Warlock or Soul Fighter

Izayas

Just wanted to ask what is better dps wise in ur opinion, i am a warlock main and just made a sf and i got trouble with it soloing some bosses like samja etc which i didnt have as warlock during that time. 
Or is it just that early soul fighters arent that great yet but with later lvls?

• 9 months later...

I'm gonna go over some pros and cons, I had the same problem:

SF

Pros are that SF can use both abilities from the KFM and FM.

They also look pretty cool

The FM abilities are awesome and easy

Cons are that when I played it, the KFM part is only good for one target fights, and in the earlier places, especially during the South Anchor, may not deal much damage.

For me I always lost at least a little HP when I used KFM abilities.

WL

Pros are that you can summon a thrall, you have powerful attacks, especially SOULBURN!!

You look damn cool when attacking  with the charms

You deal a really good amount of damage quite easily

Cons

I can't think of any... So... WL WINS!

Of course WL. If you are a brand new player in this game, choose WL. You will have a much easier time to find dungeon or raid party as a WL than any other classes (everyone wants your soulburn)

SF is a fun class if you have low ping. If you have high ping, it is the same as kfm, which is very hard to use properly. However, people often don't need them in party unless you have high AP or DPS or people don't care about class combination in their party.

Lol comparing wl and sf isn't even fair because their skills are nowhere close to being similar. More importantly what they can bring to parties is not the same. I have a wl, fm, kfm, sf and I will tell you their playstyles are all very different but all equally enjoyable. Which is what matters at the end of the day lol.

Well, here the question is not which is better, if not with which you feel better to play and have fun, I also have a KFM, SF and WL, because I like their game and how they combine their skills, but they are Totally different and as such have their advantages and disadvantages. I can say that I like the Sercan combat more (Body by Body).

SF as that what my main is & the 1st class I ever played as in bns :D
I get told alot in game that this class is broken, which I really don't understand at all?  

the only problem I have is with the stance switch, as the auto switch back to the kung fu stance can be a real pain sometimes.

but besides that sf classes is great as it's the best of both worlds you can be a close-combat fighter and ranged all at once.

which I find really useful for when I working in a group as if we are lacking on the ranged classes I can be mainly ranged and vice versa for close-combat.

Archived