Group 6 Server merge utter chaos

Nabzy

8 hours ago, Nabzy said:

From Junghado, where SSP was pretty peaceful and a great money maker. 1 split channel each...

Now Group 6 servers are UTTER CHAOS. (Yunwa, Juwol, and Junghado)

The crimsons outnumber the ceruleans by a massive amount, and NC only gave us 4 channels to deal with this on SSP. We move to a channel to try and deny Crimson and see an ocean of red in front of me. Like 50-60+ of them.... The Crimsons will not even give up ONE channel for the ceruleans. Ceruleans went through every channel, 1 through 4, killed drills/npcs. Crimsons would not give up a channel. So we did it again, 1 through 4 and denied them every single mining. and they STILL won't give us a channel. They want complete control. Good Job NC, ya really did good "balancing" out these servers, especially with giving us so little channels that you might be stuck in 1 of the 4 because another 2-3 are full...

There are 2 clans on crimson that refuse to let blues farm at all, so the entire faction won't give us any channels to farm SSP as a result. I don't understand why crimsons from Yunwa are trying to act like the own this server. If they keep this up, no one gets to do ssp at all. I plan to keep fighting this way.. I'm making more keys this way than just farming one channel at ssp anyways. Killing npcs on 4 channels = 8 boxes, vs 1-2 GT boxes + 1 suljun box. I'll take that any day...

Hmmm , you said you making more keys that way why you even make this post for ? . Should you just shut up and farm it ?

7 hours ago, Nabzy said:

Yeah. Coming from an almost completely friendly/peaceful server in Junghado.. there are so many people who are complete dicks from Yunwa. It's insane.

Peaceful/friendly you calling it because you was dominate on that server . So do we at Yunwa Peaceful/friendly. You calling ppl defending their faction are dicks . you're a funny guy

21 hours ago, Mastrof said:

Well, in group 6 crimsons follow people like (edited), leader of (edited) (Yunwa) that if you can hear talking you understand the situation. (The guy think that he is the lord, the king of the server if you hear him talking, is so funny)

Sad thing if that if you wishper rest of members a lot talk bad of him fat his behinds, but then they follow orders cause thay can farm peacefully. 

Well . Talking trash about someone defend their faction and won kinda shame you know ? . We already farm in peace until you do your dirty trick hold mobs but failed latety then make a atl on crimson and farm goods from it . With me , you're more and worst than him like thousand times

Look dude, as far as I'm concerned, this is an issue that is out of our hands; there's really nothing we can do about it right now. Pretty sure your name is (edited), yeah? The fact that your end result was killing members of the opposite faction is a clear indicator that SSP needs to be reworked in one way or another (not to mention that I really don't like you). You might not have talked trash about people but your actions represent a clear indicator of what your motive is. I don't know who your friends on Crimson are, but they're probably former blues who you have former relations with; Cerulean degenerates etc. According to the majority of the Crimson Legion, your name is hated. Accept the fact that this entire conflict between both factions needs to be looked at by NCSOFT, and wait and see what happens /HajoonWow

Juwol ceru player here. Before merge, Crim did out number ceru by a decent amount but both factions were able to get SSP done at different times without the need for any kind of treaty and screw each other daily but not to the point that no one at all couldn't do ssp at all. Yeah we needed more people on our server and most of us welcomed the merge but what NC soft has done is completely screw all cerus on all group 6 servers.
Since juwol was crim dominate in number, you merged another crim dominate server to us and 1 dead server - well done. Perhaps another ceru dominated and an actual equal server would of been better to actually equal it all out. 
You didn't take into account that when the crim faction was full, all the bots came to ceru (juwol). 

It is that bad that there are groups of crims are on cinderlands, viridian and misty wood maps killing low levels.. what is the point in that? other than screaming "this is a crim server" it's just pathetic specially for anyone leveling or are new to the game.  
I welcome pvp at SSP and misty wood, it is fun and i wanted it! But come on, its become stupid when crim are farming 24 hours a day and now SSP channels have gone from 4 down the 3, it's even worse. 
I know there won't be an undoing of the merge but something needs to be done. Adding more perm channels at SSP is a start. 

On 7/15/2016 at 4:27 PM, DeadPool21 said:

Hmmm , you said you making more keys that way why you even make this post for ? . Should you just shut up and farm it ?

I have to do so by preventing the crimsons from farming. As far as I'm concerned, I'd rather everyone get a chance to farm instead of ending crimson mining to farm myself.

On 7/15/2016 at 4:27 PM, DeadPool21 said:

Peaceful/friendly you calling it because you was dominate on that server . So do we at Yunwa Peaceful/friendly. You calling ppl defending their faction are dicks . you're a funny guy

I was wrong to discriminate on anyone specifically, sorry about that. To clarify this, though, I was referring to the crimsons who think just because someone is cerulean they shouldn't get to farm and that they don't deserve even one channel. People blatantly say this in Region chat. 

Also it's been several days at this point and the situation hasn't gotten any better. Ceruleans are still farming off of crimson mining and not enough crimsons are willing to give us one channel out of 4. At this point it's a small percentage of crimson that are not willing to let us mine, however, that small percentage of such a large population is still enough to overwhelm the small number of ceruleans mining. 

On 7/15/2016 at 4:15 PM, Ur Mom said:

Pretty sure it's against the TOS to include a players name in a post and go as far to include screenshots on a public forum. What's the point of even censoring the names at that point? You made it so blatantly obvious who you're talking to.

Back to what the OP said; give it time and it should work out. If it doesn't, I'm pretty sure NCSoft mentioned including an option to change servers in the future. 

I shouldn't have to spend money to transfer servers because NC didn't balance the servers. In fact, I actually think they made them unbalanced on purpose so that they could make money off of these server transfers.

Archived