So Bms now top dps

Kuronee

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Shadovvv said:

Do realize that is with blue buff and SB right?  Bm would be higher then the sin without those buffs and Also got to factor in the skill level of the players/ping.  You do realize BMs get awakened dragon tongue next patch right?

8 minutes ago, Kuronee said:

Do realize that is with blue buff and SB right?  Bm would be higher then the sin without those buffs and Also got to factor in the skill level of the players/ping.  You do realize BMs get awakened dragon tongue next patch right?

And? You realize blue buff is ALWAYS with Sin, so how is it logical that BM > Sin without it? You realize Awakened Dark Strike/Lightning Pierce is getting buffed again in the next patch right?

My screenshot speaks for itself, the summoner was nearly the exact same ap and the two bms using exlusively and nearly nothing but dragontongue killed the boss basically by themselves with only 1 round of slams. There is something seriously wrong when I go in a full 10 seconds ahead and beat on the boss and STILL lose dps to a *cricket*ing BM using only 2 or 3 skills.. I mean whats the point of playing any other class? especially soul fighter which got SHIT on right after release practically. I mean theres a reason you barely see them at all

25 minutes ago, Shadovvv said:

And? You realize blue buff is ALWAYS with Sin, so how is it logical that BM > Sin without it? You realize Awakened Dark Strike/Lightning Pierce is getting buffed again in the next patch right?

Blue is for 15secs and 1.5min cd. The bm can constantly spam dragon tongue. If the bm is equally skilled with the sin they should have the slight advantage over the sin. They will be pretty close to dps though. No reason for a tank should be doing so much dps. Looking at the photos awakened dark strike is his most damaging skill. If you can get me the dps meter of the BM during that fight it would be great

13 hours ago, RevivedTera said:

My screenshot speaks for itself, the summoner was nearly the exact same ap and the two bms using exlusively and nearly nothing but dragontongue killed the boss basically by themselves with only 1 round of slams. There is something seriously wrong when I go in a full 10 seconds ahead and beat on the boss and STILL lose dps to a *cricket*ing BM using only 2 or 3 skills.. I mean whats the point of playing any other class? especially soul fighter which got SHIT on right after release practically. I mean theres a reason you barely see them at all

Which class u play?

Only to know, cuz next patch we get some changes and the dps will change.. but we dont want to discuss about it..

Sry guys, but everytime a other class kick ur *** and be a bit better then yours, a damm thread ( or more) pop up and the crying starts.. 

You ever seen a BM, that cry: Buuhhh nerf FM, SUM, WL etc etc cuz they make more dps??

Delete the damm dps meter from ur UI and enjoy the game ( actually a bit boring)... JEZ

13 hours ago, Kuronee said:

Blue is for 15secs and 1.5min cd. The bm can constantly spam dragon tongue. If the bm is equally skilled with the sin they should have the slight advantage over the sin. They will be pretty close to dps though. No reason for a tank should be doing so much dps.

Please stop using this role system blabla..  its BnS not Tera or anything.. log in and post me a class description where u can see " Its the Tank class here"

a TANK have TAUNTS and DEF BUFFS.. u see anything of this here?? NO!

13 hours ago, Sempra said:

Which class u play?

Only to know, cuz next patch we get some changes and the dps will change.. but we dont want to discuss about it..

Sry guys, but everytime a other class kick ur *** and be a bit better then yours, a damm thread ( or more) pop up and the crying starts.. 

You ever seen a BM, that cry: Buuhhh nerf FM, SUM, WL etc etc cuz they make more dps??

Delete the damm dps meter from ur UI and enjoy the game ( actually a bit boring)... JEZ

Please stop using this role system blabla..  its BnS not Tera or anything.. log in and post me a class description where u can see " Its the Tank class here"

a TANK have TAUNTS and DEF BUFFS.. u see anything of this here?? NO!

Okay then take all the way threat pull,block, hm block. Any defense skills that help the party. Then they wont be tanks. Do the same with KFM then. No reason for them to have block if we have no tanks and no reason for threat generation.   Yes i see it all the time BMs crying about FMS, SINS

18 minutes ago, Kuronee said:
15 minutes ago, Kuronee said:

Threat and HM block so yes

Jez really??

