Content creators now quitting

LadyViera

Greeting players,

Sadly I noticed a lot of content creators of guides for pvp/pve are now quitting for other games. One of my favorites Godriki has moved on to BDO.

Several reasons why content creators have left:

Rushed contents

bots and hackers in pvp

Overall poor management from ncsoft

Other games seems more fun

Ping/latency issues

It really sucks to see good content creators go when they make excellent class guides for pvp and pve. Guides like how to gear up and how to do different class match ups. Way to go ncsoft....

That ones are not even guide "creators" they are more like guide "translators" as the content is actually pretty old.

Rushed content? NC said at beginning they will push the content to get onto same lvl as other regions, so why everyone complains? everyone ha known about it.

Bots/hackers in pvp? yeah oc they have to give that point more focus and do more banwaves, also the higher ranks just have to be controlles in short intervals atm.

Overall poor management? there are alot of things who actually are working great. OC the cash shop >_> and also the fast updatet content as they said its there focus atm dude ...

Other games seems more fun? yeah its ur free choice to play what ever u want to. But if other games look better to u why u need to do the 1k Topic about this theme?

26 minutes ago, LadyViera said:

Greeting players,

Sadly I noticed a lot of content creators of guides for pvp/pve are now quitting for other games. One of my favorites Godriki has moved on to BDO.

Rushed contents

bots and hackers in pvp

Ping/latency issues

It really sucks to see good content creators go when they make excellent class guides for pvp and pve. Guides like how to gear up and how to do different class match ups. Way to go ncsoft....

I hope more will leave so that NC sees what bullshit they have done. Maybe they get then new managemenr wich means more love for WEST-Version...

14 minutes ago, DragonAlex said:

I hope more will leave so that NC sees what bullshit they have done. Maybe they get then new managemenr wich means more love for WEST-Version...

I know a fair few people who dropped thier subs, i did, i dont even log in to do daily quests anymore.

The fun i have in this game is doing SSP, theres 2 new dungeons and a new pvp mode coming, the pvp we know will be full of bots so that leaves a single player instance im not interested in and 2 dungeons to grind.

Oh and SSP which is an utter waste of time till the hackers are dealt with (not the bots dont care about them i mean the speedhacking prestige farmers).

Give it time, when the event dies off from its cash grabbing they will see how much they stand to lose long term.

42 minutes ago, TofuChicken said:

That ones are not even guide "creators" they are more like guide "translators" as the content is actually pretty old.

Rushed content? NC said at beginning they will push the content to get onto same lvl as other regions, so why everyone complains? everyone ha known about it.

Bots/hackers in pvp? yeah oc they have to give that point more focus and do more banwaves, also the higher ranks just have to be controlles in short intervals atm.

Overall poor management? there are alot of things who actually are working great. OC the cash shop >_> and also the fast updatet content as they said its there focus atm dude ...

Other games seems more fun? yeah its ur free choice to play what ever u want to. But if other games look better to u why u need to do the 1k Topic about this theme?

You get anything out of white knighting for ncsoft? seems pathetic that some are so deep in denial that BnS is going down hill.

I really wish the devs would add some interactive PVE contents like those in GW2, especially those jumping puzzles and discovering new places. I mean BnS has really nice world....but too bad that each map is so damn linear....

I think of all the MMOs that I have played, BnS is the only game that "forces" player to quit.....literally Arena is full of bots....I can't even beat any of them in 1v1.....world PvP is full of ppl who spent hundreds to thousands of $$(thnx for supporting the game though)....but I get 1shotted all the time.....PvE....welp....there is no PvE......so yea, all I'm doing is just waiting for new contents so that I can finish the main story line which is quite interesting. I don't know if there will be any point to stay in BnS after that if the game is still plagued by bots....... .... .. ... ...... ... ... ......

2 hours ago, LadyViera said:

You get anything out of white knighting for ncsoft? seems pathetic that some are so deep in denial that BnS is going down hill.

Im for sure not "white Knighting" anything but that permanently "game dies" ... nah doenst look so since im ingame and see ppl still playing it, maybe dont stay the longest time in that forum its just toxic with all that negative topics ... also that permanently "ah ur NC Fanboy whiteknight, whatever" just every single time u dont agree completly with that 1k "game dies" threads. maybe read a post first before "sensless quoting and postfarming" with it ...

3 hours ago, TofuChicken said:

Too bad they didn't adjust anything to match this sort of schedule. It's the same grind, but they're forcing us to rush it. Now they're releasing 6v6 when 90% of the server is still stuck in infernal. That's not gonna be fun to queue for.

18 minutes ago, TofuChicken said:

Im for sure not "white Knighting" anything but that permanently "game dies" ... nah doenst look so since im ingame and see ppl still playing it, maybe dont stay the longest time in that forum its just toxic with all that negative topics ... also that permanently "ah ur NC Fanboy whiteknight, whatever" just every single time u dont agree completly with that 1k "game dies" threats. maybe read a post first before "sensless quoting and postfarming" with it ...

Yeah, but do you see "2 millions people" playing it? Seeing players in a game doesn't mean that the game is healthy, all the dead MMOs died with players still on the servers. 

The chats IG and forums are basically dead compared to what it was a few weeks/months ago (here and on other sites), including the recruitment part, I've seen several clans closing down because of a lack of active players (including my former one :/), the number of channels used IG is abysmal and still decreasing, same thing for the gold value in the exchange market, the rank you can have in the arena with the same ELO is a lot better than before (less people on it, less competition), the dungeon group search keeps getting longer, a lot of areas are simply empty or only filled with bots... 

