Group 6 Server merge utter chaos

Nabzy

From Junghado, where SSP was pretty peaceful and a great money maker. 1 split channel each...

Now Group 6 servers are UTTER CHAOS. (Yunwa, Juwol, and Junghado)

The crimsons outnumber the ceruleans by a massive amount, and NC only gave us 4 channels to deal with this on SSP. We move to a channel to try and deny Crimson and see an ocean of red in front of me. Like 50-60+ of them.... The Crimsons will not even give up ONE channel for the ceruleans. Ceruleans went through every channel, 1 through 4, killed drills/npcs. Crimsons would not give up a channel. So we did it again, 1 through 4 and denied them every single mining. and they STILL won't give us a channel. They want complete control. Good Job NC, ya really did good "balancing" out these servers, especially with giving us so little channels that you might be stuck in 1 of the 4 because another 2-3 are full...

There are 2 to 3 clans on crimson that refuse to let blues farm at all, so the entire faction won't give us any channels to farm SSP as a result. I don't understand why crimsons from Yunwa are trying to act like they own this server. If they keep this up, no one gets to do ssp at all. I plan to keep fighting this way.. I'm making more keys this way than just farming one channel at ssp anyways. Killing npcs on 4 channels = 8 boxes, vs 1-2 GT boxes + 1 suljun box. I'll take that any day...

Ours was equal for about 2 hours. Then it became more populated with Cerus. Though the worst part of this is that the elitism turned into serverism. People from other servers feel superior and mocks others so yeah this game became whole lot more hostile.

8 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Ours was equal for about 2 hours. Then it became more populated with Cerus. Though the worst part of this is that the elitism turned into serverism. People from other servers feel superior and mocks others so yeah this game became whole lot more hostile.

Yeah. Coming from an almost completely friendly/peaceful server in Junghado.. there are so many people who are complete dicks from Yunwa. It's insane.

27 minutes ago, Nabzy said:

The Crimsons will not even give up ONE channel for the ceruleans. Ceruleans went through every channel, 1 through 4, killed drills/npcs. Crimsons would not give up a channel. So we did it again, 1 through 4 and denied them every single mining. and they STILL won't give us a channel.

I was on the receiving part of the raiding on Iksanun. The way we used to handle it before was that once raiding started, the second channel (since we had two) was eventually conceded as the channels dropped out of sync. But with 5 channels, it is more profitable for Crimson Poharan to simply ruin every mining without taking a channel. To add to it, the channels also cap fast, and the sheer volume of people makes getting credits hard. The hostility is unbelievable for something that could be so easily resolved.

But no, the Crimson doeth not sow and is proud to be psychopathic jerks.

I was unable to get a credit for SSP yesterday, so I am playing Mass Effect for a while. I might check back in August, but frankly, the game is just not that great for what it demands of me.

Its funny before the merge Junghado was actually pretty much equal in factions, the whole merge just turned all of that to crap.

this is just sad.... thewy should have just implemented the server transfers and people would have left on their own where they wanted to go.....

I cant stand half of those new ppl >.<

I agree. The merge completely effed up Cerulean mining for the Junghado - Yunwa - Juwol servers. Being part of the minority of the Juwol Cerulean players, back then we only had 2-3 hours of undisrupted mining. Crimsons had hold of mining for the rest of the 20+ hours of the day.

Now we can't have even one peaceful mining session. It's ridiculous.  And even if we did get one channel, there'd be too many Ceruleans cramped up for anyone to farm decent PP as there are only 4 channels. Then there are those whose computers have limits and can't handle the stress of being in the same channel with a gazillion other players as well as those who don't have enough sky high AP to get credit for box drops.

Take note that the new content patch hasn't even been implemented yet so basically, this is a major outline of how it's gonna be everyday unless things simmer down during the week. If things do not even out even for a little bit, then frankly speaking, this is just going to serve as one more reason to quit BnS. 

Yes you can change factions but then what's the whole point of having factions when everyone is just going to do the same thing, move over to Crimson. And no, I do not want to let players from one side have all the satisfaction of having ssp for themselves where they're the only ones who get to earn moonstones, soulstones, and gold easily. I got pride too and I do not want to constantly be disadvantaged by having to spend what I earned from 2 purple dungeons on 1 measly moonstone from the marketplace.

How did merging 2 significantly already crimson dominated servers with a more or less equalized one come to them as a good or fair idea at least for the side of the blues?

Well, in group 6 crimsons follow people like (edited), leader of (edited) (Yunwa) that if you can hear talking you understand the situation. (The guy think that he is the lord, the king of the server if you hear him talking, is so funny)

Sad thing if that if you wishper rest of members a lot talk bad of him fat his behinds, but then they follow orders cause thay can farm peacefully. 

