Bloodshade Harbor doesnt drop Pirate Accessory

CookieSmiles

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings,

We are merging threads on this topic to collect the information in one place. Posts are not being deleted.

Thank you for your reports!

Team Blade & Soul

Nice it's been noticed, any way to bring it faster to the ''higher-ups'' (CM and Ass.Producer ?) even if they just entered Work since they are in EU :C (I think) ?

• NCSOFT

Hello everyone,

I wanted to pop in here to let you know that we have forwarded your reports to the team to investigate the Bloodshade Harbor drops that you have brought to our attention. Thank you for providing as much details as you could! 

54 minutes ago, Axxuka said:

The problem is pirate, not siren...

EDIT : More specifically, Pirate belt and Bracelet are the main problems.

1. I am talking about pirate, not siren.

2. For belt you wanna start with siren, its the one you can upgrade. The pirate belt is a belt, but its an evolution piece...it cannot be upgraded.

3.The pirate belt and bracelet are available at the trader next to the dragon trade emissary(where u access your vault and storage) and I'll say again - google. Nobody spoon-fed the info to me. Geez.

41 minutes ago, Hongmoon said:

It's easy to say do the dailies, but then no one does those anymore especially when they keep refusing to reduce the number of bosses required to make mm spawn.

I manage to do them. Everyday.

1 hour ago, Rukkirii said:

Hello everyone,

I wanted to pop in here to let you know that we have forwarded your reports to the team to investigate the Bloodshade Harbor drops that you have brought to our attention. Thank you for providing as much details as you could! 

Thank you ma'am/sir.
The said 24 dungeon runs also are now ghost town, hard to really progress to pirate now since there are few to none doing it.
Hopefully there is a tweak on drop rate of evo/break weapons and/or emblems, some alternative not pay to win or cash shop alternative.
6-man is pretty alive though.

ANOTHER THING: Naryu reward box doesn't drop any soulshield anymore. Is this also intentional?
Now it Naryu SS will only be obtainable by bidding which sucks when you're poor like me T.T

1 hour ago, DyingStar said:

Which belts and bracelets can be upgraded like our hongmoon  weapons? (:
I've heard siren belt can be, but I'm not sure, unsure about the bracelet though..

You want to get Siren belt and Pirate bracelet. Those are like hongmoon weapon/ring/earing/necklace.

On the other hand - Siren bracelet is only used to breakthrough you Pirate bracelet from stage 5 to stage 6. And Pirate belt is used for evolution of your stage 10 Siren belt. Hope this helps.

• NCSOFT
2 hours ago, Bumlife said:

Thank you ma'am/sir.
The said 24 dungeon runs also are now ghost town, hard to really progress to pirate now since there are few to none doing it.
Hopefully there is a tweak on drop rate of evo/break weapons and/or emblems, some alternative not pay to win or cash shop alternative.
6-man is pretty alive though.

ANOTHER THING: Naryu reward box doesn't drop any soulshield anymore. Is this also intentional?
Now it Naryu SS will only be obtainable by bidding which sucks when you're poor like me T.T

We will forward this information along as well. Thanks for the details Bumlife!

Starting on March 30 at 4:00 AM PDT / March 30 at 11:00 AM UTC, all servers will undergo maintenance for approximately 4 hours and 20 minutes. An in-game notice will be given 30 minutes prior to the maintenance starting.

In addition to the Blade & Soul servers, the in-game web features and payment system will undergo maintenance for approximately 6 hours. During this time, the Marketplace, Character Information, NCoin and any other cash transactions may not be accessible or not fully functional.

Below are the list of changes introduced within the update:

• Kiyeon the Achievement Merchant NPC is now available at Merchant’s Square in Zaiwei

• You can now store the Crest of the Rising Sun and Hongmoon Black Feather items in the Wardrobe. 

• Additional items will be added in a later update

• Disabled Infernal Battlegrounds

• Fixed an issue where players could use weapons in Soulstone Plains while in Stealth

• Fixed an issue where players were immune to Blackwyrm’s roar while affected by Soulburn

• Fixed some display issues in the PvP Ranking UI

• Fixed the display of icons in the Escape menu

• Fixed an issue with the display of apostrophes in Clan Announcement

• Improved blocking and reporting of in-game mail

• Fixed various localization issues

Pach note doest say anithing about Bloodshade drop fix, is it going to be fixed but not mentioned ? Or its not going to be fixed until further notice ?

12 hours ago, Bumlife said:

I would like to know that too :s

2 hours ago, Cookie Smiles said:

Starting on March 30 at 4:00 AM PDT / March 30 at 11:00 AM UTC, all servers will undergo maintenance for approximately 4 hours and 20 minutes. An in-game notice will be given 30 minutes prior to the maintenance starting.

In addition to the Blade & Soul servers, the in-game web features and payment system will undergo maintenance for approximately 6 hours. During this time, the Marketplace, Character Information, NCoin and any other cash transactions may not be accessible or not fully functional.