Taunt is not Threat.. u produce threat everytime u hit a enemy.. so u be a tank now???

HM Block is a Def Buff??? wtf    .. its a resist for 3 hits..  and thats for ALL Members.. so u be tank too cuz i share the resist with u?

For u:

Taunt - This generally refers to an ability (usually possessed by tanks) that allows one player to immediately can aggro or the attention of an opponent mob/npc/boss. Most taunt abilities are "snap aggro" which means you can use them to immediately get the focus or attention of an opponent.

Buff: A temporary status effect that is generally beneficial. It raises or improves some stat or attribute.

PS: editing ur posts AFTER i reply dont help.   I see the only think what u can deliver is HATE against BMs.   So its over here for me cuz my time its not worth to waste for you.  cu

15 minutes ago, Sempra said:

Jez really??

Taunt is not Threat.. u produce threat everytime u hit a enemy.. so u be a tank now???

HM Block is a Def Buff??? wtf    .. its a resist for 3 hits..  and thats for ALL Members.. so u be tank too cuz i share the resist with u?

For u:

Taunt - This generally refers to an ability (usually possessed by tanks) that allows one player to immediately can aggro or the attention of an opponent mob/npc/boss. Most taunt abilities are "snap aggro" which means you can use them to immediately get the focus or attention of an opponent.

Buff: A temporary status effect that is generally beneficial. It raises or improves some stat or attribute.

Yes that is what a damn tank does. Hold aggro on the boss and migrate damage to themselves while protecting the party members. That is the definition of  a tank. Bms and KFM are tanks. BM hold aggro and tank the boss. You don't need taunt as tank.  They have threat pull. So if blizzard/tera said they were not a trinity game anymore. Does that not make them a trinity game. Blade & Soul is half/half. There is classes that roles are to tank an do damage. There is classes who role is Heal and do damage. You can spec summoner pretty much as pure heal. FM and Sin are the pure dps class in the game they hold very little party defense support. You have to be hit for frost sheath to go off. BM and KFM roles are the tanks while putting out some dps. Their skills generate threat pull to hold aggro and tank boss. so the boss doesn't go running around mauling everyone.

What does taunt have to do with anything? There is damn threat pull, which bms and kfms used to take aggro off other classes. So by that definition of yours. Destroyer is tank and summoner is tank because of taunt skills. Warlock pre removal of taunt on pet was tank also then?

17 minutes ago, Athaya said:

I can't say any good word about this company anymore. The only one word: incompetent :3

Because they give you a crapton of ways for easier weapon catching up, give you Hongmoon skills through PvP, and changed the gem slot system for better, you call them incompetent. How rude, it's like you're taking them for granted.

Salt, too much salt.

I assume OP is a butthurt scummoner cuz he/she was crying bout BMs dps and Scumoners nerf. Just because now you have to get off your ass and work harder doesn't mean BM was overbuffed like some posters above proved you wrong.

I feel sorry you can no longer faceroll anymore and have to use your brain instead.

FM was always OP from the get-go and nobody cried like some of you are now.

20 minutes ago, Devilwithin said:

Salt, too much salt.

I assume OP is a butthurt scummoner cuz he/she was crying bout BMs dps and Scumoners nerf. Just because now you have to get off your ass and work harder doesn't mean BM was overbuffed like some posters above proved you wrong.

I feel sorry you can no longer faceroll anymore and have to use your brain instead.

FM was always OP from the get-go and nobody cried like some of you are now.tr

Nope i am not a summoner sorry and also on the subject of summoners. They still do just fine in dps. They haven't really proved me wrong about bms being to strong for a tank class at all. All i heard was them being salty at me for stating BMs are top dps and doing to much damage for tank class.

Let's try again.

Screenshot_160902_001.jpg

• Me: 699 AP, Stage 4 Baleful, 60.40% crit rate, 212.89% crit damage, I also had 10 FPS and bits of lag stutters throughout the entire fight.
  • BM: 677 AP, True Scorpio, 58.13% crit rate, 212.89% crit damage, unsure about ping/fps.

Yes, BMs are up there. My low FPS was holding me back largely, but I still managed to outdamage him by a hair.

