BNS Community in a nutshell

Bhindu

No. It's an issue of your thinking that you are "good", while you are in reality "bad" but won't admit it. Hence, you  try to pain the whole BnS community (you played together with) in a bad light. Because it's always easier to search for faults in others, instead of in oneself.

4 minutes ago, Ohlong Johnson said:

No. It's an issue of your thinking that you are "good", while you are in reality "bad" but won't admit it. Hence, you  try to pain the whole BnS community (you played together with) in a bad light. Because it's always easier to search for faults in others, instead of in oneself.

I think you missed the pie in the sky.

Just now, Shukran said:

i didnt get it

help pls explain

Most players are insanely annoying or spasmodic spazzes. Then there's players like me who are jerks. Then the rest just sit there not caring or noticing.

This game is full of retards. Just yesterday my fraction did BW and Terrors and decited to fight both Terrors at once on the same place and i just wrote in chat "fighting both Terrors at once was a bad idea". I got hated and insultet with something like "your are sh!t" from multibe ranged char's with 600ap+ (im bm btw) right after that. I mean wtf is wrong with ppl this days?

1 hour ago, Bhindu said:

Had my crappy free bandicam service on.. as I'm exiting a very good Sogun's run I witnessed... this... this ... just... why...

Whales crying for another throve event :D

41 minutes ago, Bhindu said:

Then the rest just sit there not caring or noticing.

Pretty much what I do with this 'community' most of the time,I just ignore everything I can.

Got a random whisper yesterday about my Gon's bootie 'cause Stinger outfit' but I just ignored it and said nothing,not really into such small talk or whatever.

Stuff like that video,I just walk away and mind my own business,same with faction chat for the most part.

Not worth reading the cancer that happens there way too often.

1 hour ago, 855967_1452550250 said:

What emote is it? Can't make my char yell like 'em ;3 Maybe my voice selection doesnt allow it...

Female Lyn emote set.

F12 > 2  > X.

Full emote expresses frustration or great anger. Basically. The majority of them had the Lyn default voice but if I'm correct... a couple of them have Jin default on them? Not sure...

This reminds me of Feral Heart where there's no gameplay so everyone just dances in a line. 

Also ShiroUmi the Lyn are the master race if you put them in hell they'd take it over...I mean judging from that video they'd probably have some ideas to contribute when it came to torturing the souls of the damned.

Of course I'd be immune if I died and ended up in a hell like this because I'd just press the mute button.

19 hours ago, Bhindu said:

Female Lyn emote set.

F12 > 2  > X.

Full emote expresses frustration or great anger. Basically. The majority of them had the Lyn default voice but if I'm correct... a couple of them have Jin default on them? Not sure...

Thank you ;3 I don't have the default voice, but it's still good enough to harass the easily offended *jk*

Archived