Below are the list of changes introduced within the update:

• Kiyeon the Achievement Merchant NPC is now available at Merchant’s Square in Zaiwei

• You can now store the Crest of the Rising Sun and Hongmoon Black Feather items in the Wardrobe. 

• Additional items will be added in a later update

• Disabled Infernal Battlegrounds

• Fixed an issue where players could use weapons in Soulstone Plains while in Stealth

• Fixed an issue where players were immune to Blackwyrm’s roar while affected by Soulburn

• Fixed some display issues in the PvP Ranking UI

• Fixed the display of icons in the Escape menu

• Fixed an issue with the display of apostrophes in Clan Announcement

• Improved blocking and reporting of in-game mail

• Fixed various localization issues

Pach note doest say anithing about Bloodshade drop fix, is it going to be fixed but not mentioned ? Or its not going to be fixed until further notice ?

And no additional stampable outfit such as Tempation.....

It's not good....

17 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings,

We are merging threads on this topic to collect the information in one place. Posts are not being deleted.

Thank you for your reports!

Team Blade & Soul

While on the topic of things being missing from loot tables. Pirate Princess no longer appears in Poh6 (previously poh4) is this a bug?

2 hours ago, Kitah said:

While on the topic of things being missing from loot tables. Pirate Princess no longer appears in Poh6 (previously poh4) is this a bug?

Likely. Merging 4-man with 6-man loot tables had other side effects too, like making Pirate Bracelet a rarer drop in Bloodshade Harbor. There have been other topics complaining about that one in particular.

And just now I learned of Naryu SS not being dropped by reward chest... yet another side effect that just sucks for those going for mixed set as their BiS instead of full Yeti.

3 hours ago, Kitah said:

I got it yeasterday in Poh6 while farming perfumes for my upgrades.

1 hour ago, Luucy said:

I got it yeasterday in Poh6 while farming perfumes for my upgrades.

Ooo. It isn't on the list of things that drop from the dungeon so I assumed they removed it. Thank you for confirming it is still in the game ^_^

• NCSOFT
10 hours ago, Cookie Smiles said:

Hang tight there Cookie Smiles! The drops are still under investigation. ^^

Its sweet that NCSOFT staff replied to this post.  Remember, they forward their(your) issue to the Team Bloodlust, located in Korea if I'm not mistaken, which is a big timezone jump.  Then time to investigate, when/if something is found, a change implemented.  Then that build sent back and distributed to NA/EU servers.  I would expect a 2-4 day wait if things went super smooth, depending on how the business hours intersected, for an non exploitfix/ gameplay breaking issue like this. Just a tad close to patch day to fit in the update methinks.

On 29/03/2016 at 4:09 PM, Hongmoon said:

Why do you think they put emblems in nc coin shop only? That's what you get for falling for their "not p2w" lies.

Anyone getting that Deja-vu feeling from how Trion managed Archeage  "no tricks, no traps free to play"

3 hours ago, Elvenmad said:

Anyone getting that Deja-vu feeling from how Trion managed Archeage  "no tricks, no traps free to play"

Well NCSoft is very firm about not going Pay2Win  : We skipped Soul Pirate for that very reason since it was impossible with what we had without it being P2W.

I think them making sure there is no issue and investigating the same day we were worried about having a big P2W element introduced in the game (intentionnaly or not by the devs) shows they are as concerned as us and stand firm on their P2W position. BnS may be P2W in other regions, but they still have control on the cash shop and can ask for Loot% Table tweaks to compensate.

38 minutes ago, Axxuka said:

Well NCSoft is very firm about not going Pay2Win  : We skipped Soul Pirate for that very reason since it was impossible with what we had without it being P2W.

I think them making sure there is no issue and investigating the same day we were worried about having a big P2W element introduced in the game (intentionnaly or not by the devs) shows they are as concerned as us and stand firm on their P2W position. BnS may be P2W in other regions, but they still have control on the cash shop and can ask for Loot% Table tweaks to compensate.

well, Siren and Pirate Emblems now in the cash shop and less dropping in the game and less Pirate accessories dropping makes it pretty clear the opposite, it is quite obviously starting down that road. also dont forget the new Gem Hammer situation, cash shop items randomly can be removed while evolving your weapon at certain stages.

I know our business model is different but coming from 4 years of playing CN servers I can see lots of things in the cash shop which normally dropped in game over there and they we never 'altered' after new updates or content, they still drop in game. 

Anyway apart from that and what I see as the obvious route this version is going,  My biggest issue is the appalling performance and servers, I am in the UK, EU servers are 600 miles away and this version plays like its on 'Dial-up' internet, while CN servers, exact same game, servers 5000 miles away plays perfect, no issues in any part of the game, some times notice very very slight delays , which is understandable and easy to compensate for but game does literally play perfect.

Archived