21 hours ago, Rokusan said:

How did merging 2 significantly already crimson dominated servers with a more or less equalized one come to them as a good or fair idea at least for the side of the blues?

When they said they took into consideration the populations of each faction, they probably included the 13414314 cerulean bots IF they actually tried to equalize it.

Though, the more I think of it, the more I believe it is them intentionally making single faction dominant servers so that people buy their server transfers to go to a server where their faction is dominant. How else are they going to make money, right?

21 hours ago, Mastrof said:

Well, in group 6 crimsons follow people like (edited), leader of (edited) (Yunwa) that if you can hear talking you understand the situation. (The guy think that he is the lord, the king of the server if you hear him talking, is so funny)

Sad thing if that if you wishper rest of members a lot talk bad of him fat his behinds, but then they follow orders cause thay can farm peacefully. 

Well they can keep following him. I'm gaining more moonstones by stopping 4 crimson mining phases than I do spending 30 minutes in our own mining phase. 

In the end, I just want 2 more channels in our server so we can ACTUALLY split the channels 4:2. That's pretty fair considering crimson population.

Yehara seems pretty fun. Las tnight some guildmate where saying red had control on all channels but the blue push into the camp in one of the channels@@

People in faction chat where getting every red out to defend. It was pretty epic.

21 hours ago, Mastrof said:

No doubt that (edited) is widely known on that server as a complete jackass. He thinks he is some god on the server and that everyone admires him when really everyone spits on his name. Back before the merge was about to happen, the ceruleans tried to regain control of SSP but were limited to what we could accomplish, we stalled out their capturing phases and sometimes we were able to end it prematurely. Crims were starting to become annoyed with the fact that they could not farm SSP efficiently anymore so thats when I reached out to (edited) to call out some kind of truce so we could split channels. Here's the conversation we had, enjoy the read: 

fnHzww4.jpg

41 minutes ago, Nabzy said:

Though, the more I think of it, the more I believe it is them intentionally making single faction dominant servers so that people buy their server transfers to go to a server where their faction is dominant. How else are they going to make money, right?

Coincidentally, this thought also crossed my mind earlier a while after I made my post. As I don't think the game population is going to up anytime soon nor is it going to get bigger than it is now, this does make very good sense.

But even if players could easily afford the server transfer vouchers, services, or whatever.... what about the clan bonds, friendships? Lol! Would they also be willing to transfer the progress of a clan onto another server?

35 minutes ago, Rokusan said:

Coincidentally, this thought also crossed my mind earlier a while after I made my post. As I don't think the game population is going to up anytime soon nor is it going to get bigger than it is now, this does make very good sense.

But even if players could easily afford the server transfer vouchers, services, or whatever.... what about the clan bonds, friendships? Lol! Would they also be willing to transfer the progress of a clan onto another server?

Then farming SSP is bad enough that they can't farm any of their moonstones and they need to buy/gamble their premium stones for legendary.. yeah. Unless they want to pause on their gear for months because they can't do ssp because of FPS issues / complete dominance. 

20 hours ago, mvpDaze said:

No doubt that (edited) is widely known on that server as a complete jackass. He thinks he is some god on the server and that everyone admires him when really everyone spits on his name. Back before the merge was about to happen, the ceruleans tried to regain control of SSP but were limited to what we could accomplish, we stalled out their capturing phases and sometimes we were able to end it prematurely. Crims were starting to become annoyed with the fact that they could not farm SSP efficiently anymore so thats when I reached out to (edited) to call out some kind of truce so we could split channels. Here's the conversation we had, enjoy the read: 

fnHzww4.jpg

Thanks for posting this. Not sure if mods will take it down but it's nice to know what we're dealing with now that it's our problem too. 

poh+ iksanun here, im in poh, and i dont mind seeing more reds around, havent had trouble mining anyway, at the time i do ssp ceru dominate, heard late at night crimson outnumber cerus though, i just feel disgusted by all the trash talk. Iksanun brough SO MUCH DRAMA, we had little to none of that, every now and then something would come up, but hours and hours of none stop trash talking in region chat? Its not even in ssp anymore. This people are just so unfriendly even in 24 man too, even trash talking during GHS i nornal chat? What? I've NEVER seen that before in poh. And sure enough when i check the characters doing that, all from iksanun.
I did meet smeone nice people too, and knew a bunch before hand that told me about their drama, but i wasnt expecting so much hate and rage.

