wrote that really is a champion.

" At first glance, we can obviously see that the BM and KFM are the tanking class of this game, the healer classes are Summoner and SF "

Uh-

" Blade Master is supposed to be a tanking class which means the majority of the fight is spent blocking and handling the boss' aggro. "

What the f-

" This is done by timing your attacks well and making sure that your party is not in any immediate danger. "

... No.
" By cross-referencing the data given to us by the common used website : BnStree.com "

... Which isn't up-to-date since at least two months ?

And then the guy starts to compare WL's Dragon Call to BM's Dragontongue, to "strenghten" his point. Yeah, just like that.

That is some high level of stupidity. Could we know the author ? Can I write some huge wall of BS on a Google Doc and label it as an "official source" or "evidence" too?

On 31/08/2016 at 11:49 PM, Kuronee said:

This without Korea consent and does not match with the KR balance patch. Also the multipliers   are different for BMs in KR. NA is currently not  qualified to do Esport anymore and if they don't change it to match KR balance patch. They will never be eligible for esport , NA can get in a lot of trouble if Korea finds out they made their own class adjustments.

This is gold.

can't wait for revelation even if it's pay to win!!!  i'll delete my sin in a heartbeat, there's no hope for me anymore ncsoft just trolling us with this retarded class game changing modifications unbalancing even more the game to other classes.

why kfm not doing high dps as bm now since both are tanking classes? why sins dont have a block to cast all darn second??s u think a blue buff is the fking solution???

this is just a way to milk more money making ppl re-rolling to other classes!!!

10 hours ago, SenLingqi said:

Whoever wrote that really is a champion.

" At first glance, we can obviously see that the BM and KFM are the tanking class of this game, the healer classes are Summoner and SF "

Uh-

" Blade Master is supposed to be a tanking class which means the majority of the fight is spent blocking and handling the boss' aggro. "

What the f-

" This is done by timing your attacks well and making sure that your party is not in any immediate danger. "

... No.
" By cross-referencing the data given to us by the common used website : BnStree.com "

... Which isn't up-to-date since at least two months ?

And then the guy starts to compare WL's Dragon Call to BM's Dragontongue, to "strenghten" his point. Yeah, just like that.

That is some high level of stupidity. Could we know the author ? Can I write some huge wall of BS on a Google Doc and label it as an "official source" or "evidence" too?

This is gold.

I main a BM,  and I only fear NCsoft would listen to these people who knew nothing about the classes they are talking about/making false slanders.

Archived