Bloodshade Harbor doesnt drop Pirate Accessory

CookieSmiles

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they remove pirate accessory and soulshield from last boss reward box

and they also remove the accessory from drops?

i hope its a bug...

or it will be p2w...

they want us to buy the emblem from cash shop to progress our gear?

can confirm this.

Mjq5h8h.png

the fact that they removed soulshield + accessories from reward box at the end kinda made it p2w. since everything can only appear in biddings now. i did 7 runs at Habor not a single run has drop any accessories from Hae.

also in 6man poh it drops soulshields and accessories, why not Hae and Naryu? 

Show where are those Pirate Braselets and Pirate Belts ? they are only in shop for Emblems, and in the dungeon finder they are mentioned like dropable items, same with other accessories. 21 run in Bloodshade = 0 Accessories

1 hour ago, Rele said:

The thing is, after they merged the 4 and 6 man, the 6 man got the 4 man reward chest at the end now.

Bloodshade doesnt haw 4 man chest in the end just same old 6 man usseles one.

54 minutes ago, fractalino said:

ObM31jB.png

YP7ahfd.png

hGmDrmD.png

So now we need to Pray on the RNG gods to get the accessory we need in those Boxes to advance to Pirate with Ring, necklace and earring ?

And how are we supposed to get Pirate Bracelet (It's the MAIN bracelet for the whole game) and Pirate Belt to evolve our stuff if emblems don't drop anymore too unless we buy them from the cash shop ???

NCSoft really needs to answer this as it would be pure P2W to evolve our Belt and get our first evolvable Bracelet.

I wanted to make a more official thread to permit a NCSoft response to this since it is probably a bug or Unintentionnal since it creates a P2W pay-wall to advance in our gear so it is pretty much gamebreaking. Bloodshade harbor 6-man doesn't drop any accessories anymore (Even the last boss). The only spot spot where we can find accessories are in the 24-man version but it is a RNG box for Necklace, Earring and Ring ONLY.

Also the only way to get Pirate Belt and Pirate Braclet is through the NPC Shop with Emblems. Pirate Emblems don't drop anymore and are now only obtainable in the Cash Shop (Which makes gear progresson 100% Pay2Win there). Pirate Belt is MANDATORY to progress the Siren Belt and get to oathbreaker/Breeze Belt and Pirate Bracelet is also MANDATORY to start the Evolve Path that will us through the rest of the game (Since it also gets to Oathbreaker/Breeze bracelet).

Last but not least, while Pirate accessories have all these problems, Siren accessories are totally fine since Both versions of the dungeon drop ALL 5 five accessories at a decent droprate and I didn't hear any trouble about siren emblems (no time to check/confirm for siren emblems)

TL;DR

Can we get a answer or an hotfix of the loot Table from the Developpers ? The bosses in 6-man BSH should be dropping the 5 pirate accessories AND we should have access in-game to pirate Emblems. Pirate accessories are mandatory and the only  way to get Pirate Belt and Pirate Bracelet currently is through the Cash Shop.

18 minutes ago, Axxuka said:

So now we need to Pray on the RNG gods to get the accessory we need in those Boxes to advance to Pirate with Ring, necklace and earring ?

And how are we supposed to get Pirate Bracelet (It's the MAIN bracelet for the whole game) and Pirate Belt to evolve our stuff if emblems don't drop anymore too unless we buy them from the cash shop ???

NCSoft really needs to answer this as it would be pure P2W to evolve our Belt and get our first evolvable Bracelet.

Umm, if you do the runs daily, poh and mm, there wont be a problem. I have 7 rings, 8 necklaces, and 4 earrings. So... have some brie, it goes lovely with a nice whine.

Edit: The pirate bracelet you buy using pirate tokens. You can google where.

1 minute ago, ChanChan said:

Umm, if you do the runs daily, poh and mm, there wont be a problem. I have 7 rings, 8 necklaces, and 4 earrings. So... have some brie, it goes lovely with a nice whine.

The problem is pirate, not siren...

EDIT : More specifically, Pirate belt and Bracelet are the main problems.

Archived