52 minutes ago, Unicorns said:

poh+ iksanun here, im in poh, and i dont mind seeing more reds around, havent had trouble mining anyway, at the time i do ssp ceru dominate, heard late at night crimson outnumber cerus though, i just feel disgusted by all the trash talk. Iksanun brough SO MUCH DRAMA, we had little to none of that, every now and then something would come up, but hours and hours of none stop trash talking in region chat? Its not even in ssp anymore. This people are just so unfriendly even in 24 man too, even trash talking during GHS i nornal chat? What? I've NEVER seen that before in poh. And sure enough when i check the characters doing that, all from iksanun.
I did meet smeone nice people too, and knew a bunch before hand that told me about their drama, but i wasnt expecting so much hate and rage.

I am from Iksanun. I spent 3 hours of trying to do my Daily in SSP while the Poharan Crimson devastated every attempt to do it and taunted in chat, saying how we'd never see another boar again, etc, etc, etc...

I have quit the game thanks to Poharan destroying our SSP. You've wiped our livelihoods out, so no wonder people are bitter.

Don't get me wrong by my statements above though, true faction/clan wars are fun. When crimsons in Group 6 have trouble destroying a drill or npc, they unflag (take off their faction uniform) until the 2 pigs and terror stack up, and then they let them loose so that we have to kill 3 bosses at once, and then they run in and raid us. (Unflagging to disrupt another faction in a faction pvp area is a bannable offense btw -- If you don't believe that then send NC an email). That's not true faction war in the slightest. They already outnumber us like 30 to 100-150 among the 4 channels. They really have to resort to a bannable offense to overpower us? That's pathetic -- they're already at an advantage having bosses there to begin with. 

11 minutes ago, Nabzy said:

Don't get me wrong by my statements above though, true faction/clan wars are fun. When crimsons in Group 6 have trouble destroying a drill or npc, they unflag (take off their faction uniform) until the 2 pigs and terror stack up, and then they let them loose so that we have to kill 3 bosses at once, and then they run in and raid us. (Unflagging to disrupt another faction in a faction pvp area is a bannable offense btw -- If you don't believe that then send NC an email). That's not true faction war in the slightest. They already outnumber us like 30 to 100-150 among the 4 channels. They really have to resort to a bannable offense to overpower us? That's pathetic -- they're already at an advantage having bosses there to begin with. 

Reds on Iksanun did that as well, and they were also the dominant Faction that mined both channels in succession. They did it to keep both channels instead of sharing.

Also, the Blade Dancers w/o uniform would come over, lift the Unbound up and carry it out of the drill area to reset it.

Just thought would get my 2 cents in here : 

I am from Yunwa and I am in the clan with (edit) and also I am in group 6 discord as well. 

First off , I understand where you are coming from , from a very peaceful server where there is little to no pvp and people farm the channels on their own. Please note that with the server merge, you cannot expect the same to remain. I am not commenting on the state of the SSP in other servers because frankly it has been only one day and I do not expect to be the subject matter expert on them . 

On Yunwa, we had 2 channels and sometimes three. When the whole SSP thing started , initially as usual there were fights etc, but after a while there were talks of sharing floating around . There were 2 factors that contributed towards the same not happening 

1. We had 2 speed hackers from Ceru side coming and killing everyone with the weapons in SSP before they were removed , not even making it possible for people to complete their daily quest. This continued for months before the weapons were removed. No matter how many times they were reported along with video evidence , nothing was done and this has frustrated all the crimsons because a vast majority of them were not able to continue to do their quests . From the frustration in your post,, I understand that you were aggravated because of ONE day of this , imagine months of this with nothing that the crimsons can do for multiple people.

2. After the whole weapons where fixed, there were still chances of the peace talks happening , but if you were there in SSP region chat yesterday, you would have seen how many ceru members abusing crimsons using some of the most vulgar language I have seen in this game so far, this has been going on for days . Along with that we have 2-3 members from the cerulean faction constantly interrupting the missions by holding everything in base , and repeatedly sniping members who were doing the quests.  

The repeated talks of the so called peace have failed miserably due to actions like this , and like I have said before ,, you have been very vocal with your displeasure at one day of such instances happening and I believe you would be mature enough to understand how much this would have affected pretty much all the crimsons who regularly do SSP on the Yunwa server . 

Coming to the other aspect of the posts , it is alright for you to hate on someone but posting stuff like this about a person who you know nothing about besides seeing him for one day is just sad and pathetic. Classifying members of a server as "dicks" without knowing anything of the circumstances that has been going on is false and shows you are not at all interested in knowing the facts but put the blame of someone else like a kid in school . 

