new content comes out way too fast. P2W?

katanaK

Title. I have been feeling this since the last few patches.

Why so rush on opening the new chapter? Few people just upgraded their weapon to awk scorpio and many of them stuck at true breeze b/c they are short of mats to upgrade it. Right now even though we get the awk scorpio but we havent covered from the cost we used to upgrade it. Plus, true breeze are still farming mats to upgrade their weapon. Opening the new weapon path too fast will just crush the most player, making more people to leave the game because the gap between the rich and poor are too obviously and it also accelerate the discrimination of low ap player. 

Just now, bandsnewbie said:

So guys i was walking around my house barefoot when i stubbed my toe on the coffee table.  Do you guys think i should start wearing shoes around the house or would that be considered P2W?

Hmmm... interesting. I think the issue is the coffee table and you should just remove it so you can continue to walk around barefoot. 

27 minutes ago, bandsnewbie said:

So guys i was walking around my house barefoot when i stubbed my toe on the coffee table.  Do you guys think i should start wearing shoes around the house or would that be considered P2W?

Wow that has nothing to do with the game whatsoever. Majority agrees content is being rushed and the only way to keep up is to play 24/7 or buy and sell Ncoin. You stubbing your toe just points out how stupid you are.  Hundreds of players are far behind in upgrading their weapon myself included. Highly doubt new players will ever catch up.

Yes content is released quickly but honestly... No I do not see this as a problem. If this truly were as bad of an issue as you make it out to be, there would never be new players because to get to endgame takes way too long. Take it at your own pace. SERIOUSLY there is NO ONE telling you to immediately be geared enough to do the next endgame dungeon. You screaming P2W just means you want to rush to finish the content as quickly as they release it. There's no point in that if it becomes a chore. Lots of people are "behind" as you put it but lots of those people are still enjoying the older content. Just take as long as you need to farm for your gear. If you are worried about elitism and AP requirements, that will ALWAYS be a thing no matter where you are in terms of gear. There will always be someone who gears up faster than you and starts requesting specific AP. But there will always be plenty of people at your level.

TL;DR

Stop complaining about P2W... You don't need to have the highest AP right of the bat.

The content is being released on an accelerated schedule to catch us up with the other regions. I see no downside to add'l content.
Even if "P2W" was the case, and the payers get past you, does that somehow make the content you're experiencing less fun?
Is there a leader-board for first people to 50, or yeti speed completions, that you're trying to top?

Its been said a couple times, content coming out fast because they want us to catch up to other servers for international pvp thingy thing.

Like you said, there are a lot of ppl who havent upgrade their weapon just yet, party with those. You dont need 540+ AP to run the currect dungeons, we all know that. But some ppl like easy super fast runs, and have the ap to do so, so they will! Why wouldnt they? Does this mean people with low ap cant run thosedungeons? Nope it just means they have to run it with people with around the same ap, and i dont see a problem with that. Start your own parties, its pretty easy to recruit for parties in xserver, so you have no excuses!
I see this game eventually becoming extremly p2w, but for now i think its ok. You pay if you wana advance super fast. Gold is fairly easy to get by just doing dailys.

If they want us to catch up to the other region they should also make sure the hp and the stats we get on weapons is the same. Most boss in the NA version have way more hp than the Korea or Chinese version and the items in the Chinese version have way better stats.........

3 hours ago, bandsnewbie said:

Uhm maybe u should force ur mayor to either remove that stupid tables around houses or give free shoes to everyone :/

34 minutes ago, spongemike said:

If they want us to catch up to the other region they should also make sure the hp and the stats we get on weapons is the same. Most boss in the NA version have way more hp than the Korea or Chinese version and the items in the Chinese version have way better stats.........

It´s simple the fact that we´r doing alot more dmg as other regions on this version of the game bcs we have startet with an dmg calculation that wasnt there as they´ve got this content either, also the stats overall are not same as they had.

At least there is just no single reason to complain about fast content patches, it´s "FREE" content u dont have to spend a "Single $" to play them u dont even have to get nearly maxed gear and u also dont even have to spend a single dart on the weapon to be able to clear that 2 new dungeons. Just play the game in ur own tempo instead of asking for "free candys" in forum ... if they would reduce the cost and overall degree of difficulty because of the 1% playerbase that keeps complaining in forum about that for sure alot more of players would complain after that about "games to easy lol bye bye .."

3 hours ago, katanaK said:

Why so rush on opening the new chapter? Few people just upgraded their weapon to awk scorpio and many of them stuck at true breeze b/c they are short of mats to upgrade it. Right now even though we get the awk scorpio but we havent covered from the cost we used to upgrade it. Plus, true breeze are still farming mats to upgrade their weapon. Opening the new weapon path too fast will just crush the most player, making more people to leave the game because the gap between the rich and poor are too obviously and it also accelerate the discrimination of low ap player. 

this game is not p2w, you can achieve everything through grinding dungeons

4 hours ago, LadyViera said:

Wow that has nothing to do with the game whatsoever. Majority agrees content is being rushed and the only way to keep up is to play 24/7 or buy and sell Ncoin. You stubbing your toe just points out how stupid you are.  Hundreds of players are far behind in upgrading their weapon myself included. Highly doubt new players will ever catch up.

1) whooosh!

2) all that stuff you said in your quote about people agreeing that content is being rushed? explain to me how that has anything to do with it being a pay to win situation...you know...since i'm stupid and everything.

Why did you even need true socrpio? to go faster to the legendary weapon next patch?

True Pirate and 120% acc is enough for Asura and for the cold storage is true profane enough, if you know the mechanics. There is no realy need to be at Scorpio weapon at this time.

And True Profane and True Pirate are fast to reach. 

Also we will got mor frozen venom darts next Patch so we can upgrade faster in silverfrost.

2 hours ago, GlowLight said:

i hope you guys realize that you can just play at your own pace and ignore the top gears ..........

Yeah I don't understand what does it matter if those who plays alot more has a lead, that's the way it should be...

Currently there are so few dailies to get stingers so more content is absolutely welcome.

Just use the group finder to get groups in new dungeons, I'm sure it will be loaded with other low AP people so you get to play the new content anyway.

14 hours ago, katanaK said:

they have said ages ago that they want to catch up on recent update of KR version as fast as possible cause they want EU/NA players to participate in world championship on this November. expect new content every end of the month cause there's helluva lot of content till we reach KR current content, and there's new content coming out soon

This game has so many "whales" they are making a lot of money by pushing stuff out as fast as they do. Casual players have no chance to compete which is why this game basically is P2W just not in the full sense yet. I have called it Pay to progress before but I think that is sugar coating a bit now.

ok for you *CRICKET* repeating " they have said we playing catch up with KR... " kk we get it... PLEASE stop repeating whiteknight gibberish and understand that even tho we are on a fast track to catch up they didn't adjust the amount of mats nor price to upgrade thus only PAY 2 PROGRESS people will move ahead while the rest of the player base is stuck. Hoping i worded things in a way Whiteknights can understand.. 

Maybe im missing something but what good is having content 99.95% of the player base can't play ?? 

i wondre why you are supposed to have best in slot gear every time new content released. All in game content can be done with lvl 45 stuff so idk where do you need 650 ap for anything right now.

On 4/21/2016 at 5:31 PM, katanaK said:

True scorpio is endgame for like all pve content. There is no rush. The only things beyond it are legendaries which are basically cash sinks to cheese thru stuff. 

Archived