So no, the game is not healthy because you see people playing it, I can't find one good sign of life and good dynamic in it. A lot of people complaining about the current situation love the game, are disappointed in its state, worried about its future, and finally angry at NCSoft because of the lack of counter mesures. 

10 hours ago, LadyViera said:

Greeting players,

Rushed contents

bots and hackers in pvp

Ping/latency issues

It's sad that Godriki quit BnS but it's inevitable that people quit games, especially MMO's. There are a lot of other content creators out there. Personally I like Magzs youtube content and stream, Assassin knowledge but also a lot of general things with knowledge about upcoming content and how to prepare for it and I like Laguna too with KFM stuff.

10 hours ago, LadyViera said:

Greeting players,

Rushed contents

bots and hackers in pvp

Ping/latency issues

Isn't Black Desert's content rushing faster than Ncsoft? A lot of players were complaining about how quick their expansion came out. I could agree with you about the other points except for the fun one.

content creators/streamers/youtubers/ect are able to make money based on followers when means they will always have to move on to the NEW thing.

Thank of them as gamer nomads

GAMER NOMADS will never stay in one place long.

(yes even content creators can make money. High traffic websites=great place for ads=money for content creator)

16 hours ago, TofuChicken said:

Im for sure not "white Knighting" anything but that permanently "game dies" ... nah doenst look so since im ingame and see ppl still playing it, maybe dont stay the longest time in that forum its just toxic with all that negative topics ... also that permanently "ah ur NC Fanboy whiteknight, whatever" just every single time u dont agree completly with that 1k "game dies" threads. maybe read a post first before "sensless quoting and postfarming" with it ...

maybe try a different point of view and actually try to see facts as facts before jumping to ncsoft side like a little lap dog. There is a reason why there's "1k" thread of complains, but I can't help stupid blind fanboys, sorry.

10 hours ago, MasterBlaster said:

Isn't Black Desert's content rushing faster than Ncsoft? A lot of players were complaining about how quick their expansion came out. I could agree with you about the other points except for the fun one.

BDO has little content to speak of, just old-fashioned grind to use in open-world PvP. PvE is genuinely terrible in BDO, far worse than B&S.

Anywho, people will always move around. I came here via dozens of others MMOs -- The Realm first, then UO, RO, PSO, FF11 (notable because it's the worst MMO I've ever played), L2, DAoC, WoW, Rappelz, FlyFF, ROSE, GE, BP, Atlantica, Vindictus, Cabal, PSU, PSO2, TOR, FF14, ArcheAge, Skyforge, and Christ knows how many others I've played for varying periods. I won't be here forever. Such is the nature of being a lifelong gamer. Honestly, the grind approach just doesn't work in the West for pretty much that reason.

2 hours ago, LadyViera said:

maybe try a different point of view and actually try to see facts as facts before jumping to ncsoft side like a little lap dog. There is a reason why there's "1k" thread of complains, but I can't help stupid blind fanboys, sorry.

Just stop quoting me for such stupid nonsense ... a "fast upgraded content" is just "NO reason to complain" its "Free Content there is no need to purchase any addon or such to continue the game" .. also there is just nobody forcing u or anyone else to "rush" it ... just play it in ur own speed there is no need to be the first one cleared anything or highest geared one ... if u want to do it slow then do it and dont say anyone forces u to rush anything while it´s just not so.

Yes, it's suckie to see people you know leave, but it happens in MMOs now.

I think you have to also remember, BnS has a pretty hefty PvP requirement, and more players seem to prefer PvE when I look at all the MMOs I've played in.  With PvE servers being more populated than the PvP ones (though I can't say it's true :p)

Rushed content: I don't agree, it is common for MMOs that have been released for awhile in other regions and for them to play catch up. If they don't release new content, there will be alot of complaints on forums to catch up on contents.

Bots and Hackers: Completely agree

Overall poor management from NCSoft: Somewhat agree, though it is also heavily related to the previous "bots and hackers" and how they have handled it. Same hacker/bot around for weeks with reporting and still not banned, no public announcements on their status of handling these situations. Also, the amount of account theft is absurd, there is a security flaw as people have pointed out in other threads. The timing of treasure trove is bad, the currency exchange hasn't stabilize yet and now it completely crashed and everyone is putting up the daily minimum value since the beginning of the event. But there are good things they do like the weekly twitch streams and taking questions from the live chat (but avoid all bot/hack stuff....). Sending feedback to dev team and have things that are only in NA/EU clients

Other games seems more fun: Ummm... personal preferences? I don't like BDO as it is too gear dependent, hack and slash - trading hits, not much skill/accomplishment felt other than you spent so much time grinding for your new boat etc

Ping/latency: I heard people been having trouble with this, especially in Europe, but I don't have much problems. What I do have is frequent game crashes though.

12 hours ago, Pew Pew said:

content creators/streamers/youtubers/ect are able to make money based on followers when means they will always have to move on to the NEW thing.

Thank of them as gamer nomads

GAMER NOMADS will never stay in one place long.

(yes even content creators can make money. High traffic websites=great place for ads=money for content creator)

That pretty much sums it up. I've used to do that as well. You have to stay on top of new releases.

I realy love my assasin in bns i always play assasin class in games as i did in swordman online with sun n moon class(assasin) but in bns assasin is what he should be as assasin class.

I realy like arena 1v1 n 3v3 but hackers n bots makes it bad.

I liked tera arena with my warrior as i did with my sun n moon in swordsman but bns has the most awesome arena.

If things keep getting worst in bns they will force me to play another game n i had in mind bless r star citizen r moonblade that has an assasin class

Archived