4 minutes ago, Shadovvv said:

Let's try again.

Screenshot_160902_001.jpg

• Me: 699 AP, Stage 4 Baleful, 60.40% crit rate, 212.89% crit damage, I also had 10 FPS and bits of lag stutters throughout the entire fight.
  • BM: 677 AP, True Scorpio, 58.13% crit rate, 212.89% crit damage, unsure about ping/fps.

Yes, BMs are up there. My low FPS was holding me back largely, but I still managed to outdamage him by a hair.

Of course you out dps him. You out gear him for  one so that does not prove anything.  He doesn't even have legendary  and only has true scorpian. So pretty much you admit it that bms are to strong. You do realize no offense to you but If that bm had same stage legendary weapon as you. He would clearly out dps you by a long shot. Again BM is a tank class. They should not have a 11-13 Multiplier on dragon tongue. Which gets buffed even more next patch.  If bm is allowed to have 11-13 multiplier then they should buff the ot her classes spammable skills to the same multiplier. It would only be fair for the other classes then. If they did that no one would complain that a tank out dps them.

3 minutes ago, Shadovvv said:

I like how you ignored my statement on ping/fps.

I didn't ignore your statement about the ping/fps. I took that in account when writing my reply. You have stage 4 legendary weapon and he doesn't. I don't know what his ping/fps is but i can tell you this. You wont out dps him if he equal gear to you. Maybe even Stage 3 or 2 probably could do more.

Oh I'm the soul fighter with 680 ap, I purposely did no damage there to measure how fast the two bms could practically duo the boss. I also was curious just how much dragontongue they used... which was pretty much the entire brunt of the damage. Its ridiculous for a tank class with good threat and all that to be THAT OP, its hella OP in wwv as well with huge refresh rate making bms able to solo multiple people with ease. I'm mostly upset cause these bms got a HUGE dps boost and have massive threat but soul fighters still get NO threat and our damage pales in comparison now (so hardly anybody wants sfs in tomb because our utility is practically zero) excluding one revive skill.

4 minutes ago, Kuronee said:

Of course you out dps him. You out gear him for  one so that does not prove anything.  He doesn't even have legendary  and only has true scorpian. So pretty much you admit it that bms are to strong. You do realize no offense to you but If that bm had same stage legendary weapon as you. He would clearly out dps you by a long shot. Again BM is a tank class. They should not have a 11-13 Multiplier on dragon tongue. Which gets buffed even more next patch.  If bm is allowed to have 11-13 multiplier then they should buff the ot her classes spammable skills to the same multiplier. It would only be fair for the other classes then. If they did that no one would complain that a tank out dps them.

I like how you ignored my statement on ping/fps.

50 minutes ago, Devilwithin said:

Salt, too much salt.

FM was always OP from the get-go and nobody cried like some of you are now.

The OP may not be a "butt-hurt summoner" but I do play summoner and my two cents on this comment is that if you really don't believe that BM is over-buffed than you can honestly look at the images of all these DPS meters of Dragon-tongue's damage hitting well over anything that anyone else can do and call that fair? I am a little bit annoyed that in the August patch summoner's sunflower is being reduced by a .9 multiplier to bring it down to 6.6 from 7.5 because everyone kept being angry that they were to overpowered.

Its fine though because just like all other MMORPGs classes go through cycles. The BM will be high on the damage charts for now but eventually the developers will see that BM is doing way to much damage and will bring them down to par or probably further. All games have an odd rotation of buffing something up extremely high then bringing them back down in time so its whatever. The same will happen to all the other classes in time as well.

To address your other comment about face-rolling. I want to ask what is summoner's base combination? Rose-thorn to gain focus, Sunflower to deal damage, and thorn-strike, Weed Whack, or Doom 'n' Bloom to apply Ivy Poison. Now lets address BM. BM's basic combo is drop into draw stance, spam LB, RB to deal damage and use tab among other skills to activate conflagration. What is the difference in these ways of playing? We are using about two buttons along with some other addons to further our dps. Before you go saying something is face-rolling please check on the other classes in the game because every single class has their own way of spamming two buttons to win. If you do not believe me I can clearly offer you each classes two button rotation that allows them to win the game. Thanks!

Archived