Apologies for the long thread but this sort of negative remarks at this point targeting individuals personally is very childish and I wanted to respond to the same with as much details as possible without stooping down to the level of OP and the other "accusers"

Edit : Oh and I have been to the ceru discord as well , and please do not try to act like you are all saints. 

Thank you ! 

16 hours ago, Tracmar said:

Just thought would get my 2 cents in here : 

I am from Yunwa and I am in the clan with (edited) and also I am in group 6 discord as well. 

First off , I understand where you are coming from , from a very peaceful server where there is little to no pvp and people farm the channels on their own. Please note that with the server merge, you cannot expect the same to remain. I am not commenting on the state of the SSP in other servers because frankly it has been only one day and I do not expect to be the subject matter expert on them . 

On Yunwa, we had 2 channels and sometimes three. When the whole SSP thing started , initially as usual there were fights etc, but after a while there were talks of sharing floating around . There were 2 factors that contributed towards the same not happening 

1. We had 2 speed hackers from Ceru side coming and killing everyone with the weapons in SSP before they were removed , not even making it possible for people to complete their daily quest. This continued for months before the weapons were removed. No matter how many times they were reported along with video evidence , nothing was done and this has frustrated all the crimsons because a vast majority of them were not able to continue to do their quests . From the frustration in your post,, I understand that you were aggravated because of ONE day of this , imagine months of this with nothing that the crimsons can do for multiple people.

2. After the whole weapons where fixed, there were still chances of the peace talks happening , but if you were there in SSP region chat yesterday, you would have seen how many ceru members abusing crimsons using some of the most vulgar language I have seen in this game so far, this has been going on for days . Along with that we have 2-3 members from the cerulean faction constantly interrupting the missions by holding everything in base , and repeatedly sniping members who were doing the quests.  

The repeated talks of the so called peace have failed miserably due to actions like this , and like I have said before ,, you have been very vocal with your displeasure at one day of such instances happening and I believe you would be mature enough to understand how much this would have affected pretty much all the crimsons who regularly do SSP on the Yunwa server . 

Coming to the other aspect of the posts , it is alright for you to hate on someone but posting stuff like this about a person who you know nothing about besides seeing him for one day is just sad and pathetic. Classifying members of a server as "dicks" without knowing anything of the circumstances that has been going on is false and shows you are not at all interested in knowing the facts but put the blame of someone else like a kid in school . 

Apologies for the long thread but this sort of negative remarks at this point targeting individuals personally is very childish and I wanted to respond to the same with as much details as possible without stooping down to the level of OP and the other "accusers"

Edit : Oh and I have been to the ceru discord as well , and please do not try to act like you are all saints. 

Thank you ! 

i am in juwol and i understand the problems of both sides. Both sides are not saints, and they both have nasty people who think they better then everyone. Even have clans that known to cause annoyance. That being both sides fight each other and war will continue to happen. I have no problems sharing a channel with the cerus. Though i love the war and find it fun to get more pvp, because juwol barely had any pvp.

(edited)

2 hours ago, DomiSotto said:

I am from Iksanun. I spent 3 hours of trying to do my Daily in SSP while the Poharan Crimson devastated every attempt to do it and taunted in chat, saying how we'd never see another boar again, etc, etc, etc...

I have quit the game thanks to Poharan destroying our SSP. You've wiped our livelihoods out, so no wonder people are bitter.

Uh i did mining as ceru just fine about 5-6 hours ago, boar included, on both south and north. And from what i heard from other iksanun players, you guys couldnt really keep up mining and only had 2 chanels, while in poh, ceru had 3-4 channels all ceru. So yea sure blame poh crimson if you want, we had no problem with crimson before merge. And still now we can mine just fine. Farming 500pp is hard now, very hard, but for just daily quests? You can easily still do it. 

20 hours ago, mvpDaze said:

No doubt that (edited) is widely known on that server as a complete jackass. He thinks he is some god on the server and that everyone admires him when really everyone spits on his name. Back before the merge was about to happen, the ceruleans tried to regain control of SSP but were limited to what we could accomplish, we stalled out their capturing phases and sometimes we were able to end it prematurely. Crims were starting to become annoyed with the fact that they could not farm SSP efficiently anymore so thats when I reached out to (edited) to call out some kind of truce so we could split channels. Here's the conversation we had, enjoy the read: 

fnHzww4.jpg

Pretty sure it's against the TOS to include a players name in a post and go as far to include screenshots on a public forum. What's the point of even censoring the names at that point? You made it so blatantly obvious who you're talking to.

Back to what the OP said; give it time and it should work out. If it doesn't, I'm pretty sure NCSoft mentioned including an option to change servers in the future. 

Archived